TL
Tony L.
Ford Edge
05/11/2019
Honest, Same Day Service and Locally Owned
Great service, up front on prices and prompt. I’m a local real estate agent, I have to have a running/safe vehicle for work. They’ve always have been able to get everything done same day and I’ve never had to return my vehicle because a repair was not done correctly. Extremely happy with the work done.

Sarah C.
05/09/2019
AC Fix
I was able to bring my car in same day to get my AC fixed. I needed to stay cause I didn’t have another ride. It took them about two hours and price was very reasonable. I definitely felt i was taken care of. I would recommend to any of my friends.

Rick M.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/06/2019
Satisfaction
Beneficial started on my vehicle the day I took it in and was completed and picked up on the day they said it would be. Very satisfied with the work they did and the care they took with my vehicle.

GF
Gary F.
05/06/2019
Tire Warning l
After bringing in my car for potential leaks they found it to be condensation. They were able to recommend new tires as I had a weekend trip plan on cord bare tires. Thanks to they’re catch I will enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride to our getaway.

EO
Ed O.
05/02/2019
2011 Explorer Unlimited 4dr.
My 2004 Explorer blow a engine 4 liter, 147,000 miles. I wasn't happy. I've own 3 of the 5 generation Explorers, 91,95,04..Donny gave me some purchase advise not to buy 2000/2010 4 liter engines. So, Donny did a purchase review. Donny stated I did well. Thanks Donny and Team.

RP
Ron P.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/30/2019
Outstanding service. reasonable rates to notch
Overall outstanding service, trustworthy reasonable rates

Kathy M.
Norman, OK
04/30/2019
Best Car Repair!
I took my car in for the regular oil change and had a belt noise to check out. As it turns out I did need the belt changed. They always take care of my immediate needs and check over my 13 year old car to give me a heads up of anything that might need attention. I trust them completely and enjoy driving my reliable car without worries!

04/23/2019
service
Expert service, economical and fast.

Saurabh S.
04/17/2019
Excellence in Repairs & Service!
Customer Service, Listening, Asking Questions to accurately understand the problem, Providing feedback and excellent communication on the issues and resolutions, Flexibility, Cost by putting themselves in the customer shoes, Overall Quality.

RK
Rian K.
Excellent service!
Excellent place for automotive maintenance! Staff is knowledgeable and friendly and will talk you through your maintenance needs.

Steve C.
Dodge Durango
Expertise
Fast service.

AK
Alex K.
04/16/2019
Honest and very good
I have used Beneficial over the years for new cars to older very well worn cars. Regardless of the vehicle or service they have excelled. Very competitive honest pricing followed by solid work. These are the people you want to be "your mechanic".

VS
Vicki S.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/13/2019
Trustworthy & Honest Mechanic
I have been taking my older model Toyota to Beneficial Automotive for several years now and I have friends that also entrust their vehicles to them as well. They have always been trustworthy and honest! They don't try to sell you repairs that you don't need and they do great work. I'm very thankful for them.

Mike M.
Pontiac G5
04/10/2019
Fair prices , quality work, pleasant to do business with
Fair prices. Quality work. Pleasant to do business with

Cindy C.
Dodge Caravan
04/09/2019
Family owned and not a chain
They give personal service, do excellent work, great prices and always friendly.