WJ

RL
Ron L.
08/14/2019
Great customer service!
Called them for a heads up my Jeep was being towed in. They said they'd be on the lookout for it. After arriving, they diagnosed it, fixed it, and called me to come get it the same day!

Michael P.
Norman, OK
Dodge Neon
08/13/2019
Outstanding As Always
I won’t go anywhere else. Beneficial is part of our family. No matter what, they take care of us.

TL
Tony L.
08/08/2019
Honest, upfront and fair!
They are always upfront, fair and can usually get you in same day.

08/08/2019
Friendly, great service. This shop is clean, the mechanics know what they are doing. It was such a wonderful first experience.

MK
Marsha K.
08/07/2019
Work completed on my Tahoe
Three times I have taken my Tahoe to Beneficial Automotive to get repairs done. I have been treated well, and the work was great. All the repairs were explained in detail. If i need more repairs, i will return to this place

Susan M.
Honda Civic Si
08/05/2019
Superior Customer Service
I appreciate the superior customer service. The customer service was courteous as well professional, with excellent communication in relating pertinent information to my vehicle's issue.

CR
Conrad R.
08/01/2019
Work done right
I have used BAM several times and the work has always been done quickly, correctly and within the estimate. They have pointed out several items that were going to be in need of service.

07/27/2019
Best Vehicle Repair
I won't go anywhere else.

CK
Charlotte K.
Honda Accord Crosstour
07/25/2019
Efficient
Bam was recommended to us so I am first time client. Phone wss answered promptly. Courteous service. I took my car in around 12:30 and it was ready the next day by 3:00. Had a CV axle shaft front left and right. Everything seems to be in good working order. I appreciate getting it repaired quickly. I believe we have found a place that is knowledgeable, courteous and efficient and will be repeat clients. Will recommend to family and friends. Thank you.

James L.
07/25/2019
Great Honest Service
Repeat customer. Friendly service performed in a timely manner. Good communication if something arises during the repair. Honest work, they don't sell you stuff you don't need.

Shannon C.
Ford Edge
07/24/2019
Shannon C
Honest and professional truly a positive experience

NL
Nancy L.
07/22/2019
Professional and Trustworthy
As a single woman, currently looking for work, I can count on Beneficial to provide a great honest service without overcharging me. Good people you can trust!

Jonnie R.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/19/2019
Experience
Quick and very responsive to needs.
Highly recommended.

SK
Sarah K.
Nissan Maxima
07/17/2019
Integrity and quality
Great service and honest with customers.