Jimi F.
01/16/2018
Just what I needed!
We have all had that sinking feeling when leaving a repair shop that we just paid too much for more work than we needed. Not the case at Beneficial. They will absolutely provide excellent service for what you need at a reasonable price, no more, no less. You get just what you needed!

Mike R.
Saturn L300
01/12/2018
Oil Change
No problems. Was taken care of immediately.

Monty W.
Tecumseh, OK
01/11/2018
Got it fixed
Donnie was able to diagnose the problem and fix it, and also calibrated a tire sensor without asking. Repeat customer. He assessed this vehicle before I bought it, and gave me a thorough and detailed list of possible issues.

TP
Travis P.
Honda Passport
01/10/2018
Like Family
I have been bring my Honda to Beneficial for a couple of years now. Its a 1998 Honda Passport parts are limited they always find a way to make it work. That's the first car I bought new its like my baby, and they treat her like she is. :)

AN
Andrew N.
Scion tC
12/21/2017
Clutch repair
Great friendly service, in quick turn around and affordable price. Thank you.

Jerry B.
Scion tC
12/12/2017
Mechanical Diagnosis
Honesty, courtesy, efficiency, and accessibility, reasonable pricing are reasons I most like Beneficial. Their waiting area is clean and comfortable. Scheduling is easy and wait times are reasonable. The staff are knowledgeable and skilled. I eagerly recommend Beneficial Automotive.

LC
Larry C.
Blanchard, OK
Toyota Avalon
12/07/2017
BAM is the best
Since we moved back to Oklahoma BAM has provided all the service for our Avalon. They are prompt, courteous and efficient. It is simple to call and make an appointment. When I arrive the technician takes over and promptly provides the required service and does all the the safety and fluid checks too.
Beneficial will continue to get my business.

Melissa B.
Nissan Sentra
11/22/2017
ANAZING Service
I left a message Friday after they had closed stating that my daughter was in from college and i wanted to get her car fixed. They called me back Monday morning and said it would be a day and a half. Perfect! Dropped the car off mid-morning on Monday and it was ready before the end of the business day. In and out in less than 5 hours and the mechanics cheaper than originally quoted. BAM is our go to mechanic!!!

SL
Sarah L.
Choctaw, OK
Honda Civic Cpe
11/21/2017
Great experiences
I will continue making Beneficial Automotive my go-to place for my Honda Civic maintenance. I had a significant issue with my Civic and Beneficial Automotive was able to identify the problem and fix in a timely manner. They saved me thousands of dollars over what the Honda dealership had wanted to do to the car. I have not had any issues with my Civic since.

GW
Gary W.
Ford Expedition
11/10/2017
Good job
Repairs were quick. Price was right. I am a happy camper I highly recommend !

Crystal H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/08/2017
Trustworthy mechanics and owners!
I would never take my vehicle anywhere else. They are honest about what my car needs now and what can wait. I have an older car and I feel they are partly why it is still going! Fair pricing and honest work. You can’t beat that combo.

Mike R.
Saturn L300
11/07/2017
Transmission service
Smooth as usual,and fast.

Brandon M.
Purcell, OK
Ford Edge
11/07/2017
Fixed issue with heater (Happy wife)
The heater was not working in my wife's car. They flushed and replaced the coolant and the heater works great.

KG
Kevin G.
11/03/2017
Warranty Repair.
Donnie and the staff are always professional and thorough. They located the defective part and replaced it within the first few hours of the day!

Chris C.
Acura 3.2TL
10/27/2017
Great Shop
I fully trust BAM with my car. They take great care of my car, and I've walked out of their several times without paying a dime, which NEVER happens anywhere else. They have a great team and I always feel good after work is done here.

Amber B.
10/26/2017
Honest business
We were referred here by a friend who used to work as a mechanic and another shop that did not do engine work. We were able to get the car in within 2 days, after less than 2 hours they called to tell us what was wrong with it and could have it fixed that day. I went out of town after going with my 16 year old daughter to drop it off so I was not able to go get it with her. I told her what the quote was and when she went to pick it up, they charged her $48 dollars LESS! In my opinion, this is the definition of an honesty company. They could have taken the full amount they quoted and taken advantage of a young girl, but they were fair and honest! They have all my family's business now!!!

Jim L.
Pontiac G6
10/24/2017
pontiac G6
seems like good work and fine people

Michael C.
Lincoln Navigator
10/23/2017
Best in metro
Reliable; integrity and top-notch customer servIce

Art S.
10/19/2017
Through Art's eyes.
Good service. No big effort to try and sell me additional goods and services. Thanks!

Sidra S.
Moore, OK
Honda Civic Sdn
10/17/2017
Very nice, fast, and dependable work