VS
Vicki S.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/18/2020
Best Mechanic Ever!!
I have taken my cars to Beneficial Automotive for several years. They are the absolute best and I always trust them to do the right thing. They never try to sell you what you don’t need and they are good about telling you when they see something that will eventually need repair so you can plan for it. They are top notch!

James L.
Ford Expedition
06/17/2020
Accurate, fair and quick
They don't try to sell you stuff you don't need. Accurately diagnosed my truck. Texted me to get approval to repair. Fair prices and had my vehicle back the next day.

Samantha H.
Nissan Versa
06/17/2020
Always great quick fairly priced service
I've been bringing my car here for years and would never take it somewhere else!

Jerry B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/11/2020
Expertise, courtesy, communication, honesty, and information.
The car was repaired as recommended and that recommendation was apt.

Ron S.
06/08/2020
Awesome AS ALWAYS!!!
I've been using BAM for several years. They're honest, dependable, friendly, price-friendly, trust-worthy, traits you DON'T find hardly ANYwhere anymore!!!

Shannon C.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/03/2020
Awesome
Awesome customer service and good prices. Service done in a timely manner

RL
Ron L.
Dodge Durango
06/01/2020
They care
What would have been a couple of thousand dollar repair, ended up being less than $400 because they figured out a better fix which didn't require removing the fuel tank or the transmission. They are honest and efficient and I'm glad I found them years ago. Highly recommended.

Sara H.
05/29/2020
Great care just felt unheard
I always share with people the level of care and service you get at Benificial Automotive. They are some of the nicest people which makes it hard for me to be disappointed in the service we received this last visit. I felt like I wasn't listen to when I told them the issue for my car. I brought it in twice (they did fix a mistake they made which I appreciated) but my main concern for bringing it in was overlooked and was told everything works fine. I was also told if I had the issue again to bring it in when it was happening. I tried to explain several times what was going on with my car and I felt like I was mostly being ignored. My car started acting up not 20 min after I left and has continued to have this issue almost daily which makes it hard for me to believe that it ran all day in the heat and the mechanic couldn't see what I was telling them. I would love to continue business with them but its hard to know if when I need to take it in will I be listened to this time.

Mike S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
05/29/2020
Best Vehicle Repair Shop In the Area
I was told about Beneficial around 5 years ago. I took my father's truck to them to give them a shot. WOW
I was blown away by the speed of service and the price! I have told anyone that has asked where to take their vehicle for service or major repairs.
My entire family in the OKC area uses Beneficial as well as my company's fleet in OKC.

JoAnn B.

Gary F.
Nissan Rogue
05/26/2020
2 for 1
Beneficial serviced 2 of my cars in one day. If I could have shuttled the 3rd one I they would have done that one too. Exceptional service as always for 11 years.

Richard S.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/23/2020
Never Disappointed
My wife and I have used Beneficial for many years. Their service quality and ability to get your vehicle serviced and back to you in a short amount of time is the best.

Ford Police Interceptor
Repeat Customer
Local company, fair pricing, great customer service and ready quickly.

GB
Greg B.
Norman, OK
another great fix
I always appreciate the great work you guys do but I also value the communication and always keeping me in the loop.

HS
Harry S.
The Best
Courteous staff and excellent service. I have used Beneficial for years. They are the best.