NV
Nikki V.
Tonawanda, NY
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Nikki said this business was able to diagnose and fix her vehicle, when no one else could.

Deborah M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Nissan Versa
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Deborah said she did not have any problems .

TN
Ted N.
Grand Island, NY
12/31/2017
Fast response
I will absolutely be recomending them to everyone I know

TL
Terry L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Terry said he was well satisfied with the service. Chad did a great job.

Rob S.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Rob said everyone in the business was very friendly and knowledgeable. He stated the business got the vehicle in when they said they were going to, and finished when they said. He appreciates the work they did.

AR
Adam R.
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Adam said the staff was very professional and very courteous.

SL
Steven L.
12/16/2017
The automotive shop was available to do an emergency job.
My van died. I called the AAA. The truck was on the scene pretty quick.
It was suggested that I have my van repaired at Bellrengs Automotive.
One of the mechanics had time to repair my van as soon as we arrived.
The emergency job was completed in a short period of time and I drove my van home.
Thank you to Chad and his staff and the people in the AAA office at the garage.
Michael B., President from Bellreng's Towing & Automotive responded on 12/18/2017

I am glad we were able to get you back on the road in time for your appointment. We understand that a breakdown is never in our daily plans. We do everything we can to assist you in a timely repair. Thank you for the great review and I hope to see you in the future for all your automotive needs. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Chad Pyzikiewicz
Shop Manager

Danielle D.
Grand Island, NY
Mazda CX-5
12/13/2017
Superior Customer Service!
Everyone I encountered during my service appointment was extremely helpful and friendly. I could not have been more impressed with the customer service I experienced during my visit! I will definitely be recommending your services to my friends and family in the future. Dave and Chad were amazing!

Thank you Danielle! I'm happy to hear that your experience was enjoyable. We appreciate your business along with the recommendations to your friends and family. Happy Holidays!

Michael W. Bellreng
President

Larry S.
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Larry said this business did a good job for him, and the tow vehicle driver was kind and considerate.

SP
Sandra P.
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Sandra said the business is fantastic. They are helpful and considerate. Dillon is beyond nice. She has sent her nephew and mom in too. They are prompt efficient.

Michael W.
Tonawanda, NY
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/11/2017
Fast, friendly. Only did what I needed (a starter) and it was complete the day after it was towed. Labor cost was lower than expected, and they even have me a ride to pick up my car. I’d gladly go back to them again. Manager and owner were open, honest and friendly as well

Daniel C.
GMC Envoy XL
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said the business did a great job.

GO
Gloria O.
11/27/2017 Category: Service
Gloria said the business was excellent and everything was on time. She was able to get service right away when she had a flat tire.
Michael B., President from Bellreng's Towing & Automotive responded on 11/28/2017

Im glad we were able to help you Gloria. We are always here to help with your automotive needs.

Michael W. Bellreng
President

Derek P.
11/24/2017
Tires
Fast cheap service, with friendly staff. Will definitely recommend to my buddies!

KZ
Kelley Z.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Kelley said the service was good and the staff was nice. Her only concern was that a month ago her estimate was $100 per tire and the cost was $112 per tire when she got them put on.
Michael B., President from Bellreng's Towing & Automotive responded on 11/27/2017

Kelly,

The quote that we provided was the price of the tires that you were interested in at that time. As a family run business, we work hard to provide a level of customer service that is above what customers have come to expect.  With that in mind, we try to extend the benefits of our wholesale pricing to our customers and give you the best possible price for the product or service. As seasons change, unfortunately tire prices can fluctuate month to month from our wholesale suppliers. Knowing this can happen, we will always verify our estimate or provide an updated price quote before any service is performed to make sure our customers are fully informed. I truly hope you are happy with the level of service we provide, from our customer pick up and drop off, to the personal care we give your vehicle on every repair. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. We look forward to seeing you in the future for all your vehicle's maintenance and repair.

Chad Pyzikiewicz