PJ
Pam J.
Lincoln LS
01/07/2017
friendly, fast service. Explained the problem and did not feel like we were talked into having unnecessary work performed on our car.

GR
Gary R.
Lincoln Continental
01/05/2017
Good work, nice people.

Pam B.
GMC Acadia
01/05/2017
They do the work in a timely manner and at the cost quoted.
I would recommend this business and I have recommended them to several other people.

Lindsay M.
Mazda CX-7
12/20/2016
Fast and thorough!
Glad that I have found a new place to take our vehicles! Have been so impressed with the kindness and thorough, fast service.

KN
Kyle N.
12/15/2016
Awesome service
Will always take my vehicle here to get worked on.

PM

GT
Gil T.
Saturn Vue
Service Satisfaction
They kept the time to my appointment and I was very satisfied with the service and was out of there in a fair amount of time!!!!

BU
Billy U.
Cadillac Escalade
Long time customer
They are very professional and always do a quick and great job. I will always bring my vehicles here.

EO
Ed O.
Chevrolet Corvette
2000 Corvette
Fixed,the first time every time.

KR
Kathy R.
12/01/2016
Happy repeat customer
I have been a customer for several years now and consider the professional service to be excellent! Customer Service is excellent with friendly staff that explain all services so that I can understand.

Carol W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/30/2016
Superior Service And Customer Satisfaction - B.A.M. Is The Best!!
I think Beneficial Automotive Maintenance (B.A.M.) is an outstanding place to get work done on your vehicles. Donnie and Angela are so honest and helpful. I trust them in maintaining several of my vehicles. They are what makes B.A.M. so special. The vehicle service at B.A.M. is high quality and quickly done. Their prices are very fair. I cannot say enough good things about this outstanding vehicle repair shop.

CL
Cecil L.
11/29/2016
Friendly, informative and very professional.
This shop is awesome. The shop itself is spotless inside and out and the folks are clean and neat. Regardless of what I have had my car in there for if another issue is detected that could create potential problems later they always call me to inform me and give me the opportunity to have it repaired either then or later . They always call me before turning a wrench to let me know what the cost of the repair will be and I really appreciate that. Hard to find service like that this these days . Beneficial takes care of the entire fleet for our company and always backs up what they service. I'm truly impressed with this garage , it's staff and service.

Patty B.

very good

Pam B.
GMC Acadia
11/16/2016
This place is great because the price is always what they tell you up front and they are very timely with repairs.
I always call before taking my vehicle to them. They quote me a price and tell me a good arrival time. They usually complete the repair ahead of schedule and the price is exactly as quoted. They don't try to up charge you or get you to consider more costly repairs, but they will let you know if they see anything that may need attention for safety.

Brandon M.
Purcell, OK
11/16/2016
I trust these guys!
I feel good about dropping my vehicle off at Beneficial Automotive. I trust them to give me an honest assessment about the repairs my vehicle needs and to provide the service in a reasonable amount of time at a fair price.

SE
Steve E.
Quick, knowledgeable work
Dropped by, described problem, Donny diagnosed it perfectly. They did the "fix" quickly and expertly. I go to BAM with any of our vehicles for great, friendly, quality service!

James K.
Suzuki Verona
Car headlight
Got quick and good service

Ray W.
Motor mount
Honesty

Art S.
11/14/2016
Ford Fall Fixes
When its time for routine, or not so routine service on my cars, Beneficial automotive is about to get a call from me. Extraordinary service in a very timely manner. I have NEVER had to wait beyond the promised job finish time. Excellent service, clean waiting area, close enough to walk to shopping and food service outlets.