Overall Rating 4.6274521/5Overall Rating 4.6274521/5Overall Rating 4.6274521/5Overall Rating 4.6274521/5rating 4.6274521
Overall Rating 2.2156863/5Overall Rating 2.2156863/5rating 2.2156863rating 2.2156863rating 2.2156863
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

CE
Cathy E.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
Best Professional Service Ever
My Santa Fe was in need of the 30,000 mile service, which is a long appointment and expensive. First of all, a man by the name of Jose arranged my appointment on the phone with me a few days before. I mention this because it is usually difficult to make an appointment for service by phone. Thank you, Jose. Very helpful.
Upon arrival at the dealership, I will directed to Nathan Sockwell who was my service advisor. He was very attentive and professional. He made this appointment very accomadating. He explained what would be done and afterwards what was done. Thanks guys for your service on June 19th and all of the shop technicians. Good job. Cathy Embry

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval.

PD
Patricia D.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
The friendliness of your staff.
Our agent, Stephanie, always goes above and beyond expectations in providing an excellent customer service experience.

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

Hazel Green, AL
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2019 Category: Service
We are always treated promptly! Extra work is never done without discussing it with us first! Sometimes you get lucky and a complimentary car wash is added! Thank you so much!

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Reliable and Economical
Great experience always. They are super courteous and check for approval before doing anything beyond what was agreed. They don’t try to up sell. Further, they have always been a customer advocate for me if there was any room for interpretation on what was under warranty. Hyundai’s are ultra reliable anyway. I would never deal with Chevy, dodge, or ford dealers and maintenance again.

Debi C.
Fayetteville, TN
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Loyal customer
Friendly professional service everytime I take my car in

Hi Debi,

CT
Charles T.
Chuck
Superb service. Stephanie was helpful. Knowledgeable, and got me in and out in a very timely manner. Really appreciated her service.

Hi Charles,

James M.
Outstanding
Great people. Great service.

Hi James,

CR
Connie R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very polite and friendly
The service wait for my car wasnt to long.
Everyone is helpful.

Hi Connie,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 Star review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We’ll see you for your next service.

CD
Charlie D.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
No long waits, customer service and accuracy

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you would want to be treated. We appreciate your business and value your time.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great and fast service
No complaints from me! Service is always fast and on time. This is the best dealership we have ever used!

EL
Elizabeth L.
Harvest, AL
No Perks for Me!!
Customer service is great the only thing I don’t like is because I bought my car in Cleveland, Ohio, I don’t get any perks at the Hyundai in Huntsville, Alabama, besides that everything went well.

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate your time and loyalty. Enjoy your Hyundai and we’ll see you for your next service.

SK
Stephen K.
06/20/2019
Amazing Parts Center Staff
I stopped by the Parts Center to get a replacement wheel lock key for my 2016 Genesis. Keith Cagle took the time to determine which one I needed, but then informed me that he didn't have one in stock and it would take about a week to get one in. Since I needed some immediate work on a couple of my wheels, I told him I wanted to buy four regular lug nuts, so I could move forward with the wheel work, while I waited on the key to come in.

After completing the purchase, I asked if I could borrow a ratchet so I could swap the wheel locks and lug nuts before leaving. Keith quickly retrieved one, but instead of just handing it to me, he went to my car, removed the wheel locks and replaced them with the lug nuts! I truly appreciate Keith's willingness to go above and beyond -- he is a 5-star employee!

Hi Stephens,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Genesis. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval.

RJ

Hi Melvin,

Kathy M.
Blountsville, AL
Car serviced
I am pleased with the service at this location.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Hi Kathy,

BT
Bennie T.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
The people
Very comfortable and nice waiting area

Hi Bennie,

James D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Services were performed in a timely manner

Hi James,

HC
Helen C.
Hazel Green, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2019 Category: Service
We are very happy with the professional services. They took great care.

Hi Helen,

Susan S.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
Happy service
Friendly and happy people attend customers

Hi Susan,

DO
David O.
Belvidere, TN
2010 Hyundai Accent
Incredible Service
The service we received was done in a professional and timely manner. Me and My Wife could not have had a more friendlier and professional team working with us.

Hi David,