Charles H.
Moore, OK
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/13/2016
Brake problems
I took our granddaughter's car in because she said she was having brake problems. She told me she thought she might need new pads on the front wheels. Once they checked out the car, the pads and rotors were still in good shape. The brake fluid had gone past its useful life. They flushed the system and refilled with new brake fluid, and the brakes work fine now. We have recommended Beneficial Automotive to several people.

Shawn H.
07/07/2016
SHOCKS/STRUTS REPLACED
I TALKED TO DONNY ON THE PHONE ABOUT AN ISSUE, HE TOLD ME THE STEPS I NEED TO TAKE TO VALIDATE THE OTHER PLACES RECOMMENDATION ON REPLACEMENT. HE INSISTED NOT TO WORRY AND THAT HE COULD LOOK AT IT. SURE ENOUGH, HE FOUND THE PROBLEM AND FIXED IT FOR LESS THAN WHAT HE ORIGINALLY ESTIMATED. ALSO FOR A LOT LESS THAN THE OTHER PLACE TOO!

GL
Greg L.
Toyota Yaris
06/30/2016
Great customer service, competitive prices, convenient hours, with very friendly people

TL
Tony L.
Lexus LS 460
06/29/2016
Top Notch Customer Service!
My husband works odd hours and they have always been very flexible with us! Great service, done in a timely manner and locally owned!

KI
Kevin I.
GMC Sierra
Best Service Ever!
I use BAM for all of my auto maintenance. They are fast and always deliver at the right price.

VB
Vernon B.
Norman, OK
Ausom owners
B.F.A alway's know how to fix eveything on all my vehicles

KD
Kevin D.
06/27/2016
I couldn't find it, but they did.
I have always tried to do as much work on my vehicles as possible, however, there comes a time when I just can't figure out what the problem is. Beneficial has always been there when I need them. The knowledge and experience is greatly appreciated. Thank you Beneficial.

Johnny G.
06/24/2016
Friendly, reasonable prices, honest.
They were able to get me in quickly and diagnose the problem, the car was ready when they said it would be. They do good work at reasonable prices. They don't do repairs unless needed. Their friendly and honest.

GH
Garold H.
Norman, OK
06/24/2016
Good Place
They quickly diagnosed my check engine light. Updated my computer software, and cleaned my injectors. Runs great. I will go back again. Thank you...

Mike R.
Saturn L300
06/23/2016
Oil Change.
Done fast. No complaints.

Robert C.
06/23/2016
Reception,inquiry as to my need ,,reccomendation of course of action and the finished productof their work makes the visit complete .I am always pleased with the experience and pray for their continued success and Gods Blessings !!!!
Hope I don't need auto repairs but if or when I do ,it will be at Beneficial

Bryan M.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/22/2016
This is the shop you are looking for
I trust Beneficial with my car more than anyone else. They have never lied to me or tried to make my problem out to be more than it is. Also, they deliver bad news tactfully and professionally. When you come away from a mechanic thinking to yourself "I wish there was a shop that did..." Beneficial is that shop. I am a customer for life.

Mike S.
06/22/2016
Very Satisfied
Fast accurate repairs at a fair price!

BC
Burt C.
GMC Yukon XL
06/21/2016
Service done in reasonable amount of time at a good price.

BF
Bryon F.
GMC Sierra
06/21/2016
Professional protocol
In and out...treat me like friends!