James B.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
07/11/2020
excellent, timely service
My problem was diagnosed quickly and corrected quickly

Milton C.
Tonawanda, NY
Honda Crosstour
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Milton's wife. She said the staff explained what was wrong with their vehicles and gave them options on what to do. She added that they are courteous and always good.

CL
Carl L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Carl said the mechanical workmanship was superb, which at the end of the day was all that mattered.

Mary Ann S.
Oldsmobile Alero
07/10/2020
Everyone is so nice and very helpful.
They helped me with my car problem. And they took care of me right away. I left my car and was given a ride home and picked up when my car was finished. They are always very nice and very helpful.

RZ
Robert Z.
Tn Of Tona, NY
convenience, professionalism, value
I have been a yearly maintenance program customer since Bellreng's took over from AAA. I appreciate the convenient location
from my home and the value of the maintenance program. I have also taken my car here for work to be done outside of the
maintenance program and have been pleased with the quality of the work, the prices charged and the professionalism of the staff members I have encountered. Even my wife mentioned to me how clean the facility was as we waited for our car to be completed our last visit. I will continue bringing my car here for service as long as these conditions exist.

Joseph K.
Depew, NY
Friendly service
Fast and honest service.

Diane R.
Honda Fit
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Staff always explains repair costs and gives an idea of their priorities.

GV
Gene V.
Chevrolet HHR
Take care of all great
I won’t to any other group - they fit me in when I have a car problem

David S.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/09/2020
Great service at fair prices
Staff is courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. Work is done right the first time and on time. Facilities are clean and well kept.

GB
George B.
07/09/2020
2007 Honda 07.08.2020 service .
Good honest service.... Brent and Joe were excelle

SF
Sharon F.
02/25/2020
Excellent customer service
I have been going to the previous AAA car service for years. Now under new management i was very happy to learn services have not changed. The customer service and treatment I received on my two recent visits was outstanding.

DK
Dave K.
Tonawanda, NY
Saturn Ion
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he trusts the staff wholeheartedly.

BD
Bethany D.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Bethany said this business made her feel comfortable and told her exactly what they were going to do.

Chris C.
North Tonawanda, NY
Chevrolet HHR
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business was excellent and good. They went out their way to help and fix the issue.