MO
Martin O.
11/27/2020
Very good work done in a timely manner

LG
LeaAnn G.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
11/21/2020
They take car of my 17 year old truck that I absolutely love.
As always, these guys are great. They are really nice, extremely knowledgeable, and they go above and beyond checking my truck for anything that might need attention in the future. Remember, it’s 17 and needs a little more TLC than routine care. For that reason, I have no problem driving from the north side of OKC to have my truck serviced. I completely trust them with my baby.

KZ
Kathleen Z.
Ram Pickup
11/20/2020
Fast, friendly and honest service. Always up front prices. Would recommend!

DI
Donita I.
11/18/2020
Good
We always receive fast and good service from you.

Jim H.
Norman, OK
11/14/2020
Great Service in a timely manner .
The service was amazing and had great timing

AE
Austin E.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/10/2020
Phenomenal business.
I started going to Beneficial auto a couple of years back off of a recommendation from a family member. They are also so kind and professional. The staff makes you feel like you aren’t just another customer or number. They make you feel welcome and that you can trust their people to make sure you are getting the best service. When I got my new vehicle there was no question where I was going to be getting my services done at.

DT
Debbie T.
Mazda CX-9
11/10/2020
Great place to have your car repaired
They have always been truthful and have always informed me before doing something I didn’t ok. Three of my children have used them and were always satisfied with their work. We’ve been using them over 10yrs.

Steve M.
Ram 1500
11/04/2020
Expectations always met!
Fantastic work by fantastic people!

Jeanne C.
Honda Ridgeline
10/29/2020
Very professional. Explained everything
The entire staff was very helpful and explained everything

TG
Terri G.
10/21/2020
Trustworthy
I don’t feel like they try to up sell me or tell me something needs attention when it doesn’t. They are straight with me about what really needs to be done to keep my car on the road.

Randy R.

KG
Kevin G.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/12/2020
BAM was able to get my car in first thing in the morning and competed the job by early afternoon! The customer service, price and work were all excellent! I will definitely be back.

EV
Elaine V.
Hyundai Veracruz
10/10/2020
Knowledgeable
Excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable team.

Kevin S.
GMC Acadia
10/05/2020
Fast, friendly, affordable
We brought in our car for airflow actuator and it was fixed fast and was affordable!
These people are very friendly and do great work.