Norman, OK
Nissan Titan
05/03/2018
BAM , honest, fair , and dependable!!
Brought my truck in for suspected wheel bearing issue. They checked and found the noise was related to needing new front tires. Saved me lots of money as I believe another shop would have replaced bearings for no reason. Appreciate the honesty!!

KC
Kimberly C.
Nissan Sentra
04/25/2018
Friendly Customer Service
Very friendly customer service. My problem was fixed in a timely manner. Nice and clean location.

Dennis C.
04/24/2018
Extraordinary
A happy greeting and professional technicians are what makes Beneficial Automotive the best in Moore OK.

Crystal H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/19/2018
Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
They are always professional. They are fair in their pricing and their work is flawless. They always let me know what can wait and what cannot. I am so happy to have a place I trust! Excellent mechanics.

Aaron B.
04/19/2018
I personally know of the mechanics. People are friendly and helpful.
I have a good experience with this shop.

Lindsay M.
Ford Expedition
04/18/2018
Fast, friendly, thorough
I love the friendliness of this family owned establishment. They are always always fast and I’m never making a second call because something wasn’t done or working properly. I do wish they honored military families and offered some kind of discount and a sign should be posted stating no checks are accepted (I may have missed it?) Other than that I have no complaints. I happy to continue to use them for all my automotive needs, despite the lack of military acknowledgement.
The Beneficial A. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for all your wonderful praise on our level of workmanship.  We do strive to perform top notch services.
As far as a discount for military families, we are happy to say that we offer discounts on our services to everyone with the coupons on our website and various print sources.  These are readily available.  Thank you for your service and your continued support of our business.

James B.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
04/17/2018
Great Service!
Always up front with what is going on with your vehicle. Trust their work.

Allen S.
Norman, OK
04/17/2018
They are an Honest place to take your vehicle.
I appreciate the fact that Beneficial Automotive is honest in telling you what is wrong with you vehicle. They don't add on unnecessary repairs just to get more money out of you.

EO
Ed O.
04/13/2018
2000 Corvette
Clean brake fluid. Check out brake pads, AC charged. Fixed window washer. Checked out check engine.

EO
Ed O.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/13/2018
2000 Corvette
General work. Cleaned out brake fluid. Fresh DOT 4 brake fluid. Checked out brake pads. Oil change and filter. General examination. Charged AC unit for summer cool.

Catherine M.
04/09/2018
Wonderful Service
Everyone is nice and helpful! Thank you!

Donna L.
04/08/2018
Fast friendly service
Beneficial always gives fast friendly service. Never have a problem with their work. Always top notch.

James K.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/06/2018
Chevrolet truck
I've been taking my vehicles to them for several years and they've always done a good job. And always gets to work on them as soon as possible

KL
Kristi L.
Ford Edge
03/25/2018
Extended Warranty Work
BAM was able to successfully have my extended warranty pay for a job that was over $1000.
They informed me that they would be able to potentially negotiate with the extended warranty company, and they were 100% successful. I only had to pay my $100 deductible! Another job well done! Thank you!

Don W.
03/22/2018
Good people
Car is well taken care of by these guys.

WM
Wendy M.
Lexus ES 330
03/22/2018
Always Reliable
Excellent reliable service as usual.

CR
Conrad R.
03/20/2018
Good work done quickly and at a fair cost
I took my van in for its 100,000 mile transmission service. the technician noticed that one of the hoses was leaking and was able to repair it while I waited.

HS
Harry S.
03/19/2018
Best Auto Shop
Customer care, service, repairs, price and quality of work are all EXCELLENT!

Richard S.
Buick Century
03/13/2018
Old Buick.
Have an old Buick on life support. Need to keep it running for one more year. I now believe Beneficial can keep it alive for as long I need it. Thanks, Beneficial.

Mike S.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
03/06/2018
Convenient and friendly service.
Very good and fast service and very knowledgeable staff. If something does happen to get missed they are first to acknowledge and fix it in a timely manner.