TJ
Ted J.
Chrysler 300
03/12/2016 Category: Service
Ted said he would recommend this business for service.

Dustin L.
Buick Lucerne
03/12/2016 Category: Service
Dustin said the business was good.

David W.
03/05/2016
Fast, Honest and Perfect
I have taken several vehicles to this shop, and they are the best around! Final price has always been cheaper than the estimate given. The fact that they could've charged me more but did not is a big part of what keeps me coming back. They are extremely fast, usually having my car ready the same day. I highly recommend this shop. They are extremely nice peiople who really want to help you get back on the road.

Judy H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/03/2016
Best Service Anywhere
I've had the best service here than anywhere, ever. They provide advise on when it is more cost effective to trade in than repair and what new cars are the best on the market...if you ask. They don't push their advise on anyone. I recommend them to everyone.

GF
Gary F.
Nissan Rogue
03/02/2016
Oil Shower
First and most important you have looked out for us keeping our cars in good shape and giving advice. You've taken the time to diagnose and even remedy problems without charging us anything. When I found the oil puddle in my garage and found the oil cap left off by one of your mechanics, I took no chances and had my car towed in following the driver for extra care. I spent time cleaning up the oil and all together invested 2 hours on this endeavor. Beyond this I had to take my car for undercarriage wash because their was still some oil dripping from the engine. I just felt like a little more could have been done or just offered to compensate me for my time and money invested in getting all this done.
The Beneficial A. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 03/03/2016

We sincerely apologize for all the problems at your service.  Just know that we always "have your back" and will continue to take care of all of our customers' needs.

TC
Tina C.
Harrah, OK
03/02/2016
Honest Hardworking Auto Shop
I have done business with Beneficial Automotive for quite a few years. I have always felt like they know exactly what they are doing in repairing and maintaining our vehicles.

Cindy C.
Would recommend beneficial
Very friendly and efficient

Mike R.
Pontiac Solstice
Oil Change
Job was done quickly,and staff is very friendly.

Michael J S.
GMC Yukon
2003 GMC Yukon
Very pleased with BA. Rep was kind, courteous and professional. All service performed as expected. Called before repairs were made giving me description of repairs required (in layman's terms). Completed work quickly. I will be recommending BA to all my friends.

RJ
Randy J.
02/27/2016
This is a good repair shop.
My car developed a noise in the accessory area and I took it in. They quickly diagnosed the problem as bad idler tension bearings. As the shop had done previous work in that area they replaced the water pump under warranty although the warranty period had expired. The repair was done quickly and the cost was just what they said it would be.

David S.
Good customer service.
They did a good job of diagnosing and making the repair in one day.

Michael R.
Toyota Sequoia
02/26/2016
Feels like family
Absolutely amazing locally owned company. Great service, knowledgable and honest.

Art S.
02/23/2016
Happy Arts reply
3rd trip to BAM, and they seem to get better as we go along. This time was a power brake booster and a couple days later oil and filter change. Every thing that has been done to my cars have been completed in less time than estimated at first. Just got back from a round-trip to San Antonio, TX - my Chrysler T&C got over 29 MPG!!! No problems and that mileage included some mileage on a toll road at 85 MPH (as posted)!!

RD
Robert D.
02/19/2016
Fast, Friendly, and priced right
Beneficial was really spot on when I had the serpentine belt replaced on my car (I usually do that sort of thing myself, but the space was too small, and my hands too big, to perform the work on my Nissan Altima. Beneficial did the the job quick (I had to go out of town the following day and needed my car in a hurry) and the price was right. I highly recommend them for your automotive needs.

KL
Kellye L.
Hyundai Accent
02/18/2016 Category: Service
Kellye said the service was great.

John K.
Ford Edge
02/12/2016
Always friendly and great service.

BW
Baylee W.
Norman, OK
02/11/2016 Category: Service
Baylee said she has no complaints. There were a couple of days the vehicle would not start but it is running fine. Her wife used to take her vehicle there and recommended them.

RY
Ron Y.
Norman, OK
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
02/11/2016 Category: Service
Ron said he was well satisfied with the service provided by this business but he was surprised by how expensive it was.

SD
Sue D.
Honda Accord
02/08/2016 Category: Service
Sue said she recently moved to the city and was referred to this business. She was very pleased with the prompt service and the prices were not bad.

Cliff B.
Oklahoma
Chrysler Pacifica
02/08/2016 Category: Service
Cliff said the business got the service done quickly and the prices were not high. They did good work.