DOUGLAS L.
Greenwood, IN
12/06/2019
Friendly service and even took me home when I dropped off my SUV. Then after my SUV was done came and picked me up. That saved me 15 dollars each way at least.

DOUG L.
12/06/2019
Great mechanics work there
The mechanics there are very good. Can fix anything.

BC
BRIAN C.
Dodge Dakota
12/05/2019
Always good
Mark is great.

GMC Envoy
12/04/2019
Customer service is superb, servic is timely and fairly priced.

EM
ERICA M.
Indianapolis, IN
Mazda CX-7
11/29/2019
I dropped my car off Sunday evening with details of the issue. Someone texted and left a voicemail before 11 am the next day with a review and estimated cost for repairs. I was able to return the call and they started work. My car was ready less than 4 hours later!!! Prompt service, great communication and my car is repaired!

GH
GRACE H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/27/2019
Consistently Excellent Service
I’ve used Beck’s 3 times and have been impressed by their excellent service on my vehicles. They get the car in and out on the same day which I am thankful for — no trying to arrange for a car being out of service for an extended period of time.

RD
RYAN D.
11/27/2019
Beck is consistently professional and thorough. Prices are reasonable and they go out of their way to take care of your vehicle.

Shasta H.
Indiana
GMC Acadia
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Shasta said this business was so friendly, helpful, and good at explaining things to her.

GS
Glenda S.
Kia Spectra
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Glenda said the customer service was impeccable.

RK
RENE K.
11/21/2019
Super nice folks!
Will definitely bring my vehicle back for future needs. The folks there were exceptionally nice & thorough.

JOHN and LOIS D.
Bargersville, IN
11/21/2019
Brakes replaced
I trust them to be honest and they do great work.

David P.
Whiteland, IN
Nissan cube
11/21/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff diagnosed his vehicle, they found the problem and fixed it and he is happy with the service.

GH
GREG H.
Bargersville, IN
11/20/2019
Excellent, Honest Service
It is hard to find an auto repair business you can trust. I think we have finally found that in Beck Automotive! We appreciate their kindness and honesty. Kudos to a job well done!

JOHN S.
New Whiteland, IN
Chevrolet Traverse
11/19/2019
Dale Willains
I trust Dale Williams when he tells me something. I trust the people who work on my aging fleet for my family that my cars are safe. I trust the pool of pofessionais at Beck to do the right work at the right time.

RAEANN and DAVID M.
Honda Civic Si
11/18/2019
The service is awesome!!
The honest and good people will forever service my families cars! Can’t say enough good things about Beck Automotive. ❤️