EB
Ernest B.
Cadillac DeVille
06/08/2017
Quick service and great staff
Great service and staff. Was very happy with the care of my car. I will continue to use the and recommend them to my family and friends.

Susan W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2017
Review
I was very happy with my repair. A dealership told me I needed new a/c hoses, etc and their quote was over $600. Beneficial could not find a leak in my system, they recharged my a/c, and everything has been fine since. The only thing I wasn't happy about was the lady who answers the phone and works at the front desk was sarcastic with me; it was rude and unnecessary. Thank you for being honest about my repair needs!

Robert G.
Lincoln MKZ
06/01/2017
Great work!
Fast friendly affordable service

EH
Ed H.
05/26/2017
Honesty and Integrity !!!!
Unlike any other auto shop, this place I believe is honest and has integrity. They will shoot you straight. I brought my truck in for timing issues and they told me straight up that it is not really repairable and I would be waisting my money if I tried to fix it. Unlike any other place would try and take your money to wind up with same problem $1000's later.
I would rather be told up front, so now I know where I need to spend my money that I had set aside for the repairs, on a down payment on a new one.

Thank you BAM for not taking the money when you knew it would be a wasted effort.

GD
Greg D.
Dodge Durango
05/25/2017
Always well taken care of!
They are friendly, helpful and have always been trustworthy. They don't try to upsale, they try to fix your problem without confusion or offering extra. It's done right and you can trust them!

James P.
Newalla, OK
05/18/2017
Customer service is phenomenal. Very personalized.
I have been using Beneficial Automotive for at least five years and they have always treated me very well. Great customer service and they do great work.

James B.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/12/2017
Always great service!
I'm glad I found them. They are fair and honest. I am picky about my truck and i trust them with it. Great buisness!

LG
LeaAnn G.
Nissan Frontier
05/06/2017
❤️ You guys!!!
Thank you so much for taking care of my baby. Thanks to you guys it'll be 14 years old June 2nd. I live in NW OKC and the trip is well worth it. Finally, someone I can trust!!

HE
Howard E.
Honda Accord
05/05/2017
Customer Service and Honesty
I have found the company, Beneficial Automotive, to have some of the best customer service from management to all the guys who work in the shop. Everyone make one feel like he's (she's) the most important person in the business.

I have found a place that I trust with my cars, my family's cars including my grandchildren. I don't work when one of our vehicles leaves BAM. I know the repairs or service was done right the first time. If and a big IF, there is a problem, it is taken care of without hesitation.

WM
Wendy M.
05/04/2017
Excellent service as usual
All vehicles in our family have longevity due to this business! Always honest as well!

KR
Keith R.
Newcastle, OK
Nissan Rogue
Speed and convenience
Awesome Job!!! I will be back.

KR
Kathy R.
Norman, OK
Consistent Great Service
Thank you again for your consistent great care!

Jeremy B.
Mazda 3
Perfect Service
Couldn't ask for more, they are very honest knowledgable and professional!

OS
Olga S.
Chevrolet HHR
04/27/2017
Happy customer
Very happy with the service and the price and yes, I would recommend Beneficial Automotive to anyone for auto maintenance and repairs.

GT
Gil T.
Saturn Vue
04/19/2017
Excellent service!!
Oil Change and brake work. In and out as promised!!!!

KN
Kyle N.
04/14/2017
Always great service. Trust them with all my vehicle service needs.

LC
Larry C.
Blanchard, OK
Toyota Avalon
04/14/2017
First visit
This was my first service experience with BAM and I was very pleased. I recently moved back to Oklahoma and needed to have my vehicle serviced. Upon recommendation of my niece, I tried this company. They were fast, friendly and reasonably priced. I plan to return when I need further automobile service.

GC
Glenda C.
04/04/2017
Very professional but still friendlyy
This place is great! I do recommend this place to all my friends and family!

Mike S.
Ford Econoline
03/30/2017
Covenant
Very professional and informative in letting me know the problem and what it would cost for repairs.

Jerry C.
GMC Yukon XL
03/30/2017
Quick and reliable.
Beneficial does great work and gets the job done quickly. I highly recommend them.