CT
Christopher T.
Syracuse, NY
Kia Soul
08/09/2018
Amazing customer service! Highly recommend!
Bellreng went out of their way to help my wife and I on a day that turned bad. Drove to buffalo for a errand and got stranded due to my car starter needing a replacement. Not only did they fix the problem but they drove me to the passport office before they closed so my trip to buffalo wasn't for nothing! Went out of their way to take me from place to place! Their cost for part and service was right on point! Highly recommend! They are a great team!

VM
Vincent M.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Vincent said, this business provides excellent service. They are polite and the business is clean.

Dennis S.
Clifton Park, NY
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said this business did a super job towing his diesel ambulance. They brought the right vehicle unlike another facility he used in the past. They worked on his vehicle afterwards, they did a great job and he had no problems with his vehicle.

FM
Frank M.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Frank said they were pretty good.

Mark C.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the business provided him with great service. Chad was able to take care of his vehicle needs well.

Mike M.
North Tonawanda, NY
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff is nice, friendly and did a good job.

KP
Kong P.
Litchfield, CT
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Kong said the employees provided good service and they kept him informed every step of the way. He had a bad spare tire, so they couldn't replace his flat tire with it. They located and found a tire for him. First thing in the morning, they were able to arrange things and got everything done. He was glad for their help.

Laurie S.
Denville, NJ
Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2018
Amazing experience!!!!
I got a flat tire just after crossing into NY from Canada, as I was on my way home to NJ. I called AAA, and within 30 mins Vic, driver, had arrived and my car loaded. While I was waiting for the truck, I called an auto shop to have my tire fixed, they said i would have to wait 3-4 hours. I called Bellreng’s and they said we’ll get you right in and on your way home. I’m incredibly grateful for the quick and friendly service. The tow truck was very clean and the waiting area was comfortable and also very clean. Thank you Bellreng’s for taking care of me and my car!