Bruce B.
01/31/2018
Expert service, trustworthy
Becker’s has always been honest and fair maintaining newer and older cars for me. Highly recommended.

PK
Paul K.
01/29/2018
Great Professional service
I've been going to Becker for a few years now and am very happy with everything they do. They service my A4 and my CRV.

SE
Srinivasa E.
01/27/2018
Reliable Service
Just got 90K servicing done to Camry. I've been taking my cars for servicing to Becker Service Center for over 10 years. Very satisfied with the service they provide.

Michelle W.

Wayne D. M.
Nissan 350Z
01/26/2018
Tire Pressure Sensor
I had a tire pressure sensor go bad on a 2007 Nissan 350Z. The problem was identified quickly and the faulty unit was replaced in the time quoted and at a reasonable.

PM
Pat M.
Wheaton, IL
01/25/2018
Fast service resonable prices
Will fit you in emergency. Vehicle ready when promised

BK
Brad K.
Mercury Montego
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Brad said the staff at this business did a good job servicing his vehicle. They were courteous and nice, but the job was expensive.

KH
Kathy H.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/21/2018
Only place I go to
Thank you again for another great job. You are always have patience with me and are very polite.

JN
Jan N.
INFINITI EX35
01/19/2018
I always know the work done here is done well and at a fair price. Everything is explained to me so I fully understand my options and what needs to be done. I'm glad I have a place like this to take my car.

CT
Cindy T.
Kia Sportage
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said the service was good at the business. However, she said it was very expensive.

BC
Brandon C.
Illinois
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kimberly. She said they were prompt, they explained everything they were going to do, and they took care of it quickly.

TJ
Takyia J.
Aurora, IL
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Takyia said she would recommend the business for service.

BP
Bob P.
Nissan Quest
01/14/2018
Used Car Review
Had a potential used car given the "once over" by Becker... Honest evaluation was worth it, didn't buy a car that needed serious work..
Thanks!!

KP
Keith P.
Clarendon Hills, IL
01/13/2018
Excellent service as always!
We have been going to Becker for years with all 4 of our cars, as well as my daughter's car. They have serviced for oil changes, tires, brakes, air conditioning issues, fuse issues, you name it! Very happy with timing and customer service.

IZ
Ivan Z.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Ivan said everything was good.

Jerome S.
Bolingbrook, IL
01/12/2018
Treats customers with respect and prices are reasonable
We like Becker Service Center and we appreciate their reasonable recommendations when it comes to servicing our car.

Jerry S.
Oldsmobile Alero
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said he's been doing business at this facility for the past 35 years, and he's always been treated fairly. He also said the work is done right and the mechanic never does work that doesn't need to be done.

TK
Terry K.
Westmont, IL
Oldsmobile Intrigue
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Terry said the person that sold her the vehicle had used this business for years. So, she decided to continue the relationship. She scheduled an appointment, and there was no waiting. They made sure she was comfortable in the lobby. Also, they were prompt and efficient.

RT
Robert T.
01/11/2018
Fair pricing
Extensive testing was performed to diagnose a problem with cruise control. While the cause could not be identified, Becker did not charge for the testing work done which is very much appreciated.

Brian S.
Cadillac CTS
01/09/2018
We have 2 vehicles with high mileage. We are very confident with Becker servicing them. They are very professional and work with us to keep our costs to a minimum. We would definitely recommend Becker to our friends.