01/31/2020
Great communication
Great communication sent text updates and was very knowledgeable and friendly

John D.
01/30/2020
The Best there is !!!!
Honest ! Reputable ! Fair ! Straight Forward ! BAM is the only place I’ve taken my cars and grand children’s cars for all there maintenance and repairs. Their prices are way more fair and reasonable than any other place in town. They stand behind their work. They only repair what needs repaired and do not try to gouge you on anything at all !! For all your auto maintenance and repairs, go here for good honest work!

David H.
Toyota Sequoia
01/30/2020
Honesty and knowledge about older cars
With issues on the last new car I bought they did a better job than the New car dealership we struggled to keep it running. Then when purchasing another used car, their help and knowledge was invaluable. Their shop is a great asset to our community.

Michelle D.
01/28/2020
Friendly and Real
Took great and fast care of my car needs! Thank you!!

BC
Brenda C.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/26/2020
Friendly people and straight forward!
I still plan on taking my vehicle in but the initial diagnostic visit was a good one. They are both friendly and straightforward. I look forward to finishing the work with them.

Bobby M.
01/16/2020
family owned 5 star business
5 star business, and family owned. They take pride in every job they do. I've been coming to BAM for years, and wouldn't change...

Rob H.
Mercury Milan
01/08/2020
Quick, friendly and reasonable
I needed my car back in a hurry to get back to a job that needed to be finished. They were very agreeable.

John M.
01/07/2020
HONEST. AFFORDABLE.
20 year customer
1999 Toyota Sienna
215,000
Still on the road and dependable because BAM is the only shop I let touch my vehicles.

KF
Karen F.
01/06/2020
Great service and instill trust in customer
I appreciated their kindness and quick when I was concerned about my car. They notified me in a timely manner and put my mind at ease. They answered all my concerns and made me feel very welcome. I will return to them in the future.

Chris S.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/03/2020
Eventhough I brought my vehicle in at noon, they still were able to look at it, and fix in my case, that day.

John C.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/01/2020
Suspension
They have always done great work
They are always up front and keep you informed
They don’t try and upsell work
Very honest and a great shop

Linda B.
12/31/2019
Quick and efficient
Great service. Quick and reasonable prices.

Kamiar M.
12/30/2019
Great people, great service
The people at BAM are always timely, make sure you know what’s going on, are friendly, and do things the right way. Really appreciate everything about them.

Norman, OK
Chevrolet Sonic
12/30/2019
Thanks again for helping me with car anxiety..lol. your business is awesome..

GT
Gil T.
Saturn VUE
12/18/2019
Satisfaction
Always timely, work is great and everyone friendly. Bless you!!