Donna B.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/27/2019
Business with integrity
I know I am getting great car care service from a friendly family business. Trust their integrity, their recommendations and have done business with them for many years and will continue to do so.

GB
Garland B.
Cadillac SRX
09/27/2019
We trust Beneficial to keep our vehicles well maintained and safe for our family. They always do what they say and finish in a timely manner at a reasonable price. Thank you!!!

Randy R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/10/2019
As I have said their integrity
Integrity, honesty , knowledge

AH
Andrew H.
09/09/2019
Honest and upfront
A lot of places won't quote squat over the phone and it is frustrating. You guys were the ONLY place that would and i appreciate that. You delivered on your word and fixed the problem. You have earned my business.

GF
Gary F.
09/05/2019
Consistently Exceeds Expectations
Had car towed in at closing and car was repaired before noon the next day at a very reasonable price. Have used them for over 10 years and have always been pleased with quality and service.

Kathryn B.
Buick LeSabre
09/05/2019
Always reliable
I can always count on Beneficial for reliable service and advice as well as reasonable prices. I highly recommend them.

DI
Donita I.
09/04/2019
Explorer
You always do good job and in a timely manner.

Jacki R.
Kia Rio
08/29/2019
Trusted service
As a single woman it’s so important to find car care you can trust. Beneficial is that car care. Thank you for taking such good care of my car.

08/29/2019
Still the best!
This place is the best! I trust them. I have never been disappointed.

EV

Kathy M.
Norman, OK
08/16/2019
Always great!
As always great customer service! I trust them to keep me safe!

WJ

RL
Ron L.
08/14/2019
Great customer service!
Called them for a heads up my Jeep was being towed in. They said they'd be on the lookout for it. After arriving, they diagnosed it, fixed it, and called me to come get it the same day!

Michael P.
Norman, OK
Dodge Neon
08/13/2019
Outstanding As Always
I won’t go anywhere else. Beneficial is part of our family. No matter what, they take care of us.

TL
Tony L.
08/08/2019
Honest, upfront and fair!
They are always upfront, fair and can usually get you in same day.

08/08/2019
Friendly, great service. This shop is clean, the mechanics know what they are doing. It was such a wonderful first experience.

MK
Marsha K.
08/07/2019
Work completed on my Tahoe
Three times I have taken my Tahoe to Beneficial Automotive to get repairs done. I have been treated well, and the work was great. All the repairs were explained in detail. If i need more repairs, i will return to this place

Susan M.
Honda Civic Si
08/05/2019
Superior Customer Service
I appreciate the superior customer service. The customer service was courteous as well professional, with excellent communication in relating pertinent information to my vehicle's issue.

CR
Conrad R.
08/01/2019
Work done right
I have used BAM several times and the work has always been done quickly, correctly and within the estimate. They have pointed out several items that were going to be in need of service.

07/27/2019
Best Vehicle Repair
I won't go anywhere else.