Brian S.
Cadillac CTS
03/28/2018
Great place
Always professional. They do great work.

Don S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/24/2018
Professional Knowledgeable
Honest evaluation of inspection. Repair done same day. Pricing was high, didn't save over going to dealer. Over $60 labor to replace 2 bulbs, was not notified before hand. $50 labor for cabin filter replacement
Over $900 for front brakes,new rotors, discs and pads was new genuine Toyota parts

Maarten D.
GMC Terrain
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Raquel. She said this business takes good care of her vehicle. She has been using this business a few years now.

Christine W.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Christine said the business did a great job.

AH
Alan h.
Lisle, IL
INFINITI FX35
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Alan said the staff was efficient and fast. The quote the staff gave him was accurate.

Kevin S.
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he's used this business for twenty-five years. The service was great.

Jerry S.
Oldsmobile Alero
03/16/2018
The People - Their Expertise, Honesty & Concern
For nearly 25 years, Becker Service Center has performed all my vehicles' mechanical needs. The next 25, God willing, they will continue to do so - they've earned it!

Don P.
Acura TSX
03/16/2018
Thanks for excellent service on my Acura. You provided a thorough inspection and analization and repaired only what needed repairs (unlike some of your competitors). So thanks also for honesty and integrity.

FM
Fred M.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Leslie. She said this business was able to do the work quickly, and they stand behind their work.

TT
Todd T.
Land Rover LR2
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Todd said he dropped his vehicle off with no notice and it was done quickly.

DF
David F.
Woodridge, IL
BMW 528i
03/12/2018 Category: Service
David said this business was done sooner than expected.

Dan M.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Dan said everything about the service was great. He will be taking his vehicle back to this business to have more work done.

Ross R.
Bolingbrook, IL
GMC Envoy
03/10/2018
Friendly, trusted service!
Beckers gives me peace of mind! I usually bring my 2004 car in twice a year just for a general check up. The super techs there checkout everything top to bottom. Then they call me right away and provide me with all the details of any service that may be needed as well as the cost. Last time they provided me with an approximate amount of wear left on my brakes. this was very helpful because it allowed me time to save up the cost of the brakes and was not a surprise. You can trust Beckers and they care about what they do because it shows in the service from the beginning to the end. What makes it even better is that now they email me when it's time for any other services like my brakes or an oil change etc. Keep up the great job Beckers !

BL
Brian L.
03/10/2018
Again, appointment was convenient and to my schedule. In and out in less than an hour and work done very economically

RT
Richard T.
Buick Lucerne
03/02/2018
For many years now Becker Service Center has provided excellent, reliable, and prompt service for all my vehicles. I have never been disappointed by Becker Service Center.

Donna M.
Nissan Maxima
03/01/2018
The place to go for service.
Detail oriented regarding service provided, verbal and written. Reliable and honest. Always have had a good experience.

Dr. Kyle R.
02/27/2018
Dependable and fair
Always have had a great peri emcee here!

EW
Evelyn W.
Romeoville, IL
02/26/2018
Quick service
I appreciate that I was able to get my car in quickly and they repaired it fast but I also felt I was pushed through. There is a crack in my fender that I was not told about and when I asked if my tire pressure was checked they said yes but when I got in my car the pressure still was 36 when it should be 32. They are very reasonably priced, which is nice but maybe they were too quick.

Dave H.
02/25/2018
Great place that knows how to treat a customer as a person, not a cash machine
This place will take care of you and help you understand what your car is going through and how to fix it so that you can keep it in top shape and not pay for expensive things that your car doesn't need. They have won my patronage for years to come.

PO
Peggy O.
Nissan Murano
02/25/2018
One thing I asked for...
I was SO disappointed. I use Becker exclusively. I asked that during my oil change my air pressure in the tires be checked, I was assured they would be checked. They weren’t. My check tire pressure light remains on.