KK
Kirti K.
Aurora, IL
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Kirti said he took his vehicle in for an inspection. The report didn't cover everything the employees said they would inspect. They didn't give him a status of the inspection. He said this was not the service he expected.

Al B.
Aurora, IL
Chrysler Sebring
09/09/2019
Knowledgeable, Professional and Trustworthy
I have trusted the team at Becker's for nearly 20 years. We're planning on staying with them for the next 20 years.

Mercedes-Benz S500
09/07/2019
Long term customer
Becker’s is consistently reliable and work done of the highest quality. Was a little concerned after Jim Becker retired, but the new team is clearly continuing his high standards.

DK
Dean K.
Audi S4
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Dean said the business was convenient, did good work and was honest.

PS
Phillip S.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Phillip said he has no complaints and recommends this business for service.

BL
Bill L.
09/05/2019
Rav 4 works great!
The whole team at Becker Service Center is very courteous and had the work done on our vehicle in a very timely manner. With the new brakes, the Rav 4 stops on a dime! The car runs great!

OH
Omar H.
Toyota Sequoia
09/04/2019
Scheduled maintenance
Great service. They take the time to explain pricing and service recommendations.
Not sure if they offer, but a ride service would be appreciated

JE
Jay E.
Champaign, IL
08/23/2019
Outstanding Service!
The work was great and the price was a lot less than quoted at a BMW dealership. In addition - not all the work "required" by the dealership was actually needed. I trust Becker Service Center and will continue to drive over 2 hrs to have them service my car.

08/21/2019
Honest and reasonably priced
Brought my vehicle in for service to the front end, thought it was going to need work on both sides but they told me only one side was bad.
I appreciate the honesty and the fact they didn't charge me for work not needed. Repairs were done quickly. Very professional. Thanks to Meriano and Sam.
I will be back next time my vehicle needs repairs for sure. Thank you.

Ruslan B.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Ruslan said everything was fine and he had no problem.

Martha P.
GMC Acadia
08/14/2019
Just as promised
Thank you for the excellent work on my GMC Acadia. I was in for a routine oil change but had questions on my steering wheel shaking when breaking. They checked it out, told me what it would take to fix and had the job completed quickly. Their professionalism and dedication to getting things done properly was fantastic!

Robert W.
Buick Lucerne
08/10/2019
Courteous, caring service with excellence
My experiences with Becker have been far beyond my ordinary expectations dealing with auto service establishments. Even when their schedule was full they found a way to slip me in and get the needed work done. I was advised precisely of the needed work and cost before anything was done and was informed regularly of the progress. I was treated courteously by all the employees I dealt with and most importantly, the work was completed promptly and the problems were corrected.

CP
Charan P.
Honda Civic Si
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Charan said that the service was good and he will be returning to the facility.

Ted S.
08/08/2019
Full-Service Auto Specialists!
I have an old car, and through the years have learned that Becker can diagnose and fix anything. They also understand that some repairs just are unaffordable at the moment and will do their best to work with you to keep your car roadworthy and safe. I have only good things to say. Very nice people too!

08/04/2019
Trusted and proven service provider
Becker always provides me a complete review of all work that their inspection indicates is necessary, and they always finish at or ahead of the time promised and at the cost estimate given. I trust my vehicle to them