PB
Pam B.
Chevrolet HHR
03/05/2019
Great Service!
Easy to work with. Cost is always as stated in the estimate.

Randy M.
03/03/2019
We don't go anywhere else!
Our family has been going to Beneficial as long as we have lived in Moore. We have even had my 80 year old father drive from the north side of OKC just to have his car worked on because the dealer wanted him to spend so much money when it turned out to be a simple fix and it saved him quite a bit of money just for the drive. The service is great and they will never sell you a product you don't need. They're honest and if they can't fix a problem, they send you to someone who can who is also someplace they consider reliable. They're quick and we have never had to wait long for a call even when we didn't make an appointment. Recently, our daughter bought a new car and she took it in to make sure it was road worthy. They were extremely busy but took the time to take a look not because they knew who she was but because this is the kind of people they are at Beneficial Automotive. They get all our business and will as long as we are driving.

KZ
Kathleen Z.
Dodge Journey
03/01/2019
Great Experience
My repair was done in a timely manner. Price was good. Will do business again.

Renee W.
GMC Acadia
02/28/2019
Great ser!
Always has been informative and fair. No high pressure...

BG
Bill G.
02/27/2019
Honest, Christian owners
I have been bringing my vehicles here for around 15 years or so. The owners are honest, Christian people that will lay out what is needing repaired and things to watch for future. They really care about their customers.

02/26/2019
Employees friendly and helpful
Very clean business. Staff we’re very professional.

Blake H.
02/21/2019
First time service
Service was great... quick turnaround, and fair price!

MF
Martin F.
Toyota Avalon
02/14/2019
Car repairs
They do a very good job of taking care of my car. They are very thorough & professional!!

Byron H.
Acura TL
02/08/2019
Great team
Really appreciate this family owned business. Always receive the best professional and honest service and advice to keep our cars ready for the road.

RD
Roy D.
02/07/2019
Honest people and fair pricing.
Honest people and fair pricing.

Marilyn M.
Buick Regal
02/05/2019
Always helpful and friendly does great work
Excellent place to take a car

Randy R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/15/2019
Honesty and integrity
They have always been someone I can trust to do what is necessary with my vehicles and have for many years

Richard S.
Buick Century
01/15/2019
Keeping the Old Buick on Life Support
Once again Beneficial came through with great service. Keeping this old clunker on the road until the day we decide to put it out to pasture. When I called the wife to let her know how much the new radiator would cost, she was pleasantly surprised.

GP
Ginger P.
Newalla, OK
Ford Edge
01/11/2019
Honesty
I would recommend this company to everyone! They were honest and up front about my vehicle.
I like the way they do business so well that I have taken a second vehicle in to get fixed. It was all done within a timely manner also. I don't think you will get a better place now days.

SL
Stephen L.
01/10/2019
Same day service
Thurman Lynch Allstate Agency recommended me to Beneficial Automotive. My car had a few semi-minor repairs that I was unable to do myself. I called Beneficial on Tuesday evening, and they told me to bring my car in Thursday morning, by 5:00 Thursday evening the repairs where finished and I was back on the road.

I was given a list of some more minor repairs that needed attending and will plan on getting those fixed at Beneficial at the end of the first quarter.

Darryl W.
01/09/2019
Leak not fixed
I took my car in to have an oil leak fixed. Sadly, after an expensive repair costing hundreds of dollars, the car is still leaking oil. Now I don't have the money to take it elsewhere for repair. I have been pleased with them in the past but this was a fail. It just seems to me that the problem was not properly diagnosed. I have taken vehicles in the past to them and left satisfied with their work but not this time. I am disappointed and disheartened.
Angela L. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 01/10/2019

We are sorry to hear you are still having issues with your vehicle.  We would have appreciated the oppertunity to re evaluate the vehicle to see if we could help you out again.  If you remember when this repair was bid to you, we did advise you of the large amounts oil everywhere and the need to have a starting place for repairs without just replacing everything the first time if it wasn't necessary.  It is also possible there is just some additional cleaning under vehicle that needs to be done.
Again, we are sorry you were unsatisfied and hope in the future you can find someone who can get you taken care of.

01/08/2019
Honest and trustworthy
The people that work at Beneficial always welcome you with a smile. They are very personable and very importantly, they are always honest with you. They truly have the best interest of their customer in first place.

Randy R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2019
Integrity
Been with them for years and the one word to describe them is integrity

James W.
01/04/2019
Jim Wilson
trust plus service

Ron S.
01/03/2019
Dependable, Truthful, Compassionate
We NEVER suspicion being ripped off AKA being told that things need replaced/repaired when it's unnecessary. These folks are "the real deal"! We wouldn't consider going anywhere else. God's love shines through their business!