GF
Gary F.
08/27/2017
Just right
Great recommendations and no overselling

SG
Sherry G.
08/27/2017
Very helpful and friendly.
Great experience!

Monty W.
Tecumseh, OK
Cadillac SRX
08/25/2017
Great advice and analysis
Donnie did an honest and thorough appraisal of the vehicle before beginning work. In a followup phone call, he was clear and helpful about the issues, the merits of fixing or not fixing the vehicle, and left the decisions to me.

Mike R.
Saturn L300
08/22/2017
Oil Change
Smooth as always.

Janell M.
08/18/2017
Clean and easy access
First time user upon referral. Truck towed in at 9:00 for repairs, was ready for pickup by 1:30. It was great, freindly and knew what they are doing. Will absolutely make this my garage.

Christina M.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/17/2017
Happy customer!
I was very pleased with the intellect of the technician (Donny). I felt comfortable and confident my problems were being resolved and as expected, they were. Angela was very helpful pleasant to deal with. Wonderfully ran business who knows what customer service is about. I will only trust this business with my vehicle from now on. Very pleased customer!

WS
Wendell S.
08/17/2017
Friendly, excellent service at reasonable prices.

Ted M.
Suzuki Aerio
08/09/2017
Beneficial is super!
Professional, courteous service done right. They charge a fair price and will tell you all your options before fixing what's wrong so there are no surprises. They're how a car repair shop should be!

Dennis W.
08/09/2017
Very Satisfied
I have just a couple hrs. in the afternoon to get my vehicle worked on between jobs. So I am always concerned about how long it will take for repairs. They did an amazing job of getting everything done, and in less time than I thought.

Bridget H.
08/08/2017
Beneficial Automotive is honest and very thorough. I will not take my car to any other place.

SG
Steve G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/08/2017
They stand by their work
My a/c went out after beneficial had repaired it apx 30 earlier. All they charged me was $10. for part that failed. recharged it at no cost.

KI
Kevin I.
Fast service
The door latch actuator and control console on the drivers side door went kaput. Took it in around 11:00, they called me at 1:00 with diagnosis and estimated cost. Had my truck back by 3:00. THAT's SERVICE!

KG
Kevin G.
08/04/2017
Perfect!
Everything was done professionally and as promised in a timely manner.

David S.
Washington, OK
08/04/2017
Was very happy with the service. Will be coming back again.

HS
Harry S.
08/03/2017
Friendly and Fair
Best Repair Service I have ever had.

BL
Barbara L.
Mazda RX-8
08/01/2017
Great place to get your car fixed!
Very quick service and super friendly people!

PH

EO
Ed O.
07/27/2017
Vehicle suspension
I went to Hibdons to have a nail fixed. I was told I needed ball joints. I questioned that. Beneficial gave me more details. Yes, ball joints. I complained about vibration in steering wheel, just a little. I thought bad balance on tires. No, 135,000 bad struts. So I had all four replaced. I ask about U, joints. I had those done for safety. I'm a happy motorist. My last Explorer had 300,000 miles, so I feel. Better taking care a small problem before there bigger issue or a breakdown at the wrong time and place. And it cost less than I except.

SL
Steven L.
Mercury Sable
07/25/2017
Dash board light's
Very knowledgeable and efficient,
I had no appointment and they squeezed me in.