RT
Rafael T.
Nissan Sentra
09/29/2020
A place I totally trust
I take my vehicles to Beneficial Automotive because they have earned my trust and confidence.
It is always great to find people you trust, like the person who cuts your hair or your dentist. I feel the same with Beneficial Automotive. Outstanding timely service, great prices, honest and very professional. Thank you!

MO
Martin O.
09/15/2020
Great repair job
Great service and repair as always. Everything was explained and repair was done in one day.

MF
Martin F.
Toyota Avalon
09/10/2020
BAM
They do a very good job. We are very happy with the work that they do on our vehicles & the way they let us know when we have maintenance due. I recommend them to anyone looking for a shop to have work on their vehicles!

Mike R.
Saturn L300
09/03/2020
Door Regulator
Even though Donnie was slammed, he still got my car repaired quickly. That's why I think BAM is the best.

Mike S.
Nissan Murano
08/31/2020
Best Vehicle Repair Shop In the Area
Beneficial always has a sense of urgency and the price is more than reasonable. I have recommended this place ever since I first went there 7 years ago.

GT
Gil T.
Saturn VUE
08/27/2020
Excellent Service and Timeliness
I had excellent service at Beneficial as always. Had brake work, rotation of tires and oil change. Work was accomplished in estimated time!!!! Great business!!!!

EB
EJ B.
08/26/2020
Speedy great service great attitudes
Always great service clean and hospitable at a great price

John D.
Lincoln Town Car
08/25/2020
Outstanding Service!!!
Always straight forward and extremely fair on prices. Way better than any dealership around. Have taken all my vehicles there for years, including my grand kids cars for repairs and service. Every single time the experience was outstanding and they stand behind their work. Oh and I did I mention their labor rates for work done are the best in town !!!

TJ
Tom J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/25/2020
Fast in and out
Have my car change my oil in no time. I'm satisfied.

WS
Wendell S.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/21/2020
I like the friendly, honest service with good prices.

Randy R.

SP
Stephen P.
08/19/2020
Always treats us right
I’ve been coming back to Beneficial for my auto care needs for the last 10 years because they’ve always treated us right and won’t sell us something we don’t need and they always do good work.

EO
Ed O.
08/18/2020
Rudents and wiring
Rodents not mechanical problem. Not the first time rodents have eaten wiring under hood. Donny suggested a fog of WD-40 might help. I've also used Fresh Cab from tractor supply or Lowes.i just forgot to do when I bought this vehicle. Yes it parked outside. Second vehicle in 14 years.

Rick H.
Norman, OK
08/17/2020
BAM is GREAT ! ! !
Beneficial is top notch! These people know their stuff. I can't say enough good things about them. They are competent as they diagnose and advise. They accurately and clearly convey information that allows me to make an informed decision about repairs and maintenance. They are excellent and efficient in the performance of their work. After spending many years in the automobile business in both service and in sales/finance I rate BAM as the best, most fair and most reasonably priced quality shop I have ever dealt with.

TR
Tony R.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/14/2020
Outstanding service and quick turn around
My car AC was was not cooling but it was still working after a recent trip. The next morning it started making terrible sounds and it sounded like something was physically broken. We called a tow service and had the car delivered to Beneficial. They quickly informed us that part of the ac compressor had failed, a part had broken off and it needed to be replaced. This was on a Wednesday. By Thursday afternoon, we received a call that the Car was ready for Pickup. My wife drove it to work this morning.

We have used Beneficial in the past and will continue to do so. They have always provided good service at a good value.