Jim C.
07/16/2019
Nice Auto Shop
Nice people and the communication upfront all the way to job completion was great. I would highly recommend.

John C.
Lincoln Navigator
07/15/2019
Pleasant experience
I had the AC serviced on my Lincoln Navigator. It was not cooling sufficiently. I was told it was due to being overcharged. They evacuated the system, checked for leaks and refilled with the proper amount of refrigerant. It works much better now. I was also given a couple of tips to make it cool down faster.
This was my first time to use their services. The waiting room is very clean and comfortable and the service writer was polite, friendly and very knowledgeable. It is conveniently located close to my home and I will definitely be back the next time I need service.

PT
Patrick T.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/14/2019
My visit.
I am seldom 100% satisfied anywhere. I have had my own business for 40 years and understand how hard it is to get really good help and outside vendors. I wanted to get my old truck washed but with exposed wire loom in rear door decided not to; the gear selector is not aligned properly either which is not a big problem but could be for someone not normally a driver.

Honda Civic Cpe
07/12/2019
Great service...took care of me quickly even after returning due to part failure.

SL
Sarah L.
Choctaw, OK
Honda Civic Cpe
07/11/2019
Trustworthy Family Owned Business
I have been taking my car to Beneficial Automotive for over two years now due to a recommendation from both my friend and his father. The Honda dealership wanted me to replace my entire transmission. Beneficial Automotive not only fixed the real problem but did so in a very honest and trustworthy way. I will never go anywhere else. Highly recommended.

Honda Ridgeline
07/11/2019
great service

MF
Martin F.
Toyota Avalon
07/10/2019
Auto care review
They are very helpful & thorough, always do a great job!!

Sheryl C.
Hyundai Veloster
07/09/2019
Great service.
Fit us into their busy schedule. Diagnosed and fixed quickly, and at a good price.

GF
Gary F.
Nissan Rogue
07/04/2019
Consistently Great Service!
We have had BAM service our three cars for over ten years and have gotten great service.Our 2003 Camry has 239000 miles and runs great thanks to their professionalism.

BC
Brittany C.
Purcell, OK
Kia Sedona
07/03/2019
Awesome experience!
I dropped my car off before close for AC repair and they had it done the next day! My AC is running amazing! They were very knowledgeable and helpful! The price was less than I was expecting. So that’s a plus. I will be returning.

Renee W.
GMC Acadia
06/30/2019
Renee
I was in for routine oil change and had them check my tires for wear. Ended up getting them rotated and balanced... ride is so much better! Thank you for noticing my air filter, I knew it needed replaced but kept forgetting about it. A very good visit!

Robert S.
06/29/2019
Beneficial Automotive Maintenance
I have used BAM for several years and have also referred my friends. Donnie and Angela run a top shop with integrity.

Charles S.
Tecumseh, OK
Ford Expedition EL
06/27/2019
Clean, fast service, nice folks, honest.
I know one of the mechanics(Joe) and trust him. He’s good people.

My vehicle was diagnosed very quickly, had transmission issues, was serviced and repaired in a very timely manner.

I only gave 4 stars because I just got home. And need to make sure the problem has really gone away...so far so good.

The shop is very clean, the staff helpful and prompt. I will 100% be a return customer and absolutely will recommend Beneficial to other friends and family.

Thanks guys.

Jerry R S.
Ram Pickup
06/26/2019
Repairs
Very friendly and professional. Repairs was done promptly

David S.
Noble, OK
06/25/2019
Beneficial Automotive
Honesty, informative, efficient, and thorough.