SL
Choctaw, OK
Honda Civic Cpe
11/21/2017
Great experiences
I will continue making Beneficial Automotive my go-to place for my Honda Civic maintenance. I had a significant issue with my Civic and Beneficial Automotive was able to identify the problem and fix in a timely manner. They saved me thousands of dollars over what the Honda dealership had wanted to do to the car. I have not had any issues with my Civic since.

GW
Gary W.
Ford Expedition
11/10/2017
Good job
Repairs were quick. Price was right. I am a happy camper I highly recommend !

Crystal H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/08/2017
Trustworthy mechanics and owners!
I would never take my vehicle anywhere else. They are honest about what my car needs now and what can wait. I have an older car and I feel they are partly why it is still going! Fair pricing and honest work. You can’t beat that combo.

Mike R.
Saturn L300
11/07/2017
Transmission service
Smooth as usual,and fast.

Brandon M.
Purcell, OK
Ford Edge
11/07/2017
Fixed issue with heater (Happy wife)
The heater was not working in my wife's car. They flushed and replaced the coolant and the heater works great.

KG
Kevin G.
11/03/2017
Warranty Repair.
Donnie and the staff are always professional and thorough. They located the defective part and replaced it within the first few hours of the day!

Chris C.
Acura 3.2TL
10/27/2017
Great Shop
I fully trust BAM with my car. They take great care of my car, and I've walked out of their several times without paying a dime, which NEVER happens anywhere else. They have a great team and I always feel good after work is done here.

Amber B.
10/26/2017
Honest business
We were referred here by a friend who used to work as a mechanic and another shop that did not do engine work. We were able to get the car in within 2 days, after less than 2 hours they called to tell us what was wrong with it and could have it fixed that day. I went out of town after going with my 16 year old daughter to drop it off so I was not able to go get it with her. I told her what the quote was and when she went to pick it up, they charged her $48 dollars LESS! In my opinion, this is the definition of an honesty company. They could have taken the full amount they quoted and taken advantage of a young girl, but they were fair and honest! They have all my family's business now!!!

Jim L.
Pontiac G6
10/24/2017
pontiac G6
seems like good work and fine people

Michael C.
Lincoln Navigator
10/23/2017
Best in metro
Reliable; integrity and top-notch customer servIce

Art S.
10/19/2017
Through Art's eyes.
Good service. No big effort to try and sell me additional goods and services. Thanks!

Sidra S.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/17/2017
Very nice, fast, and dependable work

Richard C.
10/12/2017
Promptness, Courtesy, and honesty....along with very quality work at a fair price!!
As usual...prompt friendly service and I didn't even have an appointment and I was in and out with an oil change and wiper blades in less than an hour!! I've been a customer for about 4 years l 3 of my cars and I intend to stay one too....Richard Cole

OS
Olga S.
Chevrolet HHR
Happy customer
Prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. Very pleased with the service.

BU
Billy U.
Cadillac Escalade
Caddy wouldn't start
I jumped my 06 escalade and drove it right over too there shop, I told Angela at the front desk that I didn't thing it was the alternator because it showed that it was charging on my gauge. Twenty minutes later I was out the front door with a new battery and they didn't even charge for the installation. Great Service and Craftsmanship, all is good now.

Jerry B.
Hyundai Tiburon
10/11/2017
Quick response, friendly, and efficient

GL
Greg L.
10/05/2017
Great Job!!!! Great Prices!!!! Great People!!!!
Took our son's truck in to get repaired. They had it done so quickly and the entire cost actually came in under the quote! The employees are very friendly and understanding! Definitely will recommend these guys to others!

Liz M.
10/05/2017
Great work and trustworthy!
I'm so glad I found BAM!

Chris C.
Acura 3.2TL
09/26/2017
Good work and friendly!
It's always nice to trust the place you take your car to. They do honest and straight up good work.