Jane G.
Keizer, OR
Oldsmobile Ciera
07/09/2020
Reliable and efficient service
The car had an extra problem that I presented to them when I brought the car in for my appointment. They took it in their stride, fixed the additional problem and still finished the work at the promised time. We are always pleased with their reliable and efficient service.

NM
Noelle M.
06/30/2020
Verification of work to be done
I was in the dealership getting a recall issue resolved when they told me my struts needed immediate attention. Based upon past dealership experiences, I do not always trust their recommendations. I made an appointment for Mike to inspect my car to verify the need to repair/replace my struts. Amazingly enough, the dealership was correct. Because I had Mike take care of my car, I know it's needed and done right.

GB
Gina B.
Volvo V50
06/30/2020
above and beyond
Had to bring my car in last week and was going to take the bus home and back. Mike was able to do the service to the car in such a quick turnaround that I didn't have to go back and forth home by bus. Great job Mike.

TW
Terry W.
GMC Acadia
06/26/2020
They are polite, informative and are sincere.
Mike is also believable and one never has the feeling that what he says is not accurate. I recommend you guys to anyone.

Lori B.
Volvo S80
06/12/2020
Honesty, Knowledgeable and professional
They went the extra mile to try and identify a misdiagnosis by another shop and accurately found the problem! These guys know their Volvos 🤗😊

Stayton, OR
Volvo XC60
06/09/2020
Integrity, friendliness, efficiency
Mike is always friendly and knowledgeable. I know the work my car needs will be done expertly and at a fair price. I trust Bellinger's to do a great job every time.

Suzanne B.
Keizer, OR
Nissan Murano
06/06/2020
Attention to the customer
Always friendly, courteous, thorough, and professional

Richard S.
Volvo XC90
06/03/2020
Friendly knowledgeable experience service.
Very courteous and helpful very competent and experience workers

06/01/2020
Fair, friendly and honest
Even though I only had them diagnosis my issue, were very helpful and friendly.

Stacie M.
05/28/2020
Great
Brian at Bellinger tire was friendly and helpful in explaining and fixing the issues with my 2000 Subaru Forester. My lil suby is safe for road trips again. Thanks

CG
Cary G.
05/11/2020
Generous
Thanks for inspecting the car our daughter was considering to purchase. Your expertise is welcome, and we expected to pay, but you guys kindly said there would be no charge.

Jerry K.
Gates, OR
05/09/2020
I have been using Bellingers for all my service needs on a variety of vehicles over the past 20+ years. Another example of great customer service was yesterday when I needed my battery changed nan emergency and dropped in without an appointment. Even though Friday is a short day for the staff they fit me in and handled my need while balancing the scheduled workload. I have always found the mechanics and staff at Bellingers to be helpful, friendly and good at their job.
I continue to refer friends to Bellingers and I appreciate that they continue to provide great customer service even through these pandemic times.

Robin W.
Stayton, OR
Volvo S40
05/07/2020
As usual Mike and the guys provided wonderful service. Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!

NM
Noelle M.
Volkswagen Passat
05/07/2020
Mike Sullivan is my only mechanic
I have a VW Passat that is a stinker of a car but I love it. Mike Sullivan has been able to keep her going regardless of what I've put her through. He treats me respectfully and pleasantly. He is knowledgeable, trust worthy and honest. I highly recommend both Bellinger's and Mike Sullivan.

KR
Karen R.
Volvo C70
Another great visit to Bellinger Tire for repairs to my Volvo c70
I had a number of things that needed to be addressed on this vehicle as I was not the first owner and as we all know money is not made on trees. I am very happy with the feedback from Mike on which issues to address including an ongoing transmission issue (hard shifts). The car is running like a new car right now and I feel safe in it. He discover a few things I did not know about that might have left me stranded on the road. They got to work right away and I felt the bill was right on. Thank you again for your knowledge of the Volvo car.