EV
Erik V.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Erik said he recommends this facility.

FB
Frank B.
Jaguar F-TYPE
04/13/2019
All the employees are very helpful and friendly
All of their employees are very friendly and go out of their way to explain the work that was done on my car.
They even looked up information on the internet to give me a better understanding of the type of tires that are on my car.
I highly recommend this establishment and I've been very satisfied with the work that they have completed for me

PS
Pat S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/11/2019
Honest people and honest work, no gimmicks for sales and service. Besides Chris is just a nice guy to work with.
work went as scheduled on time which seems to be a problem in today's market place. Nothing ever seems to be on time anymore.

BE
Bill E.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business did a great job.

WK
Walter K.
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Porsche Macan
04/05/2019
Fast and reliable service
Very reliable and respectful service. Courteous staff and quick service.

Robert and Ricki M.
04/02/2019
honest quality service
Had our Honda CRV into 3 other places including a Honda dealer in Brandon FL.( waited 3 hours and still had not looked at the SUV)
Bel Air Auto Service figured out the intermittent problem and we now have peace of mind. took 1/2 hour to figure problem with our EPS.
Quality repair people work at Bel Air Auto Service.

04/01/2019
Excellent customer service
The staff went above and beyond to make me feel welcome. Service was fast and efficient and I would be happy to use their services again.

DJ
dave j.
Joppa, MD
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/29/2019
Everyone that works there is great to deal with!
This shop is always willing to accommodate my needs even on short term notice. Chris Woodie is also very fair.

BC
Bernie C.
Rockville, MD
INFINITI QX60
03/27/2019
Quick tire plug
I dropped by here about 3:30 in the afternoon and they quickly took me in, plugged my tire, and I was out by four for only $20!
These guys are great and I appreciated their kindness and expertise.

LA
Lindsay and Kevin A.
03/26/2019
Amazing service as always!!
As always the service was fantastic! I dont trust any other mechanics with my vehicles.

Phoenix, MD

FB
Frank B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/20/2019
I thought the quote was fair and I felt that they had the customers interest at heart .
Ron was the person who checked us in and he gave us a quote that I felt was very fair when we picked up our car we were not hit with any surprises. The work was done very professionally and the final cost did not exceed the initial quote .
Ron has great customer service skills and went far beyond what I have come to expect from other service orientated businesses.
We will be returning for all of our automotive needs and hope to continue as a customer of yours for many years.

Christy H.
Forest Hill, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Christy said the business did a great job.

Steve and Devin M.
Churchville, MD
Mazda 3
03/13/2019
Friendly and efficient!
Went to get our vehicle inspected and expecting to stay an hour. They were done in 40 min. So nice too!

RE
Rodney E.
Perry Hall, MD
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Rodney said the business is honest and if the customer is on a budget, they honor that.

john s.
03/12/2019
Nice people.
Good people and fair prices and seem to be honest with you and your issues.

Cleophas B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Cleophas said that he recommends the place for service.

RL
Rose L.
03/01/2019
Very professional....kind...and honest.
When you are given an appointment time...they try their best to be on time on their part. If, while working on your vehicle..they find something else wrong...they come and tell you...and if you ok getting that fixed also...they send out for the part and fix that also while the vehicle is there. It saves lots of time to not have to make another appointment. Everyone is very nice. The owner,
Chris Woodie...works right along with the other mechanics....that is a BIG plus in my books...he is totally aware of what is going on in his business. Ron, the office manager, is so kind and works hard to schedule the customer as soon as possible.

Shawn S.
Abingdon, MD
03/01/2019
Impeccable customer service..amazing service
Chris and his staff went above and beyond to make sure my vehicle was in 100% top condition...got my vehicle in fast and service completed in satisfactory time..i couldn't for a more honest mechanic in the area..This shop is honest and looks out for there customers not how much they can make on a ticket...i will definitely return for future maintenance no questions asked....

Lori S.
Buick LaCrosse
02/24/2019
Best service and highly recommend
This is the only service station my family will use for our cars. They are very professional, friendly, and reasonably priced.