Ken M.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the business didn't fix the problem with his vehicle but, they did contact him and told him why they weren't able to fix it and he appreciated it. He said he will still take his vehicles to them. The staff was honest and let him know his vehicle had to go to another facility. He added he wants them to keep up the good work and the honesty.

AN
Andrea N.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Andrea said this business had excellent customer service. They followed through with the price and time she was given.

J.
James ..
12/03/2019 Category: Service
James said the business works on his vehicle all the time. He said they do pretty good work.

RD
ROBERT D.
12/02/2019
Convenience and friendly service
After relocating to Murfreesboro, I knew my Jeep Grand Cherokee was due for service. I contacted Dan and Bobby at Bennett's for an appointment. They guys took care of my Jeep in a quick and efficient manner. They routinely provide friendly service.

ANDY B.
11/27/2019
great service
They are very reasonable, prompt, and do great work. They always keep my vehicle safe and running well.

TP
Trish P.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Trish said the staff at the business was very honest. They did a lot of research to know what was wrong with her vehicle and what would be the next step and how much it would cost. She said she's always been satisfied with them. She feels like they're good people and they always treated her well.

LE
LARRY E.
Antioch, TN
11/15/2019
Excellent as always
We’ve taken our vehicles to Bennett’s 28 years. Now our children bring their vehicles as well. The service is always excellent.

KR
KAREN R.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/14/2019
In and Out!
I had an 8 am appointment. It was great. In and out in less than an hour!

TG
Tevin G.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Tevin said the staff did a good job and did not mess anything up.

JJ
JANETTE J.
11/08/2019
Excellent service and Honest!!!
I have been taking my vehicles to Jim Bennett for over 20 years. Honest man and excellent service! Once, my vehicle was stranded in my driveway and undriveable due to radiator busted. Jim had my vehicle tolled to his shop the next morning and had it repaired that same morning. My daughter was in Vanderbilt at the time and scheduled for surgery. I was able to drive my repaired vehicle and get there for her surgery. I will never forget this!

James L.
Steens, MS
11/08/2019 Category: Service
James said they were friendly people, trustworthy, didn't try to up sale him anything more, just told him what needed to be fixed, and that was it.

BR
BETTY R.
11/02/2019
Great Service!
Great reliable service!

JULIA H.
10/24/2019
Friendly & Helpful
Always a good experience at Bennett's. They didn't call when the car was ready to be picked up -- Minor thing.

RACHELE W.
10/24/2019
I trust these guys!
I haven’t had a single bad experience at Bennett’s in the 3 yrs since I first took my truck to them! They do what I ask and give suggestions for future maintenance plans which allows me to save for those repairs. They staff is friendly and try to get it done as soon as possible for their clients.

CI
CHARLES I.
Toyota Avalon
10/17/2019
Professional form the start.
The moment I walked in the front door I knew my car would be taken care of by professionals. The clean counter top and nicely arranged clipboards on the back wall indicated to me that Bennett's Automotive cared about their business and their customers. I only wish I had found them years ago.

DAVID M.
10/16/2019
Makes you feel like family.
Honest people

JENNIFER B.
Antioch, TN
10/13/2019
A positive experience!
Quick and friendly service that met my auto needs efficiently. I am new to the area and feel confident I will be back with any future auto needs.

Mary H.
Nissan Maxima
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Mary said Bobby from the business took care of her right away. She was very satisfied and has been going there for a lot of years. She always feels confidant that they do a good job. She said it's always been a very positive experience.

Jack M.
Cadillac Fleetwood
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Jack said the service was done in a timely fashion and they did a good job.

Joshua R.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Joshua's mother. She said the service was excellent and the employees were friendly and did everything promised.