Donna M.
Nissan Maxima
03/01/2018
The place to go for service.
Detail oriented regarding service provided, verbal and written. Reliable and honest. Always have had a good experience.

Dr. Kyle R.
02/27/2018
Dependable and fair
Always have had a great peri emcee here!

EW
Evelyn W.
Romeoville, IL
02/26/2018
Quick service
I appreciate that I was able to get my car in quickly and they repaired it fast but I also felt I was pushed through. There is a crack in my fender that I was not told about and when I asked if my tire pressure was checked they said yes but when I got in my car the pressure still was 36 when it should be 32. They are very reasonably priced, which is nice but maybe they were too quick.

Dave H.
02/25/2018
Great place that knows how to treat a customer as a person, not a cash machine
This place will take care of you and help you understand what your car is going through and how to fix it so that you can keep it in top shape and not pay for expensive things that your car doesn't need. They have won my patronage for years to come.

PO
Peggy O.
Nissan Murano
02/25/2018
One thing I asked for...
I was SO disappointed. I use Becker exclusively. I asked that during my oil change my air pressure in the tires be checked, I was assured they would be checked. They weren’t. My check tire pressure light remains on.

John G.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/24/2018
Brake work and more...
I have been going to Becker Service for a few years now and have been pleased with their quality of service.
It is often hard to find an honest auto repair service you can trust. I believe that Becker has been honest and always let me know when and what type of service is needed to keep my truck running safely.

Kim M.
Audi Q7
02/20/2018
Maintenance/Oil Change/Ball Joint Replacement
Becker Service Center has once again provided me with excellent customer service as well as mechanical services. I appreciate their patience of talking me through the work that needs to be completed and they have always been pretty much on target with their estimated time of completion.

David S.
Lincoln MKX
02/20/2018
Great service and a place to trust
Becker Service Center is always a great experience. I trust them to do my vehicle repairs and service at a reasonable price within a reasonable time.
I recommend Becker Service Center.

KW
Kim W.
Kia Forte
02/14/2018
Maintenance on time
I brought my 2016 Kia Forte in for routine maintenance, oil and filter and 33,000 mile check. I told them I needed the car by 2 because I had to drive in to Chicago to help my son, and beat rush hour. They called to tell me the car was ready at noon. You can count on Becker's to provide a thorough check and to give you a heads up on needed repairs and maintenance. Thanks, guys.

TW
Tyler W.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said the business was honest about what he needed. They did not nickel and dime him by adding things on.

TG
Tonia G.
INFINITI QX60
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Tonia said the service was amazing.

Martin L.
Oswego, IL
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Martin said his overall experience was good. They were really quick. The price was good.

OG
Orv G.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Orv said the business was accommodating and that staff member, Jim, was very knowledgeable.

Ash S.
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Ash said the employees at the business had him in and out quickly. They were very helpful and informative.

PH
Phil H.
Lisle, IL
Land Rover LR3
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Phil said they were quick in getting him scheduled , they were proactive in keeping him informed and they were finished on time.

LW
Leo W.
Nissan Versa
02/08/2018
Quick and Reliable
I dropped my car off at night without an appointment for the next day for Becker Service to look at the battery. Since I did not have an appointment I not expect to hear back about the car for a few days. I got a call the next morning with a full assessment and my car was all ready by the middle of the afternoon. Awesome job!

RP

WS
William S.
Toyota Avalon
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Connie said the service is always good. The staff is honest and the work is done in an appropriate amount of time.

John M.
02/05/2018 Category: Service
John said the employees did a good job explaining his problem, and the cost of the problem. He trusts them more than a dealership. He stated he feels confident.

GG