KI
Kevin I.
GMC Sierra
06/20/2017
Best in the Metro!
I have been using BAM for several years now for my regular maintenance needs. They have always been prompt, courteous and above all, don't try to sell me something I don't need, but do make me aware of potential issues so I can address them as time permits before they become a critical issue. I have thrown several curve balls at them over the years and they have come out with flying colors! Fair prices and good service. What more can I ask?

MJ
Marla J.
06/16/2017
AC Repair
Fast, friendly, respinsible, fair.

DI
Donita I.
06/14/2017
Great Company
very helpful and fast, your work is always done correctly. the grinding, crunching noise is gone thanks

PB
Pam B.
Chevrolet HHR
06/14/2017
This place is great because the price is always what they tell you up front and they are very timely with repairs.
I only use Beneficial Automotive for repairs. They are honest, timely, and up front on the cost and repair options.

Ron B.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/09/2017
Honest and Professional
I had my 4wd truck inspected for front end noise at highway speed. As suspected, the wheel bearings were worn, so i had them replaced. Also, the technician was concerned that my AC was cycling continuously, and noisy. They determined the cause, discussed it with me, and repairs were made. The AC now runs quiet and cold, and the truck drives great. During my visit, their staff were very communicative, honest, and professional; and the cost of repairs were competitive. Very well maintained and clean facility.

Joey B.
06/09/2017
Fast and friendly!
They got is in and out same day. Very helpful and corrected are vehicle problem.

EB
Ernest B.
Cadillac DeVille
06/08/2017
Quick service and great staff
Great service and staff. Was very happy with the care of my car. I will continue to use the and recommend them to my family and friends.

Susan W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2017
Review
I was very happy with my repair. A dealership told me I needed new a/c hoses, etc and their quote was over $600. Beneficial could not find a leak in my system, they recharged my a/c, and everything has been fine since. The only thing I wasn't happy about was the lady who answers the phone and works at the front desk was sarcastic with me; it was rude and unnecessary. Thank you for being honest about my repair needs!

Robert G.
Lincoln MKZ
06/01/2017
Great work!
Fast friendly affordable service

EH
Ed H.
05/26/2017
Honesty and Integrity !!!!
Unlike any other auto shop, this place I believe is honest and has integrity. They will shoot you straight. I brought my truck in for timing issues and they told me straight up that it is not really repairable and I would be waisting my money if I tried to fix it. Unlike any other place would try and take your money to wind up with same problem $1000's later.
I would rather be told up front, so now I know where I need to spend my money that I had set aside for the repairs, on a down payment on a new one.

Thank you BAM for not taking the money when you knew it would be a wasted effort.

GD
Greg D.
Dodge Durango
05/25/2017
Always well taken care of!
They are friendly, helpful and have always been trustworthy. They don't try to upsale, they try to fix your problem without confusion or offering extra. It's done right and you can trust them!

James P.
Newalla, OK
05/18/2017
Customer service is phenomenal. Very personalized.
I have been using Beneficial Automotive for at least five years and they have always treated me very well. Great customer service and they do great work.

James B.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/12/2017
Always great service!
I'm glad I found them. They are fair and honest. I am picky about my truck and i trust them with it. Great buisness!

LG
LeaAnn G.
Nissan Frontier
05/06/2017
❤️ You guys!!!
Thank you so much for taking care of my baby. Thanks to you guys it'll be 14 years old June 2nd. I live in NW OKC and the trip is well worth it. Finally, someone I can trust!!

HE
Howard E.
Honda Accord
05/05/2017
Customer Service and Honesty
I have found the company, Beneficial Automotive, to have some of the best customer service from management to all the guys who work in the shop. Everyone make one feel like he's (she's) the most important person in the business.

I have found a place that I trust with my cars, my family's cars including my grandchildren. I don't work when one of our vehicles leaves BAM. I know the repairs or service was done right the first time. If and a big IF, there is a problem, it is taken care of without hesitation.

WM
Wendy M.
05/04/2017
Excellent service as usual
All vehicles in our family have longevity due to this business! Always honest as well!

KR
Keith R.
Newcastle, OK
Nissan Rogue
Speed and convenience
Awesome Job!!! I will be back.

KR
Kathy R.
Norman, OK
Consistent Great Service
Thank you again for your consistent great care!

Jeremy B.
Mazda 3
Perfect Service
Couldn't ask for more, they are very honest knowledgable and professional!

OS
Olga S.
Chevrolet HHR
04/27/2017
Happy customer
Very happy with the service and the price and yes, I would recommend Beneficial Automotive to anyone for auto maintenance and repairs.