Overall Rating 4.5752247/5Overall Rating 4.5752247/5Overall Rating 4.5752247/5Overall Rating 4.5752247/5rating 4.5752247
Overall Rating 2.2123852/5Overall Rating 2.2123852/5rating 2.2123852rating 2.2123852rating 2.2123852

TK
Tye K.
Rate
Love where I got my car from

Hi Tye,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you would want to be treated. We appreciate your business and value your time.

MV
Melanie V.
Nathan was great to work with in the Service Area

Hi Melanie,

Thank you for visiting Bentley Hyundai for your service. We appreciate your business and value your time. We’ll see you for your next service.

Joan K.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Service care for my Azera
Hyundai service staff are courteous, responsive, informative and punctual. They are the best.

Hi Joan,

Sharen B.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
08/26/2019 Category: Service
the atmosphere is always welcoming and the facilities very clean.
Stephanie, the service representative, is friendly, reliable and concerned that the service is A+.

Hi Sharen,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 Star review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

John L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Perfect record continues
Once again Bentley Hyundai Service rated Five Stars for customer my most recent service visit.

Hi John,

Eugene T.
Athens, AL
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Missed tire pressure
The tires were rotated and the air pressure was not checked, by the time I got home the pressure light was on and there was only 20 pounds in each tire.

Hi Eugene,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We are truly sorry we did not provide a 5 Star experience. We will work harder to earn that next time! Thank you for your business!

TH
Tisha H.
Trinity, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very nice dealership
So far my dealings with this dealership have been nothing but positive. The staff are nice and very helpful. I scheduled an appointment and a ride back to work. They got me in and out and back to work in timely manner. They even offered to have shuttle pick me back up when car was finished.

Hi Tisha,

TT
Tammy T.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/25/2019 Category: Service
A phone call regarding my car would be nice.

Hi Tammy,

We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed our promise time.  Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity.

James W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
No pressure
I have purchased 2 Hyundai Santa Fe from Bentley and enjoy dealing with salesperson Charlie

Hi James,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate your time and loyalty. Enjoy your Hyundai and we’ll see you for your next service.

AW
Angela W.
Harvest, AL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/24/2019 Category: Service
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/24/2019

Hi Angela,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

James B.

Hi James,

BW
Brandford W.
Outstanding service
Great staff and great service.

Thanks!

Hi Brandford,

PG
Paul G.
Great place for Hyundai servu
They are always ready for my car checkups

Hi Paul,

WD
Wayne D.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Service good vehicle bad
My paint job was bad pealing off but I was told to bad we don't fix that. You can see its a paint application failure.

Hi Wayne,

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Good service.
Stephanie took care of my service efficiently and I appreciated it. She had to leave before it was washed and asked someone else to handle it. After waiting an unusual length of time for a car wash, I inquired about my car. I was told that it had to be pulled up. Actually, my car was in the lane, running - quite cool so I suspect it had been there for awhile. The person checking me out said it was supposed to be a black car so that wasn't mine. It was.

Hi,

Thank You for the 5 Star review, however we apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

RA
Roy A.
2015 Hyundai Azera
Review

Hi Roy,

Janice C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service. Friendly, knowledgeable employees.
Prompt service. Friendly, knowledgeable employees. Every experience in sales and service has been top notch.

Hi Janice,

RK
Rick K.
Great, fast service
Had a10:30 appointment for an oil and filter change. Arrived at the dealership around 09:50. Checked in with service advisor and went to the waiting room. Car was done at 10:30 and I was driving off the lot at 10:40. Great job!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Hi Rick,

TK
Terry K.
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service & professional knowledge of their product.
Bentley Hyundai is one of the most efficient and professional automotive dealerships that I have dealt with in my over 50 years of owning and driving cars and trucks. The service writers are well versed in the maintenance of the Hyundai vehicles. The service techs are well trained in their work resulting in a job done well the first time. My appointment was at 2PM and I was in my car 30 minutes later with a total bill less than expected due to military discount. Thank you!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Hi Terry,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval.