Stephen S.
Dallas, OR
Volvo XC70
01/29/2020
Rescore
Sorry for the inadvertent 1* previous rating. Always meant it to be 5*. Always great service and friendly, courteous treatment. These guys are top notch mechanics. The fact that all the other Bozo’s send their mistakes to be treated and solved by them speaks volumes. I trust their work and judgement. They got right back to me to find out if they needed to fix anything to solve the low rating. Who does that? Thanks to Mike, Casey and Tom for running a top notch business.

01/29/2020
Routine service plus tires and trip check.
Once again, thoughtful, excellent service.
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 01/30/2020

Hi Stephen, Thank you for the kind words. We appreiciate your business!  A one star means a low score. It can be changed if you wish. Thanks again, Tom & Lynn Bellinger

Sarah C.
Monmouth, OR
Volvo V70
08/14/2013
Lynn got in touch
with me directly and worked very hard to try to make an unfortunate situation better. I appreciate her thoughtfulness and desire to uphold a strong work ethic at their business.

08/14/2013
Work never quite done...
I wish I could recommend Bellinger. But somehow after one fix, there's been a snowball. And things aren't getting finished. We brought it in to have the coolant tank replaced. Then they jostled it putting it in and I went through two jugs of coolant in 2 weeks and had to return to have them fix their own mistake (which they gave me an "invoice" for anyway) Then they failed to reconnect the air conditioning after replacing the alternator so I had to take it to an air conditioning place and have it diagnosed and corrected ($$$). The work has been sloppy and expensive. And I don't trust their diagnostics. The "urgent" things they think I should fix didn't even get noticed at the Volvo dealer repair in Corvallis (not surprisingly I wanted a second opinion). We've opted not to fix our Volvo again, going to drive it until it dies, then sell it for scrap and buy American. It's not worth owning a luxury car if you have to pay luxury car prices for repairs that aren't done with care. For luxury car repair prices, I expect luxury car performance from the mechanics as well.
Tom & Lynn B. from Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 08/20/2013

We are not happy that you are disappointed.   Let us call you at your convenience and discuss and equitable solution.   Please let us know what time for the phone conversation is best for you.

Our family business depends on satisfied customers and if you are not one we would like to know what we can do to make your experience with us even with you in your life.

Thanks for considering.

Lynn & Tom Bellinger

Jane G.
Keizer, OR
Oldsmobile Ciera
07/09/2020
Reliable and efficient service
The car had an extra problem that I presented to them when I brought the car in for my appointment. They took it in their stride, fixed the additional problem and still finished the work at the promised time. We are always pleased with their reliable and efficient service.

NM
Noelle M.
06/30/2020
Verification of work to be done
I was in the dealership getting a recall issue resolved when they told me my struts needed immediate attention. Based upon past dealership experiences, I do not always trust their recommendations. I made an appointment for Mike to inspect my car to verify the need to repair/replace my struts. Amazingly enough, the dealership was correct. Because I had Mike take care of my car, I know it's needed and done right.

GB
Gina B.
Volvo V50
06/30/2020
above and beyond
Had to bring my car in last week and was going to take the bus home and back. Mike was able to do the service to the car in such a quick turnaround that I didn't have to go back and forth home by bus. Great job Mike.

TW
Terry W.
GMC Acadia
06/26/2020
They are polite, informative and are sincere.
Mike is also believable and one never has the feeling that what he says is not accurate. I recommend you guys to anyone.

Lori B.
Volvo S80
06/12/2020
Honesty, Knowledgeable and professional
They went the extra mile to try and identify a misdiagnosis by another shop and accurately found the problem! These guys know their Volvos 🤗😊

Stayton, OR
Volvo XC60
06/09/2020
Integrity, friendliness, efficiency
Mike is always friendly and knowledgeable. I know the work my car needs will be done expertly and at a fair price. I trust Bellinger's to do a great job every time.

Suzanne B.
Keizer, OR
Nissan Murano
06/06/2020
Attention to the customer
Always friendly, courteous, thorough, and professional

Richard S.
Volvo XC90
06/03/2020
Friendly knowledgeable experience service.
Very courteous and helpful very competent and experience workers

06/01/2020
Fair, friendly and honest
Even though I only had them diagnosis my issue, were very helpful and friendly.

Stacie M.
05/28/2020
Great
Brian at Bellinger tire was friendly and helpful in explaining and fixing the issues with my 2000 Subaru Forester. My lil suby is safe for road trips again. Thanks

Moe L.
Stayton, OR
Volvo V70
05/23/2020
The people know what they're doing
Fixing newer cars is very complicated what with the computer
issues. Bellingers is up to speed on this issue. It's a whole new
world of car repair.

CG
Cary G.
05/11/2020
Generous
Thanks for inspecting the car our daughter was considering to purchase. Your expertise is welcome, and we expected to pay, but you guys kindly said there would be no charge.

Jerry K.
Gates, OR
05/09/2020
I have been using Bellingers for all my service needs on a variety of vehicles over the past 20+ years. Another example of great customer service was yesterday when I needed my battery changed nan emergency and dropped in without an appointment. Even though Friday is a short day for the staff they fit me in and handled my need while balancing the scheduled workload. I have always found the mechanics and staff at Bellingers to be helpful, friendly and good at their job.
I continue to refer friends to Bellingers and I appreciate that they continue to provide great customer service even through these pandemic times.