CE

Tom K.
Saturn Aura
04/29/2020
Great Service at Becker
As always, speedy, thorough and convenient service. Major repairs completed by the next day.

TR
Thomas R.
La Grange, IL
Saab 9-3
04/27/2020
Tire Rotation to Regular tires
My vehicle, a 2004 Saab Aero convertable, needs snow tires in the winter. I have the tires, but have no place to store them when it's time to swap them out for the regular tires. Becker to the rescue. They swap them out, inspect them and store them for me. I've always been treated great whenever I'm there, and have been doing this for several years now. They've done other work on my Saab, and they did a great job!

Jennifer T.
Wheaton, IL
04/21/2020
Best service center around
I have been going here for years. Great service. If your budget is tight, and most of us are finding ourselves in that situation lately, they will list what they found in matter of safety and car functioning importance and let you choose what you can afford to fix at the moment and what you can postpone.

Linda S.
Mazda CX-9
04/18/2020
Always reliable
recently brought my Mazda in for what I thought was the transmission but Becker did a complete bumper to bumper inspection and turned out to be a wheel bearing issue. I trust their level of knowledge and they have this very cool text message that illustrates what the results of the inspection were categorized by green, yellow and red which I found very helpful.

Chris S.
Westmont, IL
Lexus GX 460
04/17/2020
Great Shop
Precessional service. They do good work and always explain everything follow up and offer competitive pricing

Jeffrey L.
04/13/2020
2012 Subrau Minteance
Knowledgable, quality workmanship, friendly curteous service, invoices match estimates no hidden cost

Rich H.
04/07/2020
Great work, my neighborhood mechanic
Been taking our cars to Becker's for quite a while. Always got great service. Needed a car we don't drive much serviced and ready for someone else to use. I got a good inspection and all the things I need and nothing more.

Dan M.
Audi Q5
04/06/2020
Real service
These guys are great, always extremely helpful and fair with pricing. I have been taking a number of cars there for years and they have always been accommodating to my needs.

04/05/2020
Very prompt service
Becker Service Center has always been so helpful to our family. They have been prompt with their service and provided knowledgeable advice on the necessary service. The staff has always been kind and informative when explaining the repairs and costs. I would highly recommend them to a friend.

John H.
Porsche 911
04/01/2020
Prompt check in and excellent on time service
BECKER Service Center exceeded expectations by getting me checked in quickly and finished the work ahead of schedule

RD
Rob D.
Cadillac DTS
03/27/2020
Fair and honest
They seem to make an honest assessment of what is needed and their prices were competitive. In my case I was sure a bearing was going out however they diagnosed it to just be rust.

JE
Jesse E.
Mercedes-Benz SL500
03/25/2020
Good place for a car fix
Clean place.great experience with knowledgeable personnel .oh yes car fixed to my expectations.

GB
Greg B.
03/25/2020
Always great service
Always prompt, informative, excellent work completion.

Dave B.
03/24/2020
Well taken care of...again!
Brought my car in for a general/safety inspection during the stay-at-home directive. Dropped off around noon for a next day appointment, and received a text only a couple hours later with a link to the full inspection results and recommendations. Vehicle was ready for pickup same day with all work done as promised and at a great price. Always appreciate the timely and thorough attention!