Bellinger Tire Inc Review from Phillip H. on 03/23/2019

Phillip H.
Salem, OR
03/23/2019
Water Pump Replaced
I was referred to Bellinger by an associate. My vehicle didn't sound right, almost sounded like a diesel. Stopped by, Casey quickly diagnosed the vehicle as needing a new water pump. They are a small busy shop, couldn't get to my vehicle for three days. Got the estimate via email shortly after my initial visit. I called two other shops, one was about the same amount, the service department at the dealership was about $300 more.

Easy to drop off before they opened. Michael the mechanic who replaced the water pump called to let me know the vehicle was ready. The total bill came in ~$40 under the estimate.

Friendly shop, felt like I was working with a competent group. My only gripe is about their hours, they close by 2:00 on Friday with no service on Saturday. They are good, I have no hesitation about recommending them. If I'm not back as a customer its because on their hours of operation (perfer Saturday service) and location, its a bit of stretch for me from the house and work.