jim h.
New Lenox, IL
03/04/2020
rip off
son noticed flat tire when in walking distance of store. Becker wanted to charge over $300 dollars to replace tire. Talk about taking advantage....went to discount tire and changed all 4 for $250.

stay away
Mark H. from Becker Service Center responded on 03/04/2020

The price we quoted $258 + tax installed was for 2 tires not 1. We called Discount Tire and asked for a quote on the same model tire and got the same price. A proprietary house brand at Discount may be a little cheaper but something seams fishy here.

KK
Kirti K.
Aurora, IL
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Kirti said he took his vehicle in for an inspection. The report didn't cover everything the employees said they would inspect. They didn't give him a status of the inspection. He said this was not the service he expected.

07/25/2019
No Law enforcement, Military or First Responder Discount. Most businesses will give you 10% off. Unfortunately he didn’t and didn’t even check with the owner!

Thomas O. M.
Audi S6
10/11/2018
Super service
Great work at fair price
Mark H. from Becker Service Center responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks Tom!

06/24/2018
Very Pleased
I find Becker Service Center to be of high quality and honest. Not only do they do their work well, but also tell me when I don't need something done. They cost a bit more than other service organizations, but it's worth it.

RT
Rahul T.
12/22/2017
Charge..Charge.. Charge
I got big work done on my car. Timing belt, water pump, total $1000+. I take the car for a road trip and notice my car is using gas at 2X rate. Soon enough check engine light comes up. I bring back the car in few days and tell them the issue. They should have apologized and taken a look at the car. Instead, they charge me for $106 for *diagnosing* check engine light and then recommend catalytic converter replacement. After reset of the computer, my car is running fine. The place is not focused on customer service and seems to be extremely focused on how to make maximum money from them

KD
Kevin D.
11/21/2017
Didn't fix the problem
Had them check for squeak in engine. Said they took care of it but the problem still persists

TW
Tyler W.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said he came in for an oil change and to get his brakes checked out. He was surprised that he was charged $30 to have his brakes checked.

Springfield, IL
Honda Civic Sdn
11/16/2018
Good service. Over priced
The work was done as promised and on time. I got the battery I wanted but $62 to install a battery is ridiculous!

I would recommend if you have money to burn

Volvo XC90
11/06/2018
Quality work but nickel and dime you on items that should be ‘gratis’
High Quality work, comprehensive analysis and troubleshooting . Repeat/loyal customers should get a discount and not nickel and dimed on small things

Don S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/24/2018
Professional Knowledgeable
Honest evaluation of inspection. Repair done same day. Pricing was high, didn't save over going to dealer. Over $60 labor to replace 2 bulbs, was not notified before hand. $50 labor for cabin filter replacement
Over $900 for front brakes,new rotors, discs and pads was new genuine Toyota parts

EW
Evelyn W.
Romeoville, IL
02/26/2018
Quick service
I appreciate that I was able to get my car in quickly and they repaired it fast but I also felt I was pushed through. There is a crack in my fender that I was not told about and when I asked if my tire pressure was checked they said yes but when I got in my car the pressure still was 36 when it should be 32. They are very reasonably priced, which is nice but maybe they were too quick.

PO
Peggy O.
Nissan Murano
02/25/2018
One thing I asked for...
I was SO disappointed. I use Becker exclusively. I asked that during my oil change my air pressure in the tires be checked, I was assured they would be checked. They weren’t. My check tire pressure light remains on.

05/27/2020
Engine problems
Happy with the service.

Linda S.
Mazda CX-9
04/18/2020
Always reliable
recently brought my Mazda in for what I thought was the transmission but Becker did a complete bumper to bumper inspection and turned out to be a wheel bearing issue. I trust their level of knowledge and they have this very cool text message that illustrates what the results of the inspection were categorized by green, yellow and red which I found very helpful.