WS
Wendell S.
08/17/2017
Friendly, excellent service at reasonable prices.

Ted M.
Suzuki Aerio
08/09/2017
Beneficial is super!
Professional, courteous service done right. They charge a fair price and will tell you all your options before fixing what's wrong so there are no surprises. They're how a car repair shop should be!

Dennis W.
08/09/2017
Very Satisfied
I have just a couple hrs. in the afternoon to get my vehicle worked on between jobs. So I am always concerned about how long it will take for repairs. They did an amazing job of getting everything done, and in less time than I thought.

Bridget H.
08/08/2017
Beneficial Automotive is honest and very thorough. I will not take my car to any other place.

SG
Steve G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/08/2017
They stand by their work
My a/c went out after beneficial had repaired it apx 30 earlier. All they charged me was $10. for part that failed. recharged it at no cost.

KI
Kevin I.
Fast service
The door latch actuator and control console on the drivers side door went kaput. Took it in around 11:00, they called me at 1:00 with diagnosis and estimated cost. Had my truck back by 3:00. THAT's SERVICE!

KG
Kevin G.
08/04/2017
Perfect!
Everything was done professionally and as promised in a timely manner.

David S.
Washington, OK
08/04/2017
Was very happy with the service. Will be coming back again.

HS
Harry S.
08/03/2017
Friendly and Fair
Best Repair Service I have ever had.

BL
Barbara L.
Mazda RX-8
08/01/2017
Great place to get your car fixed!
Very quick service and super friendly people!

PH

EO
Ed O.
07/27/2017
Vehicle suspension
I went to Hibdons to have a nail fixed. I was told I needed ball joints. I questioned that. Beneficial gave me more details. Yes, ball joints. I complained about vibration in steering wheel, just a little. I thought bad balance on tires. No, 135,000 bad struts. So I had all four replaced. I ask about U, joints. I had those done for safety. I'm a happy motorist. My last Explorer had 300,000 miles, so I feel. Better taking care a small problem before there bigger issue or a breakdown at the wrong time and place. And it cost less than I except.

SL
Steven L.
Mercury Sable
07/25/2017
Dash board light's
Very knowledgeable and efficient,
I had no appointment and they squeezed me in.

Mike S.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/23/2017
Close to home and fast service
Very good service and explains exactly what they had to do to fix your vehicle.

Richard S.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/22/2017
Refreshing Change
The A/C in my wife's Traverse was blowing hot air out of the rear vents. Took it to a nearby competitor and was told it was probably a door/switch/relay issue; $300 to $600 depending on what/where the issue was. Took it to Beneficial for a second opinion. They decided it might be a small hose leak; added 1 1/2 lbs. of freon and dye. Asked us to monitor the temp and bring it back in 2 weeks to see what the dye shows. Blows cold air again. Only $134. Thanks, Beneficial!

Cris B.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/21/2017
Friendly and works to be affordable
We appreciate their wonderful attitude and their efforts to try and keep repairs, affordable. We appreciate having Beneficial as our "go to" repair shop.

TK
Thomas K.
07/21/2017
Nissan altima
Service was very good. It was quick and efficient. Angela was very friendly at the front desk.

NM
Nancy M.
07/20/2017
Honest & superior business
I always know that I can depend on honest, dependable, value priced quality work at BAM. Excellant local business.

LC
Larry C.
Blanchard, OK
Toyota Avalon
07/19/2017
Happy customer
BAM provided prompt and thorough service to my vehicle. Their 27 point check insures that my car is safe and roadworthy and will continue to meet my transportation needs.