Overall Rating 4.032259/5Overall Rating 4.032259/5Overall Rating 4.032259/5Overall Rating 4.032259/5rating 4.032259
Overall Rating 2.51613/5Overall Rating 2.51613/5rating 2.51613rating 2.51613rating 2.51613

Taylorsville, NC
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Great services
They alway keep me in check and tell me what my car need to be fix with the cost of doing it.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Ann M.
Spartanburg, SC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service and frendliy people.
The people there are very frendliy. They do not push you into anything you don't want .will definitely go back.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Augustus B.
Cherryville, NC
2012 Hyundai Equus
07/16/2019 Category: Service
They have knowledge
This is the wife, and my husband took my car in for repair and service. He says they did a great job, and he will not say that unless it is true. I really like my Equus, and it is a shame that they quit making them.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

CT
Cindy T.
Spartanburg, SC
2017 Hyundai Accent
Outstanding service
Outstanding service with friendy staff along with qualty work.

John H.
Simpsonville, SC
2013 Hyundai Accent
Recent Service
As always, Debbie, Christy, and Vance, along with a team of great mechanics, provide an enjoyable, professional, and value added service. They minimize the waiting time and make you feel at home while you are there.

Robert G.
Campobello, SC
2016 Hyundai Azera
good people
you did not try to sell me any service I did not need .Your people were polite and did the service quickly

PR
Phillip R.
Saint George, SC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient, and informative when needed.
One of the reasons we bought this car was primarily the service department--we brought our 2013 Hyundai in for service and were impressed by the staff. That opinion remains unchanged.

CG
Constance G.
Duncan, SC
2014 Hyundai Accent
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
Good service. Friendly,knowledgeable staff.

Boiling Springs, SC
A great experience.
The entire process from scheduling through pickup was convenient, comfortable and affordable. Having my car serviced has definitely changed over the years.

SP
Shelley P.
Gaffney, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great service everytime!
I appreciate the service staff at Benson Hyundai so much! Kristi does a great job ensuring that my car has the necessary service each time.

Thomas B.
Inman, SC
Great service.
Recall work was done quick and efficiently. If service is needed will go there from now on.

James A.
Spindale, NC
Friendly reciption...prompt pervice
This comment does not apply directly to your dealership ; however, prior to coming to your dealership we had ceased getting those annoying telemarketing
calls about selling car warranty or telling us our warranty was about to expire. I would estimate that we had not gotten these aggravating calls in about 3 months. The same day our car was in your dealership....we got two calls from Hyundai trying to sell an extended warranty. and one car from a company that would only identify as Warranty Division. The next day there were three more generic calls regarding warranty "bargains". Our car is still under warranty. Two more messages were left today. These telemarketing calls are so aggravating. Cannot help but wonder why we have gotten several only after our visit to your dealership. Cannot help but wonder that here is a telemarketing connection. We are on the do not call list---for whatever good that does, but I am careful to report each telemarketing call to the FCC===you can do that by phone I have them on speed dial. Is there a connection??????
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

I WISH I WAS IN CONTROL OF THE TELEMARKETING BECAUSE I GET THE SAME CALLS USUALLY DURING DINNER. I HAVE FORWARDED YOUR INFO TO THE COMPANIES WE DEAL WITH TO PUT YOU ON A STOP CALL LIST. I HOPE THAT WILL AT LEAST HELP. THANKS YOU SO MUCH

TH
Tina H.
Woodruff, SC
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Great because they treat you like family
So far I'm loving my car because when I first got it I couldn't drive it for two months because of surgery I had but I LOVE MY CAR😉

SP
Sue P.
Woodruff, SC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Always ready to help and answer questions and work me in if necessary.
I love Benson Hyundai. It's the only dealership I buy my automobiles from for years.

Michael S.
Cowpens, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service, courteous, friendly and timely.

Jack S.
Taylors, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2019 Category: Service
The girls in the service department are great to work with.
Jack Sparkman gives the service department girls a thumbs up!
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Wayne T.
Inman, SC
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Can I trust this dealership.
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE. I WILL LOOK INTO YOUR BAD EXPERIENCE AND GET BACK WITH YOU.

AT
Anthony T.
Piedmont, SC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Very professional
Focused on the customer needs . Upfront pricing . Excellent quality of work .
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Greenville, SC
07/02/2019 Category: Service
They give a good service to your car
VANCE M., Service Manager from Benson Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019