Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

PD
Paul D.
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Paul said Mark provided good service.

LT
LORI/CHARLES T.
Lebanon, IN
Subaru Legacy
04/13/2018
Professional and dependable as always
We drive from Lebanon to have our cars serviced at Beck. It's over an hour's drive, but well worth the trip as we appreciate their honesty and workmanship. I just had over $600 dollars in maintenance done on my car and am happy with the improvement in its performance. I provided them with a long list of things that needed to be checked and possible services that needed to be done, and they narrowed it down, omitting unnecessary labor and cost. I am very confident that my car was well taken care of, and that I got a great price for the work done on it. We will be taking our cars to Beck for as long as we live in Indiana.

Jacob B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said the staff were very friendly, and that they provided service in a timely manner.

MARK M.
Greenwood, IN
04/11/2018
Always nice, honest and a fair price
I stopped in with no appointment because I had a nail in my tire hoping they would have time to look at it. I spoke with Dale and he was more than happy to help. Great service and a fair price. I would highly recommend Becks Automotive.

NW
NICOLE W.
Nashville, IN
Ford Edge
04/09/2018
Awesome place!
Friendly and extremely helpful. They gave me ride to and from work. Worked with me and also my warranty company with ease. Great place, great people!

SR
Steve R.
GMC Safari Passenger
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the staff was fair and fast.

MJ
MICHALYN J.
Mercury Sable
04/07/2018
Awesome service
I love this place, some of my friends say they're overpriced. They've always taken fantastic care of me. I will continue to bring my car here.

HE
Harold E.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Harold said he liked the staff and they did good work.

LC
Lauren C.
Bargersville, IN
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said she was told it would take 45 minutes and that's how long it took. She asked them about another issue with her vehicle and they were very helpful.

S
Dee S.
Nashville, IN
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Dee said she is very satisfied with the business.

CHRIS B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/04/2018
Easy to work vehicle in
Always accommodating, thorough, and professional.

JEREMY W.

PAT G.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/29/2018
People, Product knowledge, Good Customer Relationship
Your front office folks are very nice and friendly and helpful and they know how to communicate with their customers establishing an important level of trust.

BOB B.
Morgantown, IN
Nissan Murano
03/27/2018
Good customer service.
On time service. Friendly customer service.

CARL/JOANNA C.
Shelbyville, IN
Chevrolet Colorado
03/25/2018
Oil Change
Excellent work and always completed when promised

JZ
JYOTI Z.
Indianapolis, IN
03/22/2018
Excellent Customer Service
I brought my moms car to them which was a mess. By the time they got done with it it was driving like it should. Then after fixing it and test driving it afterwards they realized they missed something and fixed it for free at no charge. These guys understand what good business is and I am grateful for their quality of service.

KEVIN B.
Dodge Charger
03/18/2018
Great Customer Service
Dale sets the standard for customer service!

SF
SHERRY F.
03/17/2018
Trustworthy
Probably the only automotive repair company I've used that does not try to take advantage of people. They have been very good to me each time I have used them..Will take my cars NO WHERE ELSE.

ER
ELIZABETH R.
Ford Edge
03/15/2018
Same day oil change
It was so easy to schedule a same day oil change that worked with my schedule. During their check over the found and replaced a backup bulb that I was unaware had burnt out.

Carolyn S.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Carolyn said the business did a good job. They fixed her vehicle in a timely manner. They were pleasant and answered all of her questions.