Robert S.
03/24/2020
BAM is the Best!
I have been taking my vehicles to BAM for several years. Angela and Donnie run a professional repair shop who will quickly analyze your vehicle problem and call you with right away with the cost of the repair. Or, if you are contemplating a road trip, BAM will check out your vehicle's condition and recommend repairs so you reduce your chance of a breakdown.

LP
Lucas P.
Dodge Neon
03/16/2020
Fantastic!
Went here after having issues with my car and other shops charging an arm and a leg to fix. This place's price was below what I would have figured - AND - they had the parts needed in stock. 7 hours later I was picking it up. Amazing!

RT
Rob T.
03/16/2020
Best Automotive around
Took my truck for AC SERVICE I had an issue with it since last fall that even the dealer could not figure out. They diagnosed and fixed it all in one day!! Thanks I will certainly be recommending this place to all my friends and family. Thanks Beneficial Automotive

ST
Sharon T.
Kia Soul
03/15/2020
Quick service
They performed very quickly. Did what was asked. Super friendly.

Donna B.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/13/2020
Business with integrity
Great customer service! Beneficial gets my car in quickly when needed for routine maintenance and does a thorough job to insure my car is safe. Up front and honest and have been a repeat customer for many years. Highly recommend Beneficial Automotive

Jerry A.
Mazda Protege
03/12/2020
2001 Mazda AC switch
Once you all got the problem pinpointed (second switch was defective) everything seems to be in good shape.

Rob B.
03/12/2020
professionalism and honesty
I have always had a pleasant experience here. They are honest and always address my needs and concerns with the up most of professionalism

03/04/2020
Quick and honest service. Diagnosis of truck was exactly what was needed. The cost was fair
Quoted price ended up being the final cost
Quick and honest service . I will return for service
Thanks for the great job

Robert C.

Robert W.
Norman, OK
02/27/2020
Prompt Service
Very quick to respond to my issue. Very helpful and professional. Will be taking any auto issue to Beneficial in the future.

Charles H.
02/26/2020
Great place for auto maintenance
We have all of our cars taken care of by Beneficial Automotive Maintenance ever since we moved to Moore. We have always gotten great service and outstanding work performed when we have taken our cars there.

02/26/2020
Professional friendly attitudes; high level efficiency in estimates, call-backs and completion of automotive repairs.

CR
Conrad R.
02/25/2020
Quality work at a fair price.
I took mu 2013 Dodge van in to have the lock module on the passenger side sliding door replaced. this was a complicated repair but it was completed in a reasonable time and has worked reliably since.

BC
Brenda C.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/24/2020
They had a key drop for ater hours,very convenient when you have to drop off vehicle.
Very honest and did work on time,I didnt worry about them keeping my car longer than expected! Also very friendly!

Michael P.
Norman, OK
02/13/2020
Outstanding
Outstanding service as always. I’ve been coming here for 6 yrs and don’t plan on going anywhere else. The remodel looks great too!