Latest Review about 1 month ago

ZS
Zachary S.
Dodge Nitro
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Zachary said the staff provided good service, but they told him the wrong time for his appointment.

NB
Nam B.
Gasport, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/25/2017
Very freindly professional business
I received excellent customer service. I thought customer service was not around anymore until I ment Chad. Chad went out of his way for us many times. Than you chad.!!!

Jennifer L.
Toronto, ON
Dodge Journey
10/23/2017
Excellent service!
We were stranded in NY for my son’s hockey tournament when the car went bust. Chad assessed the situation, ordered parts and got us on our way very quickly. Thank goodness! I’d highly recommend their honest service to anyone - especially Canadians who might find themselves in a similar situation.

Milton W.
Taylor, MI
Land Rover Range Rover
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Milton said this business provided excellent service.

AT
Amber T.
Grand Island, NY
10/10/2017
Friendly staff , honest and quick service
The staff was incredibly friendly and professional. My services were done faster then I expected. I’m very happy with my services.

TJ
Ted J.
Lancaster, NY
Chevrolet Venture
09/30/2017 Category: Service
Ted said they were able to get him back on the road in 2 days. He has already recommended them.

Ray H.
Scranton, PA
09/27/2017
Very honest and helpful
They went out of there way to find us a nice hotel and returned in the morning to take us back to get our vehicle.

RV
Rebekah V.
Grove City, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/25/2017
Phenomenal
My car went through all these problems on a trip to Niagara Falls and I was going to get towed to a Goodyear but the tow truck driver called his boss and said that his shop would have the parts and be able to fix my car that day. Figured it would be cheaper than Goodyear so we went to Bellrengs. A bolt on my car's engine mount was gone and my engine had shifted forwards and pulled the exhaust out of the pipe and pushed the timing belt forwards onto a piece of metal and caused it to tear. I was 3 hours away from my college with some friends on a trip so if my car was unable to be fixed in that day, it would have been far more expensive and an Uber would have been $600+ and I would have been forced to get a rental that I would have to drive back and return to Buffalo. So the fact that Bellrengs fixed my car in a few hours was absolutely a blessing. Also, because the exhaust had been pulled out, it could have resulted in needing a $1000 part but the guy at Bellrengs just said he could meld it back together and save me some money. While the car was being worked on, my friend and I were going to Uber to the falls and meet up with everyone. The guys at Bellrengs just offered to drive us there instead of us paying for an Uber. It was so kind of them and they were so willing to accommodate us. Everyone in my car was worried on how we were going to get home and how expensive the trip was going to end up being. Bellrengs drove my friend and I to the falls and even though the day went so wrong at first we all got to see Niagara Falls and make memories and have crazy stories to come home with. Bellrengs called me when my car was ready and I asked when they closed so I would know when we had to leave the falls and the mechanic on the phone just responded with 'whenever you come back.' This shop was so great and so kind and wanted us to see the falls. I also got a $20 discount for using AAA which was nice and overall it was a good experience and Bellrengs relieved our worry for the day and all our concerns about being able to get home. Great people and a great shop. I am very thankful for Bellrengs! We were all so blessed that day!

PZ
Phyllis Z.
Des Plaines, IL
09/23/2017
Very prompt.
They explained everything they doing to the car in words I could understand. I would come back again

CP
Christine P.
Depew, NY
09/22/2017
On Thursday Sept 21, I took my vehicle to be serviced. Oil change and tire rotation. During this time the mechanic also inspected my brakes and also over looked my entire vehicle. Giving me feedback on my vehicle and what I'll need to do in the future to maintain my vehicle. Amazing service in my eyes, all employees I crossed paths with were very respectful and courteous. Honestly felt like I was at a dealer without paying their expense rates, services and no waiting all day. I found a new establishment to service my vehicle. 5 stars isn't enough to rate this shop. The owner of this business also washed my vehicle after services were complete. Wow, Amazing! We need more businesses that are customer based as this one is. Thank you for amazing quick service!

RT
Rick T.
09/20/2017
Freindly
Everyone their was friendly and they did an excellent job!!!

Michelle S.
Buffalo, NY
09/20/2017
Great place!
The entire staff is very professional, from the tow drivers to the service staff. They use quality parts with no hidden fees. Up front with pricing prior to any work performed. If something is found in process of repair, they contact you and keep you very informed. Work is top notch and done in timely manner. Highly recommended for any automotive repair and regular servicing. Hopefully they will soon inspect motorcycles and utility trailers also. Trifecta!

EB
ED B.
Havertown, PA
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/16/2017
Incredible, quick service
Broke down at 4PM on a friday with a van and trailer, they were out with the tow truck within five minutes from calling AAA and had another tow for the trailer moments later. Had the van in their bay immediately on arrival and had a quote within minutes (seized air compressor which broke the serpentine belt). After consulting my local mechanic (down in PHiladelphia) he confirmed their price was lower than he could offer and they had us fixed and out within the hour. The parts delivery was going to be a bit of a wait so one of the mechanics took off in his own car to pick up the piece himself. If I were local, these would be my go to guys. Blow away by the service.

JN
Judith N.
Lockport, NY
Saturn SL2
09/15/2017
Friendly People and Knowledgeable Service
Bellreng's is a super place to take your vehicle for service. Everyone is friendly and all your questions are answered. With my car, they explained what needed to be done and why, and gave me all the options. I'm not a mechanic, so having an easy-to-understand explanation was wonderful. My car drives so well now after the service it received. There is a comfortable waiting area with magazines and coffee, and I also like the decor in the spotless restroom (one of my favorite films is "Cars", and there is a cute poster of the character Mater from the movie - fun and perfect imagery for this business). I definitely recommend Bellreng's - I felt confident in the work that was done on my car and am glad to return for further maintenance whenever needed!

SHARON W.
09/07/2017
dependable, affordable, couteous
Friendly, knowledgeable, experienced technician. Prompt service.

AZ
Andrew Z.
Depew, NY
08/31/2017
Good people & Execllent service!
I'd recommend this garage to any one of my friends, colleagues, or visitors traveling through the greater niagara region.

SO
Stew O.
Cortland, NY
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Stew said the service was superb. The employees took great care of his vehicle.

RT
Renee T.
Ohsweken, ON
Ram Pickup
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Renee said she appreciates the very good service this business provided. They were quick and they took good care of her.

NS
Norman S.
New York
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Norman said everything went fine. The staff did exactly what he wanted.

RV
ROBERT V.
Niagara Falls, NY
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/19/2017
Great service at a fair price.
Friendly people who really try giving a person the best service possible. They fixed my car's problems and has run great
ever since.