Overall Rating 4.032259/5Overall Rating 4.032259/5Overall Rating 4.032259/5Overall Rating 4.032259/5rating 4.032259
Overall Rating 2.51613/5Overall Rating 2.51613/5rating 2.51613rating 2.51613rating 2.51613

Carolyn H.
Carolyn
Good service, punctual, and polite

James P.
Boiling Springs, SC
2016 Hyundai Azera
Great Customer service
They always go above and beyond. Always friendly

LL
Lorge L.
Woodruff, SC
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
Awesome people
Took my car in and fixed an issue.

TH
Treveichia H.
Spartanburg, SC
2019 Hyundai Accent
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Benson
This business takes pride in everything they do for their employees and customers and potential customers.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Robert B.
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Serviceb Staff
Very great job as usual.

Pauline, SC
10/24/2019 Category: Service
service issue
tire pressure was not checked.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 10/27/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE. I HAVE PUT A FREE OIL CHANGE IN YOUR FILE AND WE WILL DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO MAKE SURE THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

Dorothy P.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Always receive excellent service from very friendly caring customer service.

IV
Ingrid V.
Gaffney, SC
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Stickers
I've been going to Benson Hyundai since I purchased my car in November of 2010. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. My only concern is that the sticker I had on my windshield to remind me of my next tire rotation was taken off. This is the first time this has happened in all these years and I hope it's the last time. I didn't realize it taken off until I drove my car the following day since my husband drove the day before when we went to have the oil changed on my car. Please let your technicians know that they shouldn't be taking any stickers off except for the service they are doing and the sticker needs to be change to reflect the next time of service. Thank you for a good experience otherwise.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 10/27/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I APPRECIATE THE INFO AND I WILL LET THE SHOP FOREMAN KNOW. THANKS AGAIN

Mark C.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Always Awesome
I like getting my vehicle serviced at Benson, They are always fast and friendly.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Jessica W.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism of personnel.
Personnel spot on with customer service. Friendly and professional
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Linda W.
Boiling Springs, SC
10/18/2019 Category: Service
On second thought
After a mistake made by a technician, I received a call from Vance, the service manager. Not often is an apology sincere but I definitely received one. The conversation reassured me that Benson cares about their customers. Thank you Vance.

10/18/2019 Category: Service
Broken hearted
I have always bragged about my Hyundai service at Benson. Tuesday, my whole perception changed. I went in for an oil change, ended up adding a front alignment and tire rotation. After I left (about a mile down the road) I checked my display and noticed all 4 of my tires were reading low pressure, one being 27 lbs! So I checked my paperwork from the oil change and they had 35 lbs on the paper. So they didn’t check them at all. So now I’m wondering what else?? I’m so heartbroken and mad at the same time.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 10/20/2019

Thank you so much for your response. I am going to look into what happened tomorrow and I want to let you how sorry I am your experience was not positive. I will call you tomorrow and I hope you have a good rest of your weekend. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

Charles M.
Lake Lure, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Your people
your service is excellent.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

SR
Shelley R.
Greer, SC
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Best customer service!
I always receive the best service at Benson Hyundai!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/12/2019 Category: Service
service department
Great customer service. The service department has had my car in and out in a timely manner. Love that they give a "report card" of everything that was checked and what was done.

Charlotte, NC
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Hyundai has great service, with wonderful personnel who are always friendly and willing to help.

Moore, SC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/09/2019 Category: Service
customer service is the best
love the service team.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

MV
Mario V.
Cowpens, SC
2003 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Taken on time and left soon after. Very pleased.
Hard working people.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

ES
Erika S.
Gaffney, SC
10/07/2019 Category: Service
They're fast and thorough!
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

RT
Robert T.
Greenville, SC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent all the way around.
Easy to schedule. Comfortable waiting. Quick service and delivery.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019