Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5rating 4.6213613
Overall Rating 2.2232963/5Overall Rating 2.2232963/5rating 2.2232963rating 2.2232963rating 2.2232963

KC
KIMBERLY C.
2009 Hyundai Accent
07/01/2014 Category: Service
BEST DEALERSHIP EVER!
COURTEOUS, PROFESSIONAL AND FUN TO BE AROUND...this describes the staff at Bentley Hyundai! Best car dealership I have ever encountered.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/08/2014

Kimberly, We all here at Bentley Hyundai thank you so very much for your kind words..We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

WS
Wendell S.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/30/2014 Category: Service
I have found Bentley Hyundai to be friendly,efficient, and honest while working on my vehicle.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/08/2014

Wendell, thank you so much for your review and your business. We certainly do appreciate it.

John S.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
06/28/2014 Category: Service
I love the smiles that greet you as soon as you enter.
Excellent!
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/30/2014

John, Thank you for the review and especially your loyalty and business...we all appreciate it and you.

RL
Robert L.
2012 HYUNDAI GENESIS
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Fast, personal, & professional A+ Service
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/30/2014

Robert, thank you for the review..We do our best to Make It Happen...

CJ
CHRISTI J.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2014 Category: Service
Lori is a friendly and thorough service manager - and technicians are thorough and honest
I love he people here. They take great care of you and your car.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/30/2014

Christi, Thank you so much...Thank you for allowing us to earn and keep your business.

SL
Sherresa L.
Athens, AL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
Great People!
Always does a great job!
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/30/2014

Sherresa, Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the review....your business is appreciated.

Chuck C.
Scottsboro, AL
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Sales and service
Always prompt and courteous
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/30/2014

Chuck, thank you very very much..Glad we can help you with all your automotive needs.

Brandon S.
Moulton, AL
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Awesome!
Everyone is amazing. You're treated like someone from the moment you call to schedule an appointment to the moment you walk out the door. I didn't purchase my vehicle from Bentley Hyundai but I wish I had!
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/24/2014

Brandon, Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review. It does not matter where you purchased your vehicle all you need to know is that you will recieve the best service possible from Bentley Hyundai.

Marjorie P.
Hazel Green, AL
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Great friendly service
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/24/2014

Marjorie, thank you. We always do our best to "Make it happen"
we appreciate your business.

KE
KATHLEEN E.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2014 Category: Service
Love this Dealership
Everyone from Sales through Service has been wonderful. They are attentive to the needs and wants of their customers and go "that extra mile" to make sure you are a satisfied customer.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/16/2014

Kathleen, thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review. We all appreciate the comments and you very much.

HG
HUBERT G.
Hazel Green, AL
06/13/2014 Category: Service
They do what they promise
Maintenance is dependable, scheduling is easy, and on time.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/16/2014

Hubert, thank you so much for your loyalty.

KH
KIM H.
06/12/2014 Category: Service
Oil change and routine maintenance
Graet service just took a little longer. The agent was very helpful. I defintely feel it was a good experience overall
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/16/2014

kim, thank you for your review. I want to personally apologize the service took longer than expected. I will look into the delay and adjust our process if need be,. thank you again.

GW
GEORGE W.
New Market, AL
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
Friendly, efficent, on time
pleased
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/16/2014

George, thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Cindy M.

VE
VIRGINA E.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
Staff and services
The staff is realy nice and helpful and the service is done right everytime.

BRANDON S.
Moulton, AL
06/10/2014 Category: Service
Always pleased
I am always pleased with my visits. I am treated like a valued customer and they go the extra mile. I actually pass my original dealership to come to this one. Would recommend to anyone!

Lawrence S.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/05/2014 Category: Service
They did a very good job. They also called and informed me of anything that needed service to get my approval.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/10/2014

Lawrence, thank you for the review. we ar happy to accomadate you.

DT
DAVID T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
06/04/2014 Category: Service
BENTLEY GREAT !!!
I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH BENTLEY HYUNDAI . GREAT CARS GOOD SERVICE IVE NEVER HAD A MORE POSITIVE EXPERIENCE
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/05/2014

Thank you David, we appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of all of your automotive needs for a very long time.

RUSSELL R.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/04/2014 Category: Service
Professional and Competent
It's nice to have a dealership that fixes it right, takes care of maintenance, and keeps promised schedules.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/05/2014

Russell, thank you very much for your kind words..We do our best to "make it happen"...thank you for your business.

GT
Gary T.
Round Rock, TX
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/29/2014 Category: Service
Five stars for total satisfaction
While on vacation from Tx, we had our vehicle serviced and without an appointment, drove in and was out with a front end allignment and oil change in less than an hour 1/2. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Tks for the fast service and total satisfaction.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/30/2014

Gary, thank you for using us on your vacation. Visit us anytime when you come back to Alabama, The beautiful.