Jeanne C.
Honda Ridgeline
01/11/2021
Very friendly
Very helpful, informative and prompt

RD
Robert D.
Kia Sorento
01/09/2021
Trustworthy and knowledgeable
Finding a competent, trustworthy mechanic is as important for your vehicle as finding a competent, trustworthy doctor is for your health. With Beneficial I can honestly say that I have found a group of folks with whom I can trust my car health. Thank you Beneficial!!!

Mike M.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/07/2021
Nice folks, good work, fair prices
Nice folks
Good work

HB
Heath B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2021
Honest and competent
I have been a customer of this business for approximately one year. During that time I had brought several different vehicles here for maintenance. These vehicles have been used and the service records were unknown. After looking at the vehicles they will make a recommendation on what maintenance they can tell has been completed, and the maintenance that they would recommend needs completed. I find this valuable because I do not want to waste money on changing fluids that are not needed to be changed. Most recently I picked up my vehicle after the recommended maintenance was done and noticed a difference in the way the engine is running in a positive way. This company has also performed repairs on two different vehicles. One of the repairs required a manufacturer specific replacement part. After about one month we noticed that this new part had failed. This company warranty the part as well as the labor to install a replacement part. This is a company that I highly recommend. I prefer the manner in which they conduct business. I want to know what is needed, not be up sold parts or service that is not really needed.

GT
Gil T.
Saturn VUE
01/01/2021
Great expedient and friendly service!!
Was able to make an appointment to suit me and when I got there the timeliness and professionalism was excellent!!

BK
Brad K.
12/29/2020
I had my clutch replaced 6 months ago at Beneficial. It recently started acting up again. In both incidents, they had me taken care of in a day or so. That is crucial, because I need my truck to make a living. They second time around it was due to the manufacturer’s part failing, and I was not charged.
Great business with integrity!

James K.
12/18/2020
We have always gotten good service.
We have been taking our vehicles there for several years and have always gotten good service and greeted by friendly people!

LW
Larry W.
12/15/2020
GREAT SERVICE
I brought my pickup in for a complete check up to find out what service or repairs it might need. I knew some of the items that were needed already and they advised me exactly as I expected. They also found a couple of things I did not know about. The prices were fair and work was done as promised and in the time they advised. Great place to have your vehicle repairs done.

EB
EJ B.
12/15/2020
Preventive maintenance
Called in same day was able to get in As always great service at a great price

MT
Megan T.
12/14/2020
They are always open and honest about what needs to be done to your car. They are happy to explain when you don’t understand mechanic lingo, and always gets your car back to you when they say they will. If it can be fixed, they always get the job done. Highly recommend!

AH
Amy H.
12/11/2020
Excellent service, fast and reasonably priced
I walked into Beneficial Automotive midday due to my car making odd noises. They told me they would take a look and that they weren't sure when they would be able to get to it. However, they called me a couple hours later with the diagnosis. I gave them the go-ahead and they had made all the repairs by the next morning. Less than 24 hours later I had my car back. Very straightforward, they didn't try to sell me any services that I did not need. I will definitely be returning to them for my future car repair needs.

Kathryn B.
Buick LeSabre
12/04/2020
Always reliable, always trustworthy
Juar had my '98 Buick in for repairs. I always find Beneficial very reliable with reasonable prices, and I can always trust their integrity.

Ann B.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
12/01/2020
Trustworthy
I have taken my vehicles to Beneficial for years. I always feel they have diagnosed the problem with my automobiles and taken care of it promptly. Angela always lets me know, in detail, what the problem is and what they will do to fix it. They are very professional, never talk down to me and friendly. I am happy to have Beneficial Automotive as my go-to automotive repair shop.

Norman, OK
Honda Civic Cpe
11/30/2020
Excellent service at a fair price!
I needed my alternator replaced. Beneficial Automotive provided same day service for a reasonable price. I plan to return there for future service and will highly recommend it to others!

CR
Conrad R.
11/27/2020
Bad Door Lock
My 2013 Dodge van's right sliding door lock would not unlock the door. It was caused by a faulty aftermarket part.
BAM honored the warranty on the failed part and only charged a fair rate for the labor involved in replacing it.
Fair treatment and great service is why I continue to rely on BAM for servicing my vehicle.