Chris C.
Acura 3.2TL
10/27/2017
Great Shop
I fully trust BAM with my car. They take great care of my car, and I've walked out of their several times without paying a dime, which NEVER happens anywhere else. They have a great team and I always feel good after work is done here.

Amber B.
10/26/2017
Honest business
We were referred here by a friend who used to work as a mechanic and another shop that did not do engine work. We were able to get the car in within 2 days, after less than 2 hours they called to tell us what was wrong with it and could have it fixed that day. I went out of town after going with my 16 year old daughter to drop it off so I was not able to go get it with her. I told her what the quote was and when she went to pick it up, they charged her $48 dollars LESS! In my opinion, this is the definition of an honesty company. They could have taken the full amount they quoted and taken advantage of a young girl, but they were fair and honest! They have all my family's business now!!!

Jim L.
Pontiac G6
10/24/2017
pontiac G6
seems like good work and fine people

Michael C.
Lincoln Navigator
10/23/2017
Best in metro
Reliable; integrity and top-notch customer servIce

Art S.
10/19/2017
Through Art's eyes.
Good service. No big effort to try and sell me additional goods and services. Thanks!

Sidra S.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/17/2017
Very nice, fast, and dependable work

Richard C.
10/12/2017
Promptness, Courtesy, and honesty....along with very quality work at a fair price!!
As usual...prompt friendly service and I didn't even have an appointment and I was in and out with an oil change and wiper blades in less than an hour!! I've been a customer for about 4 years l 3 of my cars and I intend to stay one too....Richard Cole

OS
Olga S.
Chevrolet HHR
Happy customer
Prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. Very pleased with the service.

BU
Billy U.
Cadillac Escalade
Caddy wouldn't start
I jumped my 06 escalade and drove it right over too there shop, I told Angela at the front desk that I didn't thing it was the alternator because it showed that it was charging on my gauge. Twenty minutes later I was out the front door with a new battery and they didn't even charge for the installation. Great Service and Craftsmanship, all is good now.

Jerry B.
Hyundai Tiburon
10/11/2017
Quick response, friendly, and efficient

GL
Greg L.
10/05/2017
Great Job!!!! Great Prices!!!! Great People!!!!
Took our son's truck in to get repaired. They had it done so quickly and the entire cost actually came in under the quote! The employees are very friendly and understanding! Definitely will recommend these guys to others!

Liz M.
10/05/2017
Great work and trustworthy!
I'm so glad I found BAM!

Chris C.
Acura 3.2TL
09/26/2017
Good work and friendly!
It's always nice to trust the place you take your car to. They do honest and straight up good work.

TD
Terril D.
09/25/2017
They don't work on anything older than a 1994.
I don't understand how do you consider yourself to be a automotive shop that has limitations to what you work on. It's a 1989 Chevrolet the year should be irrelevant. It's a beautiful car in mint condition all I needed was the fuel pump replaced and they recommended me to someone else.So I would recommend that this is information that should add to their website.Would like to say thanks! for the experience and have a blessed day
The Beneficial A. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 09/25/2017

I am sorry that we were unable to help you with your car issues.  In the times we are in today there is a big difference in newer vehicles than in older models.
Our technicians are trained and skilled at meeting the needs of the newer vehicles.
Because of the skill set of our technicians, this is why we felt like you were better off at another automotive shop to meet your needs.
I am sure you can agree that just due the fact our technicians were not able to meet your needs this time is in no way reflective of a 1 star review when you were not able to experience our top notch service.  However, we would be happy to exceed your expectations should a need arise with a vehicle built within the last 20 years.

NB
Nita B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2017
Good Service
Good friendly service and will get you taken care of in a very timely manner

Darren P.
09/13/2017
Great service and great price!
This is one of the honest mechanics I have ever experienced! They provide great, fast, honest, and reliable work.

TG
Tammi G.
09/09/2017
Honest and trustworthy
Good, honest and trustworthy people. I would definitely recommend this business.

James W.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/30/2017
James Wilson
Feel they are trustworthy,fair, competent. great service

GT
Gil T.
Saturn VUE
08/30/2017
Scheduled and Satisfied
Great service and friendliness!!! As always!!