Overall Rating 4.0625009/5Overall Rating 4.0625009/5Overall Rating 4.0625009/5Overall Rating 4.0625009/5rating 4.0625009
Overall Rating 2.53125/5Overall Rating 2.53125/5rating 2.53125rating 2.53125rating 2.53125

DE
Daniel E.
Gaffney, SC
10/31/2019
The car salesman Joseph littlejohn
Great car salesman Joseph littlejohn hard worker and great help when came into look at cars.

KC
K C.
Inman, SC
07/24/2019
LIES!!!! WORST HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP I'VE BEEN TO
I went to purchase my leased car. I had a pre-approval from my own bank and all I needed was the buyout packet. When they gave me the form of the total price there was a fee for "Resistall" I asked salesmen what that was for and he told me "it's just part of the closing cost" which is a complete lie. I had to google what that was and it is a clear coating they can add to cars for $299.00. I called salesmen to ask him why they added a service onto the deal and didn't disclose. He stated that it is part of the closing fee. But once again it is a service they weren't tell me or adding to the car. Then salesmen tells if I remove the "Resistall" then the closing fee would increase (WHICH IS 100% ILLEGAL) CLOSING FEES CAN NOT CHANGE FOR ANYONE OR ANY CAR. I will be contacting Hyundai directly and also contacting the S.C. Department of Consumer Affairs.

SK
Schacobie K.
06/29/2019
This place is great
Go see Ms.Tonya Martin for a car. She’s the best and cares about her customers!

TJ
Tilly J.
Piedmont, SC
06/29/2019
Best Team!
41 minutes ago
I recommend checking out Tonia and Calandra for your next vehicle purchase at Benson Hyundai. They are so awesome to work with and are guaranteed to make sure you are 100% satisfied!! Best team!! ❤️❤️

Kortney B.
10/14/2018
Superb
Tonia is a sweet lady, and her customer service is superb.

Linesha B.
10/14/2018
I have been looking into buying my daughtera car. Tonia has gone over and beyond with helping me. Shes simply great!

AT
Anthony T.
Piedmont, SC
03/13/2018
" Very Professional , right the first time "
Very honest and customer focused . . Keep up the good work . Vance Mahaffey is a very good Advisor . Technicians are well trained . " Mr. Benson keep up the good work , Priceless. "

Jim S.
Bostic, NC
08/17/2017
Sales
They told us outright lies

Mark C.
Wellford, SC
06/05/2016 Category: Service
Place is good
I received my car on Friday June 3rd around 12:30 or 1pm.
On Saturday June 4th the car was hesitating to start, later when we got down the road coming out of a storm from eating the door locks goes crazy going back and forth.
It's one thing after another with this car. I have paid my payments and I am scared that his car is going get me hurt in one way or the other. I will wait for you to call me to bring it back to the dealership

David C.
Moore, SC
02/26/2016 Category: Service
Robert Winecoff is the BOMB!!!
I've always dreaded buying a new car. I've had many instances where the sales staff were so pushy. Well, that's all changed. Robert Winecoff made my car buying experience at Benson Hyundai a breeze!! It was actually fun. he became, not a salesperson, but a friend!! The purchase was quick and easy. And I got a great deal. Ask for Robert at Benson Hyundai. He will "do you right!"

VK
Vicky K.
Rock Hill, SC
2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/29/2014 Category: Service
Prepaid service
I recently had my Santa Fe serviced and have no complaints. However, I have a second Santa Fe and recently got a flat tire. I realized that, although tires are checked and rotated, no one ever checked for the need for alignment. I do not know if you check for this. However, I now have to buy two tires at 40,600 miles. I would like to know what else I need to request on these routine service visits. Thank you. Vicky K.

HA
HOPE A.
Columbus, NC
08/11/2014 Category: Service
Quick
In and out quickly and everything was done right. Friendly people.

OR
OLIVER R.
Cowpens, SC
08/10/2014 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable and helpful
very pleased with dealership and sales and service

WD

Salem, SC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/29/2014 Category: Service
A Bit Less Than Perfect
The major factors were well attended to. The little things needed some tightening up.

AA

JOAN L.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Disappointed with service
I really like my car, but was disappointed when I was driving down a city street and heard a loud noise and saw that a part had fallen off my car. I took it to the dealership and was told to bring it early Monday morning. I went and waited 20-25 min waiting on the employees to find the service men. Then I was told it would take about 30 min more which I did not have. I was told to make an appointment to bring it back. I called and then was told I did not need an appointment. I went in next day and was told it was going to cost $199 to replace the part even though I continued to tell them I had not hit anything. I am very happy with my car but was disappointed with the way I was treated. The service man stated that he could see that I would not be happy until he paid for the part and I told him I can understand how these things can happen, but I would hope the vehicle would hold up more than 1000 miles.

AK
ARNOLD K.
Salem, SC
2011 Hyundai Equus
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Personnel provide a strong customer focus
I delivered my car for maintenance service & received friendly & courteous response from; Service Consultant: Vance Mahaffey, Finance Mgr. Dana Bailey & Sales Consultant: Robt. Winecoff. I intend to recommend this dealership & personnel by name to prospective customers.

BLAIR B.
06/04/2014 Category: Service
excellent, prompt service
Did 4 instead of 5 because I was disappointed that since changing ownership, they no longer do the shuttle. That was big for me, as I imagine it would be for those who have jobs.

JUDITH T.
Moore, SC
05/08/2014 Category: Service
Great dealership
Great dealership from the day I purchased it to the routine service I love the Hyundai brand I am on my third Hyundai and NEVER had any problems with any of them.