EV
Elaine V.
Hyundai Veracruz
10/10/2020
Knowledgeable
Excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable team.

Kevin S.
GMC Acadia
10/05/2020
Fast, friendly, affordable
We brought in our car for airflow actuator and it was fixed fast and was affordable!
These people are very friendly and do great work.

RT
Rafael T.
Nissan Sentra
09/29/2020
A place I totally trust
I take my vehicles to Beneficial Automotive because they have earned my trust and confidence.
It is always great to find people you trust, like the person who cuts your hair or your dentist. I feel the same with Beneficial Automotive. Outstanding timely service, great prices, honest and very professional. Thank you!

MO
Martin O.
09/15/2020
Great repair job
Great service and repair as always. Everything was explained and repair was done in one day.

MF
Martin F.
Toyota Avalon
09/10/2020
BAM
They do a very good job. We are very happy with the work that they do on our vehicles & the way they let us know when we have maintenance due. I recommend them to anyone looking for a shop to have work on their vehicles!

Mike R.
Saturn L300
09/03/2020
Door Regulator
Even though Donnie was slammed, he still got my car repaired quickly. That's why I think BAM is the best.

Mike S.
Nissan Murano
08/31/2020
Best Vehicle Repair Shop In the Area
Beneficial always has a sense of urgency and the price is more than reasonable. I have recommended this place ever since I first went there 7 years ago.

GT
Gil T.
Saturn VUE
08/27/2020
Excellent Service and Timeliness
I had excellent service at Beneficial as always. Had brake work, rotation of tires and oil change. Work was accomplished in estimated time!!!! Great business!!!!

EB
EJ B.
08/26/2020
Speedy great service great attitudes
Always great service clean and hospitable at a great price

John D.
Lincoln Town Car
08/25/2020
Outstanding Service!!!
Always straight forward and extremely fair on prices. Way better than any dealership around. Have taken all my vehicles there for years, including my grand kids cars for repairs and service. Every single time the experience was outstanding and they stand behind their work. Oh and I did I mention their labor rates for work done are the best in town !!!

TJ
Tom J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/25/2020
Fast in and out
Have my car change my oil in no time. I'm satisfied.

WS
Wendell S.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/21/2020
I like the friendly, honest service with good prices.

Randy R.

SP
Stephen P.
08/19/2020
Always treats us right
I’ve been coming back to Beneficial for my auto care needs for the last 10 years because they’ve always treated us right and won’t sell us something we don’t need and they always do good work.

EO
Ed O.
08/18/2020
Rudents and wiring
Rodents not mechanical problem. Not the first time rodents have eaten wiring under hood. Donny suggested a fog of WD-40 might help. I've also used Fresh Cab from tractor supply or Lowes.i just forgot to do when I bought this vehicle. Yes it parked outside. Second vehicle in 14 years.