JJ
Jake J.
Lewiston, NY
GMC Savana Cutaway
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Jake said he had a great experience.

KW
Kim W.
Tonawanda, NY
01/31/2018
Can't say enough!
My vehicle unexpectedly broke down and AAA advised me of local garages that could be of assistance to me. I generally rely on my car dealership for work but thought I would try Bellrengs and I'm very glad I did. They determined the problem and also found another somewhat catastrophic issue with my car and had my car up and running in hours. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly my vehicle was done and at a cost that my dealership couldn't compare too. I will not wait tI'll my car breaks down and needs a tow to return to this establishment. Also of note is that I'm a female and at no point did I get get talked down too in the way I regularly expect from my car dealership. I really cannot say enough about how grateful I am for the quick service.

KV
Katie V.
Niagara Falls, NY
Jeep Compass
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Katie said the employees were very professional. They provided great service.

CL
Carl L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/26/2018
Quality people, great attitude towards customer service, expert mechanical work, accomodating atmisphire at every turn.
You are treated like family. Only experts analyze the problem and repair it correctly the first time. You get your car back in no time and the bill reflects the lack of wasted time completing the job. I am always surprised at the quality of the work and the fairer than fair price.

John D.
Cadillac DTS
01/20/2018
Happy Customer !
The service was great, the price was reasonable, and the waiting room was comfortable. The only thing the waiting room could use is a television.

CR
Chris R.
Honda Civic Si
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service was good and he has no complaints.

KP
Kevin P.
Grand Island, NY
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he has had no problem with the service. He said he would recommend the business for service.

AW
Annable W.
Middleport, NY
Chevrolet Pickup
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Annable said the staff picked up his vehicle, and they got the vehicle fixed quickly for him.

KT
Kevin T.
North Tonawanda, NY
Toyota Avalon
01/14/2018
Outstanding
My wife's car lost all break pressure, called AAA to have the car towed to the Toyota dealership and Bellrengs Towing came to my house within an hour. After talking to the tow driver he recommended his business and told me they can save me money verses going to the dealership. And he was right, saved me about $300.00 or more, got the car done in a timely manner and I received a AAA & Military discount.

Kevin

NV
Nikki V.
Tonawanda, NY
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Nikki said this business was able to diagnose and fix her vehicle, when no one else could.

Deborah M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Nissan Versa
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Deborah said she did not have any problems .

TN
Ted N.
Grand Island, NY
12/31/2017
Fast response
I will absolutely be recomending them to everyone I know

TL
Terry L.
North Tonawanda, NY
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Terry said he was well satisfied with the service. Chad did a great job.

Rob S.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Rob said everyone in the business was very friendly and knowledgeable. He stated the business got the vehicle in when they said they were going to, and finished when they said. He appreciates the work they did.

AR
Adam R.
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Adam said the staff was very professional and very courteous.