L
LUKE
05/07/2019
Troubleshoot
Took the truck in to troubleshoot it for a beeping alarm. The mechanic took it for a drive, pulled up a diagnostic, and charged me $40 to scratch his head. Turns out the front left tire was flat af. I called and got a sincere apology for having missed something so obvious. Still, I worked four hours to pay for his twenty minutes and I'm a bit resentful.
Mike O. from Bend Auto Care Inc responded on 05/08/2019

Hi Luke. It's unfortunate to hear that you weren't satisfied with your experience here at Bend Auto Care. We used the appropriate equipment and our 30+ years of experience to respond as efficiently and thoroughly as possible to the concerns with your vehicle. We're happy to use the money you spent towards a future repair, as we did hear a clicking in the steering column, a potential issue with your vehicle's clockspring.

ALICIA M.
10/23/2020
Thank you for going out of your way with Low cost interlock
Thank you for going out of your way with Low cost interlock

ES
ELIZABETH S.
10/13/2020
Bend auto care
I trust mike and Jon they are honest and forward. I have only had great experiences with these kind mechanics!

WS
Wendy S.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Wendy said the staff at this business was quick and took care of it.

KJ
KELLY J.
BEND, OR
09/16/2020
Personable and keeps you informed as to the progress of your repairs
I brought my 21 year old diesel pickup with a transmission problem in I wasn’t expecting a miracle after all it only has 214K plus Well Mike found the problem and the replacement part in Florida The truck is running great If it’s repairable and reasonably cost effective these guys will get the job done

KYLE S.
Toyota Pickup
08/30/2020
Great place
Honest and timely. Fair price.

JOHN H.
Jaguar XJ-S
08/28/2020
Excellent knowledge
You can bring any vehicle in and the absolutely know what to do! Highly educated with great followthrough
And communication.
John Hamilton.

MICHEAL D.
Ram 2500
08/21/2020
Great customer service!
Needed to get in for service. Got in next day, only took 45 min to complete job. Have been coming here for years. Only place I COME TO HAVE MY VEHICLES WORKED ON.

DAVID B.
Acura MDX
06/28/2020
I took my car in with a broken AC, on the hottest day this season and Mike evaluated the situation and was kind enough to work me in to his schedule and fixed my car. I’d recommend Mike any day.

BARBARA S.
Jaguar XK8
05/18/2020
Barbie S
they text me, to let me know when they order my piece for my car. Then text again when the part would get their and whe would I need the appt. To fix it. I will recommend them highly.

RICH H.
03/17/2020
Great service and Rates.
Did Exactly what I wanted and had it done Fast!

M
MATT
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/17/2020
Super dependable. I’ve gone through five or six mechanics for my companies fleet of vehicles and BAC is unbeatable. Honest and very knowledgeable just like a good mechanic should be.
It has been great having BAC take such good care of our companies fleet. We have trucks, vans, a bucket truck, diesels and all sorts of vehicles. There are true experts. We have been though so many mechanics in our almost 12 years of operating. Working with BAC has saved us money and kept our fleet running top notch. Don’t waste your time at other places. Just bring your vehicle here.

MIKE W.

Thanks John and mike
Thanks for taking care of Cascsde Heating & Specialties

Camp Sherman, OR
Starter/lywheel repair
Flywheelsxatent cjeap, bitcthats chevy making it!