KD
Kevin D.
Mercury Sable
06/21/2016
Relieved
I was so relieved that the problem was so simple to find and fix. Thank you so much.

GC

AG
Alisha G.
06/16/2016
Friendly Staff and Quick Service
We had a pleasant experience at Benificial Auto. We had and oil change and AC check. Our vehicle was done promptly. My only recommendation would be to use floor mats in customer vehicles. Other than that one small suggestion.. have nothing contrary to say.

DI
Donita I.
06/15/2016
My Review
Everyone is very nice and willing to help. It would be helpful if Donny could let the customer know what they find or how the job went after everything is done and ready for pickup.
The Beneficial A. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 06/23/2016

We did consistantly correspond with your husband regarding every step of the repairs, he was listed as the main contact for the repairs that day.

Mike R.
Chevrolet
06/14/2016
Shocks and Master cylinder
Service was quick, and done right. No complaints.

EO
Ed O.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/10/2016
Transmission
Donny doesn't do transmission. Those guys removed and installed my rebuilt transmission. I have a friend in the Oklahoman corvette club who rebuilt my transmission. Thanks you guys for tiring up a rack for two days for the rebuild.

GD
Garry D.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/08/2016
Quality work at a fair price
I am a satisfied customer which is why when I have a issue with any of my vehicles I trust them to BAM

FM

GF
Gary F.
06/01/2016
Great Service!
I've been getting my three cars maintained at here for 8 years and have received excellent service. I know when I take them in for regular oil changes the inspections and service suggestions will keep my cars moving down the road. I have one car that has 226,000 miles and still runs great thanks to the great service I've received.

Byron H.
Acura TL
05/27/2016
First class as always
Friendly, knowledgeable, accomadating.

Michael M.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/25/2016
mike and his 92' suburban named "the red dragon"
they were able to solve my problem with quick service and fair price. they also recommend preventative service on a possible problem that could be eminent. good people

Richard C.
Honda Accord Crosstour
05/25/2016
Consistant quality and timliness
I have 3 vehicles i regularly get serviced at Beneficial. Rarely do I make appointments (unless its a major repair) , I just get in early about when they open for routine oil changes etc and they usually tell me 40 minutes to an hour depending on their work load...Ive never had to wait more than thirty five minutes for very courteous, thorough work done right the first time every time!! You guys are great! Rich

Dennis W.
05/19/2016
Reliable and Friendly
I need my vehicle for my work, so I just can't leave it for the day. They have always been great at getting me in working with my schedule. I trust their knowledge and their work.

TJ
Tom J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/16/2016
Don't have to go to a dealer.
Didn't have to wait to long.

Mary H.
05/13/2016
Employees
Went here based off of reviews. Wonderful experience. Knew exactly what the problem was. Gave me an estimate and was actually a lot less. Found my mechanics!!

GH
Glenn H.
05/11/2016
A SHOP TO TRUST
This is a sharp group of auto mechanics running a fine shop. I find them to be knowledgeable and to be honest. They sell what you need and do not oversell repairs. Sure like a quality shop near by.

GC
Glenda C.
05/11/2016
Knowledgable
Professional and friendly.

Jeremy S.
05/08/2016
Quality service at a competiitive price! Best service in the area!
Extensive, superior customer service! Fast diagnosis, even faster in and out! Amazing follow up service to help ensure that your car is fixed properly! I will definitely be using BAM again, and would recommend this facility to anyone who needs a mechanic!

FM
Farrokh M.
Norman, OK
05/05/2016
Quality, trust worthy competitive prices.
They know what they are doing, if your car does not need any PM work they tell you.

CG
Cassandra G.
05/05/2016
Friendly and honest
Always able to work us in and keep us updated on our vehicles status.