GB
GARY B.
GMC Sonoma
02/08/2020
Very reasonable and very honest and very professional
Very reasonable price wise which helps me on a tight budget been to them for years and so had my parents I drive from Indianapolis down here to have my vehicle serviced and it is very well worth it courteous service quick and efficient

02/03/2020
Beck’s is the Best!!
The people here are honest and know their business. They don’t charge unreasonably and at times have charged me nothing even when they had to actually work on something. They’re great and I’ve been going here for almost three years. Very satisfied with the quality of work and trust them entirely.

02/01/2020
Convenient and Quick repairs
I had a transmission leak and they thoroughly checked for the cause and gave me a very accurate estimate. They were able to get parts and fix vehicle the next day. Very pleased.

DEBBIE B.
North Fort Myers, FL
Jeep Compass
01/31/2020
Customer service!!!
Dale Williams was awesome!! He truly gives the customer top notch service.

PJ
PEGGY J.
Whiteland, IN
Ford Expedition
01/31/2020
Customer service
Hard and fast workers and always very friendly

TONY B.
Nashville, IN
01/30/2020
Fast and courteous service.
I was able to get my car in for estimate with short notice and they were able to accommodate my request.

FC
FRANK C.
01/30/2020
The Best Auto Repair Shop
Beck Auto Repair can always schedule us in promptly, and always do a great job!
We love these
guys!

LL
LARRY L.
01/29/2020
I’m basically a mechanic at heart. I’ve found this business to have a great group of mechanics who are conscientious and knowledgeable.

CG
CHRISTINA G.
Shelbyville, IN
Chrysler 200
Thanks Dale!
Dale was a joy to speak to on the phone and made scheduling and coordination a breeze! I was able to schedule an appointment Monday afternoon, drop off Wednesday morning and pick back up the end of the day with no problems.
With a crazy busy schedule it's hard to coordinate service on a weekday, and Dale made it so easy, even got a good laugh from him! Truly appreciate service providers that make it as easy and enjoyable to communicate and coordinate!

DU
DOUGLAS U.
Honda Ridgeline
Truck repair
The repairs were made very quickly but I was not notified when the repairs were done.I had to call and check on the process

LW
LARRY W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
Personal service
They go above and beyond what is necessary As far as customer service. They seem to put a personal touch on everything as you talk to the mechanic personally. I will definitely continue using them and recommend my friends and family are

AD
ANGIE D.
01/28/2020
The staff
Best customer service around. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Convenient and accommodating.

BL
BRUCE L.
Martinsville, IN
01/28/2020
Oil change and checkup
Second good experience within the last couple weeks. A+

JENNY S.
01/27/2020
Great and speedy customer service!
I dropped my car off on a Sunday night because it would not start. I was able to pick it back up on Monday evening good as new!! The guy we worked with was so nice and friendly as well!

SA
SANDRA A.
Saturn L200
01/23/2020
Service review
Went in for a battery and oil change. Came out with that and new tires, alignment and front brakes. I knew these things were needed and had the paper work that told me how long it had been so wasn’t too surprised. My car is old and I hope it lasts as long as me. That said, I am pleased with Becks service and friendliness and will be back. Tho, not to soon I hope.lol