TD
Terril D.
09/25/2017
They don't work on anything older than a 1994.
I don't understand how do you consider yourself to be a automotive shop that has limitations to what you work on. It's a 1989 Chevrolet the year should be irrelevant. It's a beautiful car in mint condition all I needed was the fuel pump replaced and they recommended me to someone else.So I would recommend that this is information that should add to their website.Would like to say thanks! for the experience and have a blessed day
The Beneficial A. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 09/25/2017

I am sorry that we were unable to help you with your car issues.  In the times we are in today there is a big difference in newer vehicles than in older models.
Our technicians are trained and skilled at meeting the needs of the newer vehicles.
Because of the skill set of our technicians, this is why we felt like you were better off at another automotive shop to meet your needs.
I am sure you can agree that just due the fact our technicians were not able to meet your needs this time is in no way reflective of a 1 star review when you were not able to experience our top notch service.  However, we would be happy to exceed your expectations should a need arise with a vehicle built within the last 20 years.

NB
Nita B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2017
Good Service
Good friendly service and will get you taken care of in a very timely manner

Darren P.
09/13/2017
Great service and great price!
This is one of the honest mechanics I have ever experienced! They provide great, fast, honest, and reliable work.

TG
Tammi G.
09/09/2017
Honest and trustworthy
Good, honest and trustworthy people. I would definitely recommend this business.

James W.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/30/2017
James Wilson
Feel they are trustworthy,fair, competent. great service

GT
Gil T.
Saturn VUE
08/30/2017
Scheduled and Satisfied
Great service and friendliness!!! As always!!

GF
Gary F.
08/27/2017
Just right
Great recommendations and no overselling

SG
Sherry G.
08/27/2017
Very helpful and friendly.
Great experience!

Monty W.
Tecumseh, OK
Cadillac SRX
08/25/2017
Great advice and analysis
Donnie did an honest and thorough appraisal of the vehicle before beginning work. In a followup phone call, he was clear and helpful about the issues, the merits of fixing or not fixing the vehicle, and left the decisions to me.

Mike R.
Saturn L300
08/22/2017
Oil Change
Smooth as always.

Janell M.
08/18/2017
Clean and easy access
First time user upon referral. Truck towed in at 9:00 for repairs, was ready for pickup by 1:30. It was great, freindly and knew what they are doing. Will absolutely make this my garage.

Christina M.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/17/2017
Happy customer!
I was very pleased with the intellect of the technician (Donny). I felt comfortable and confident my problems were being resolved and as expected, they were. Angela was very helpful pleasant to deal with. Wonderfully ran business who knows what customer service is about. I will only trust this business with my vehicle from now on. Very pleased customer!

WS
Wendell S.
08/17/2017
Friendly, excellent service at reasonable prices.

Ted M.
Suzuki Aerio
08/09/2017
Beneficial is super!
Professional, courteous service done right. They charge a fair price and will tell you all your options before fixing what's wrong so there are no surprises. They're how a car repair shop should be!

Dennis W.
08/09/2017
Very Satisfied
I have just a couple hrs. in the afternoon to get my vehicle worked on between jobs. So I am always concerned about how long it will take for repairs. They did an amazing job of getting everything done, and in less time than I thought.

Bridget H.
08/08/2017
Beneficial Automotive is honest and very thorough. I will not take my car to any other place.

SG
Steve G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/08/2017
They stand by their work
My a/c went out after beneficial had repaired it apx 30 earlier. All they charged me was $10. for part that failed. recharged it at no cost.

KI
Kevin I.
Fast service
The door latch actuator and control console on the drivers side door went kaput. Took it in around 11:00, they called me at 1:00 with diagnosis and estimated cost. Had my truck back by 3:00. THAT's SERVICE!

KG
Kevin G.
08/04/2017
Perfect!
Everything was done professionally and as promised in a timely manner.

David S.
Washington, OK
08/04/2017
Was very happy with the service. Will be coming back again.