OS
Olga S.
Chevrolet HHR
04/27/2017
Happy customer
Very happy with the service and the price and yes, I would recommend Beneficial Automotive to anyone for auto maintenance and repairs.

GT
Gil T.
Saturn Vue
04/19/2017
Excellent service!!
Oil Change and brake work. In and out as promised!!!!

KN
Kyle N.
04/14/2017
Always great service. Trust them with all my vehicle service needs.

LC
Larry C.
Blanchard, OK
Toyota Avalon
04/14/2017
First visit
This was my first service experience with BAM and I was very pleased. I recently moved back to Oklahoma and needed to have my vehicle serviced. Upon recommendation of my niece, I tried this company. They were fast, friendly and reasonably priced. I plan to return when I need further automobile service.

GC
Glenda C.
04/04/2017
Very professional but still friendlyy
This place is great! I do recommend this place to all my friends and family!

Mike S.
Ford Econoline
03/30/2017
Covenant
Very professional and informative in letting me know the problem and what it would cost for repairs.

Jerry C.
GMC Yukon XL
03/30/2017
Quick and reliable.
Beneficial does great work and gets the job done quickly. I highly recommend them.

Kay M.
03/29/2017
Always clean, always friendly and reliable, reasonably priced work I know is done right the first time. No need for a second visit.
We done business with Donny and Angela for years. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Mike R.
Saturn L300
Oil change.
Smooth as usual.

Dennis W.
I trust them
I have been doing business with Beneficial for 3 or 4 years, I trust their work and their suggestions about work that needs to be done in the future.

Sandi B.
Norman, OK
03/21/2017
Close by and easy to find
After going to several different auto shops I felt after taking my vehicle there that they were one of the most trustworthy and reasonable auto care shops in my area and will defined go back

Art S.
03/18/2017
Art's Ford
Short time frame, but BAM beat my expectations one more time. Pretty expensive, but like I remind my kids, its cheaper than a new or newer car!!! I'll be back!

Jason G.
Honda Accord
03/15/2017
Met my expectations!
I asked around for recommendations and two different people told me about this shop. My experience matched what they raved about it. I will definitely return.

KD
Kim D.
Honda Accord
03/11/2017
100000 Maintenance
We have great trust in the honesty and reliability that we get from Benecial's service! Thanks again, it is so nice to feel confident in a service provider today.

RP
Ron P.
03/10/2017
Honesty, fair pricing, professional folks
Overall very satisfied with the work performed and will return for more work on vehicles

Byron H.
Acura TL
03/08/2017
Always works us in. Very pleasant.
Have been taking our cars to Beneficial for years and always pleased with their professional advice and automotive knowledge

NM
Nathan M.
03/08/2017
Excellent and Affordable
Always extremely fast and efficient service with the most reasonable prices for parts and labor. I've had several vehicles repaired here and have always had a great experience with no further issues. Top notch!

TH
Tom H.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/24/2017
Top notch professional shop
This place is very willing to explain things and goes the extra mile. From the drop off to the pick up of the vehicle we were informed as they went through the process. They are a knowledgeable staff and provided a lot of information about the whole process.

Jimi F.
Cadillac CTS
02/16/2017
Reliable Service
Thanks to Beneficial Automotive, my CTS is now no longer leaking coolant. They diagnosed the problem quickly and had it repaired in less than a day as well as diagnosing and repairing a bad timing belt. I took my vehicle to Beneficial after being completely frustrated with Bob Moore Cadillac in Norman. I had taken my CTS to Bob Moore 3 different times within a couple of weeks with this coolant leak and they never fixed the problem and never identified a problem with the timing belt (so thin that you could see through it.) Thank you Beneficial!! I will be a loyal customer as long as you are in business and will recommend your business to anyone who is needing a reliable company for their automotive repair needs!

Marc C.
Norman, OK
02/15/2017
Professional service.
My truck is having some engine design issues which was explained clearly to me.