David S.
Washington, OK
08/04/2017
Was very happy with the service. Will be coming back again.

HS
Harry S.
08/03/2017
Friendly and Fair
Best Repair Service I have ever had.

BL
Barbara L.
Mazda RX-8
08/01/2017
Great place to get your car fixed!
Very quick service and super friendly people!

PH

EO
Ed O.
07/27/2017
Vehicle suspension
I went to Hibdons to have a nail fixed. I was told I needed ball joints. I questioned that. Beneficial gave me more details. Yes, ball joints. I complained about vibration in steering wheel, just a little. I thought bad balance on tires. No, 135,000 bad struts. So I had all four replaced. I ask about U, joints. I had those done for safety. I'm a happy motorist. My last Explorer had 300,000 miles, so I feel. Better taking care a small problem before there bigger issue or a breakdown at the wrong time and place. And it cost less than I except.

SL
Steven L.
Mercury Sable
07/25/2017
Dash board light's
Very knowledgeable and efficient,
I had no appointment and they squeezed me in.

Mike S.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/23/2017
Close to home and fast service
Very good service and explains exactly what they had to do to fix your vehicle.

Richard S.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/22/2017
Refreshing Change
The A/C in my wife's Traverse was blowing hot air out of the rear vents. Took it to a nearby competitor and was told it was probably a door/switch/relay issue; $300 to $600 depending on what/where the issue was. Took it to Beneficial for a second opinion. They decided it might be a small hose leak; added 1 1/2 lbs. of freon and dye. Asked us to monitor the temp and bring it back in 2 weeks to see what the dye shows. Blows cold air again. Only $134. Thanks, Beneficial!

Cris B.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/21/2017
Friendly and works to be affordable
We appreciate their wonderful attitude and their efforts to try and keep repairs, affordable. We appreciate having Beneficial as our "go to" repair shop.

TK
Thomas K.
07/21/2017
Nissan altima
Service was very good. It was quick and efficient. Angela was very friendly at the front desk.

NM
Nancy M.
07/20/2017
Honest & superior business
I always know that I can depend on honest, dependable, value priced quality work at BAM. Excellant local business.

LC
Larry C.
Blanchard, OK
Toyota Avalon
07/19/2017
Happy customer
BAM provided prompt and thorough service to my vehicle. Their 27 point check insures that my car is safe and roadworthy and will continue to meet my transportation needs.

RY
Rebecca Y.
07/17/2017
Recommend by a friend, glad I went!
A costly repair was needed on my vehicle and I was really hesitant to take it in.... after speaking with several friends one of them recommended beneficial automotives and said that they were very honest in their business practices. The quote they gave me was very reasonable and when the vehicle was finished it actually cost me $300 less than what the original quote was because of a good price they were able to find. One of the mechanic also took the time to Go over some of the specifics of my vehicle. I was very impressed with how personable the people at the shop were. I would definitely go back in the future and I would definitely recommend them to others!

Shirley H.
07/17/2017
Timely entry in getting my two cars in for repairs.
I had to have both of my children's cars repaired. They were quite honest about the issues and prioritized what truly needed repaired promptly for safety reasons.
I appreciated their honesty and timeliness with returning the vehicles. I feel quite trustworthy.

Judy D.
07/12/2017
Great service as usual.
Very fast and thorough. It was done much sooner than I expected. Great job as usual. I don't take my auto any where else.

Richard C.
07/11/2017
Quality, timely, and reasonable prices
I scheduled my two cars a few days apart for oil change and transmission fluid change...i made appointments and there was no delay with either and service is always friendly and courteous. I've used Beneficial about 4 years and plan on many more years with all my cars...and my kids too...Richard C

Charles Michael M.
Mazda 5
07/07/2017
2012 Mazda5 sport brakes
I called the afternoon of 07/05/2017 for appointment for brake job. was asked to bring it in 1st thing in the am of 07/06/2017 and I was there at 6:58am and they were open and called me 10:04am and said it was ready. Fast, reliable, friendly and affordable

EA
Eric A.
Chevrolet HHR
07/05/2017
Great Customer Service.
Always truthful with customers. Very friendly. Always explains before work is done.

EO