TJ
Tom J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/27/2021
Good Work
I took my car for oil change and the workers did a fast job.

AG
Angela G.
01/26/2021
07 Tahoe
Very honest and friendly.

Mike R.
Saturn L300
01/20/2021
Oil change.
I'm always confident when I take my car in for service. Donnie and his crew are top flight.

CL
Cary L.
01/18/2021
Good service!
Prompt service, nice people!

James K.
01/18/2021
We have always gotten good service.
The people there are always friendly and helpful. Always tells you what needs to be done and then gets your okay before doing it.

MT
Megan T.
01/14/2021
I called the Tuesday morning before New Years wanting to get my car in for regular 100k mile maintenance, and to check up on the fan for the air conditioning/heater. They were unsure they could fit me in that same day, but they did and I got my car back that evening at 5:30 with everything done that I had requested. I will always recommend them!

Jeanne C.
Honda Ridgeline
01/11/2021
Very friendly
Very helpful, informative and prompt

RD
Robert D.
Kia Sorento
01/09/2021
Trustworthy and knowledgeable
Finding a competent, trustworthy mechanic is as important for your vehicle as finding a competent, trustworthy doctor is for your health. With Beneficial I can honestly say that I have found a group of folks with whom I can trust my car health. Thank you Beneficial!!!

Mike M.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/07/2021
Nice folks, good work, fair prices
Nice folks
Good work

HB
Heath B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2021
Honest and competent
I have been a customer of this business for approximately one year. During that time I had brought several different vehicles here for maintenance. These vehicles have been used and the service records were unknown. After looking at the vehicles they will make a recommendation on what maintenance they can tell has been completed, and the maintenance that they would recommend needs completed. I find this valuable because I do not want to waste money on changing fluids that are not needed to be changed. Most recently I picked up my vehicle after the recommended maintenance was done and noticed a difference in the way the engine is running in a positive way. This company has also performed repairs on two different vehicles. One of the repairs required a manufacturer specific replacement part. After about one month we noticed that this new part had failed. This company warranty the part as well as the labor to install a replacement part. This is a company that I highly recommend. I prefer the manner in which they conduct business. I want to know what is needed, not be up sold parts or service that is not really needed.

GT
Gil T.
Saturn VUE
01/01/2021
Great expedient and friendly service!!
Was able to make an appointment to suit me and when I got there the timeliness and professionalism was excellent!!

BK
Brad K.
12/29/2020
I had my clutch replaced 6 months ago at Beneficial. It recently started acting up again. In both incidents, they had me taken care of in a day or so. That is crucial, because I need my truck to make a living. They second time around it was due to the manufacturer’s part failing, and I was not charged.
Great business with integrity!

James K.
12/18/2020
We have always gotten good service.
We have been taking our vehicles there for several years and have always gotten good service and greeted by friendly people!

LW
Larry W.
12/15/2020
GREAT SERVICE
I brought my pickup in for a complete check up to find out what service or repairs it might need. I knew some of the items that were needed already and they advised me exactly as I expected. They also found a couple of things I did not know about. The prices were fair and work was done as promised and in the time they advised. Great place to have your vehicle repairs done.

EB
EJ B.
12/15/2020
Preventive maintenance
Called in same day was able to get in As always great service at a great price