EO
Ed O.
05/02/2019
2011 Explorer Unlimited 4dr.
My 2004 Explorer blow a engine 4 liter, 147,000 miles. I wasn't happy. I've own 3 of the 5 generation Explorers, 91,95,04..Donny gave me some purchase advise not to buy 2000/2010 4 liter engines. So, Donny did a purchase review. Donny stated I did well. Thanks Donny and Team.

RP
Ron P.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/30/2019
Outstanding service. reasonable rates to notch
Overall outstanding service, trustworthy reasonable rates

Kathy M.
Norman, OK
04/30/2019
Best Car Repair!
I took my car in for the regular oil change and had a belt noise to check out. As it turns out I did need the belt changed. They always take care of my immediate needs and check over my 13 year old car to give me a heads up of anything that might need attention. I trust them completely and enjoy driving my reliable car without worries!

04/23/2019
service
Expert service, economical and fast.

Saurabh S.
04/17/2019
Excellence in Repairs & Service!
Customer Service, Listening, Asking Questions to accurately understand the problem, Providing feedback and excellent communication on the issues and resolutions, Flexibility, Cost by putting themselves in the customer shoes, Overall Quality.

RK
Rian K.
Excellent service!
Excellent place for automotive maintenance! Staff is knowledgeable and friendly and will talk you through your maintenance needs.

Steve C.
Dodge Durango
Expertise
Fast service.

AK
Alex K.
04/16/2019
Honest and very good
I have used Beneficial over the years for new cars to older very well worn cars. Regardless of the vehicle or service they have excelled. Very competitive honest pricing followed by solid work. These are the people you want to be "your mechanic".

VS
Vicki S.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/13/2019
Trustworthy & Honest Mechanic
I have been taking my older model Toyota to Beneficial Automotive for several years now and I have friends that also entrust their vehicles to them as well. They have always been trustworthy and honest! They don't try to sell you repairs that you don't need and they do great work. I'm very thankful for them.

Mike M.
Pontiac G5
04/10/2019
Fair prices , quality work, pleasant to do business with
Fair prices. Quality work. Pleasant to do business with

Cindy C.
Dodge Caravan
04/09/2019
Family owned and not a chain
They give personal service, do excellent work, great prices and always friendly.

TL
Tony L.
Ford Edge
04/09/2019
Fast and friendly!
Dropped off in the morning, the parts were available and text updates were sent so I could call in at my convenience! Love the fast, friendly service and staff!

Lindsay M.
Ford Expedition
04/08/2019
Great family
Always happy with the service my family receives here. Competitive prices and quick services. Great family business to work with!

Mike D.
Ram 1500
04/05/2019
The staff welcomed me when i walked in at 7:00 am and this was our first time there. Honesty, Kindness and Integrity.
We are very pleased with the services that were provided. We have been trying to get this issue corrected for a year and with no success. When we went to pick up our vehicle that same afternoon we were greeted again by the staff and everything was explained in detail. Our experience was far above what we have experienced in the past with other auto repairs shops. We have already told our family and friends about our experience and how nice it was to be treated like family.

JN
Jordan N.
04/04/2019
Exceptional Service
Extremely fair and knowledgeable! Will be coming back for any other auto repair!

Norman, OK
Chevrolet Sonic
Trustworthy
I feel comfortable taking my car to this establishment because I know they will tell me the problem and how much it will cost. Additional, they foresee future problems and advise me to budget the repairs. Since Beneficial is located with walking distance to many businesses, I am able to go shop or eat while my car is being worked on. I am so thankful and relieved to have a dependable team that I can rely on in hard times.

Ann B.
04/03/2019
Angela is always so friendly
I feel Beneficial is very honest, which is not easy to find nowadays. I think I always get an accurate diagnosis and quick service. I have been going here for years and never been unhappy with the service.

Thanks for an awesome automotive shop in Moore.

David H.
Chevrolet Cruze
Excellent honest service!
Excellent honest service for car repairs.

MO
Martin O.
04/02/2019
Truck was repaired quickly. I had it back within one day. All problems and repairs were thoroughly and patiently explained. Definitely will return for future service.

Shirley H.
04/02/2019
amazing!
Beneficial has been so helpful and accommodating. We have taken all of our family cars there and do appreciate their helpfulness and timeliness
Thank you!!!!!