Brandon S.
05/08/2020
Very honest
This is the 2nd time I've taken a vehicle to beneficial and they are awesome! Was honest with my problem, just wished it was something they could've fixed for me. Would've much rather paid them instead of the dealership

DA
David A.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
05/05/2020
Great service at a great price
Got my car in very quickly, diagnosed the problem got it fixed at a great price.
Will definitely come back when the need arises!

Overall great service
Service was great from start to finish. Work was done in a timely manner and thoroughly explained so I knew what was wrong.

KN
Kyle N.
Vehicle service
They have always done great work! Great pricing and very friendly people.

Honesty
Beneficial Automotive was recommended to me by a trusted friend. He said they are honest and will not take advantage of their customers, females in particular. They were fast, honest and a pleasure to do business with. I will be a repeat customer. Thank you!

Mike M.

John C.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/30/2020
Very honest people
They do great work at a honest price and don’t try to push unneeded work.

SA
Stephen A.
04/23/2020
great hours and good people
great service prompt time and good price would recommend to anyone in moore

DT
Dusty T.
04/22/2020
Continued High Quality Service
I've been taking my vehicles to Beneficial since I retired from the USAF in 2013. Not one time have they disappointed or been made to feel I might be getting the runaround. Example: This visit I requested a tire rotation. After the other repairs and maintenance were completed, they informed me that I am in need of new tires and rotating them would be a waste of money. Angela explained that the money used on rotation would be better spent being put towards tire replacement. Honesty and helpful input, every time I take my vehicles to them.

HS
Harry S.
04/21/2020
Repair
Best repair shop I have ever used.

Jeff M.
04/14/2020
Excellent service always
I've been bringing my cars here for years, I have 100% trust in what they do and I don't say that lightly.

Bobby M.
04/09/2020
automotive work
I have been using BAM automotive for years. They have done all my auto work on my 02 Chevy p/u, I have a little over 200k miles and still have a lot more to go. Awesome work, thanks...

MO
Martin O.
04/01/2020
great service
I really appreciate that they could take my truck in during this tough time. Knowledgeable and friendly as always, they fixed the oil leaks and got my AC back in top shape. Thanks!

KG
Keith G.
Ford Edge
03/30/2020
Quality work with accurate accessment of priblems.
Fixed defective fan that was a defect from supplier. No charge.

CP
Carl P.
03/26/2020
Called at the last minute hoping to get our son's car looked at because the A/C was not working. They said bring it in and we will see if we can get to it . They called first with the cost up front. Then a call a few hours later it was all repaired.