Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5Overall Rating 4.6213613/5rating 4.6213613
Overall Rating 2.2156863/5Overall Rating 2.2156863/5rating 2.2156863rating 2.2156863rating 2.2156863
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Julie S.
2007 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/19/2014 Category: Service
I have taken my Sonata for service at Bentley for several years. Always service with a smile!
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/19/2014

Julie, Thank you so much for your loyality and your business. we all appreciate it very very much.

KJ
KIERRA J.
05/19/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I really enjoyed my experience with Bentley Hyundai. Everyone was really friendly and the work was completed in a timely manner.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/19/2014

Kierra, Thank you very much for visiting us and welcome to the Bentley Hyundai family.

John M.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
05/16/2014 Category: Service
Great
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

John, thank you very much.

DE
DOUGLAS E.
Quick Service
I rolled in without an appointment and my car was serviced and out the door in less than an hour
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

Douglas, thank you for for great comments and we are so glad we could accommodate you.

EL
ELLA L.
Toney, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
S. Lewis
I have owned 2 Hundai's. They are great vehicles and the service couldn't be better. I have recommended them to friends and any one that asks about the Santa Fe that I have now. They handle and ride great.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

Ella, we could not thank you enough. We are so glad you enjoy your vehicle and we appreciate your business. Thank you Thank you.

Mike L.
Athens, AL
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
Very efficient
They get the job done with very little waiting time and keep you informed during the process
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

Mike, thank you for taking the time to fill out such a wonderful review. we appreciate it and you.

CE
Coreen E.
Gurley, AL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/14/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service is outstanding!
Bentley Hyundai is an outstanidn dealership. I have had my cars serviced with them for a few years. The costs have been explained to me before work is done. I am treated well from the minute I walk in the door to the minute I leave. Thanks Bentley!
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

Coreen, Thank you so much for your review and your business. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service.

RZ
RICHARD Z.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/10/2014 Category: Service
Having the right car at the right price brought me in to Bentley Hyundai. Their Service Department is making a Believer out of me.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/13/2014

Richard, thank you and we are so glad you are enjoing your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

TC
TONY C.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Ray
The whole staff out front in service are great.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/08/2014

Tony, thank you very much. We all appreciate your business.

WG
WILLIAM G.
05/07/2014 Category: Service
pleasant and efficient staff, clean & comfortable waiting area
Maintenance was thorough, identified need for wheel alignment that was accomplished in a reasonable time.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/08/2014

William, Thank you for the review and your business. We all here at Bentley Hyundai appreciate you very much.

WG
WILLIAM F AND G.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Personal care
Five star
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/08/2014

Thank you for taking the time out to give us such a great review. We appreciate your business.

Jackie C.
05/06/2014 Category: Service
Bently Hyundai
I go regulary for oil change and so on. They are a great bunch of people and they take good care of you. They make you feel like a friend, not just another person who wandered in.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/07/2014

Jackie, thank you for your business and for being a part of the Bentley Hyundai family.

SL
SHIRLEY L.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/02/2014 Category: Service
Availability and price
Convience
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/02/2014

Thank you Shirley..we appreciate you and your business.

CL
CHARLES L.
Grant, AL
2005 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and service minded
They do good work and get it done with a smile. They served
Us popcorn while we waited !!
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/01/2014

Charles, thank you for your business. We all appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again for your next service.

DI
DANIEL I.
2006 Hyundai Azera
04/29/2014 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, and friendly service
They got my car right in and took care of the repairs as promised. Pricing was acceptable. Never take your car to anyone other than a Hyundai dealer.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/30/2014

Daniel, thank you very much. That is the best advise anyone can give. We are the professionals and no one knows your car better than us. thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

SG
SUSAN G.
04/24/2014 Category: Service
Friendliness of staff!
A++++++
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/01/2014

Susan, thank you. We are happy to provide you with the best service possible.

SG
Sandra G.
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
04/24/2014 Category: Service
A truly caring, professional staff
As always, Stephanie, and everyone who provides customer service at Bentley Hyundai, performed above and beyond. Thanks for making such a mundane task enjoyable. I just love all of you!!!
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/01/2014

Sandra, wow... thank you very much. Words alone cannot express how much we all appreciate you and your business.
Thanks again.

PB
PAT B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2014 Category: Service
People and their abilities
Hyundai has excellent people who deliver superior service
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/01/2014

Pat, thank you. We always try to live up to our slogan,"we make it happen"

LORETTA S.

Greg R.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/17/2014 Category: Service
Looking Good!
Came from Kansas City MO and have Treated me and my wife like we been here in Huntsville all this time. :-)