Overall Rating 4.6132085/5Overall Rating 4.6132085/5Overall Rating 4.6132085/5Overall Rating 4.6132085/5rating 4.6132085
Overall Rating 2.2075479/5Overall Rating 2.2075479/5rating 2.2075479rating 2.2075479rating 2.2075479

CT
Clarence E T.
Meridianville, AL
12/20/2013 Category: Service
Auto Maintenance
The Service department is absolutely top notch. When you take your vehicle to them they will take care of your vehicle and give you the best service for your buck!

12/20/2013 Category: Service
Beware
The Maintence guys are great and do great work. When it comes to sales you better hold on tight to your wallet. I trusted the Sales team and feel like I got cheated and over charged. My fault for not doing a better job at shopping around. Will never buy another Hyundia.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 12/20/2013

Clarence, thank you for allowing me to correct your concern today. We really appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you for your service tomorrow.

FB
Faye B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Great team.
My service advisor, Nathan Stockwell, was busy with other customers when I arrived for my appointment but because of the team support Stephanie stepped in to take care of me. Nathan finished up the appointment and we talked about issues I was experiencing with my car and steps need to be taken if I had other concerns. A few days later I had to return to the dealership as instructed by Nathan because the issues with my radio had returned. Nathan was out but Stephanie and the service manager came to assist me. The manager showed me how to reset my radio and informed that if the issue continues there were alternative ways to fix the problem. Such great team support.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/22/2019

Hi Faye,

MJ
Melissa J.
Elkmont, AL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
My first service experience
It was a great service experience. I was in and out in about 40 minutes. I don’t care for when people tell me to take a survey and give them all 5’s. Provide 5 star service, and you won’t have to worry about it!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/21/2019

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you would want to be treated. We appreciate your business and value your time. We do apoloqize that your advisor talked about the survey, it's meant as reminder. Hyundai grades your advisor on how well he did.

Thanks Again for your time.

Gurley, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Oil & Filter Change & Transmission
Everything was fine except when they do the inspection they never leave the control of the car light where it was left by the owner. Since I never change it and leave it on the auto light all the time so that the tail lights are on in fog & rain, I have been known to have sometime driven without any lights on. It would be nice for them to be put back like the owner had it.

Chris Erickson, Service Advisor, was very polite & professional.

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for visiting Bentley Hyundai for your service. We appreciate your business and value your time. We’ll see you for your next service.

GR
George R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Fixed the Steering Issue, But Didn't Do all they Said they Would
Bentley service took care of a steering issue that is apparently common in Hyundai Elantra... Thank You. When we dropped off the car they also said we had a free oil change coming, but when we picked up the car they said they were misspoken. No oil change...

Hi George,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We are truly sorry we did not provide a 5 Star experience. We will work harder to earn that next time! Thank you for your business!

David W.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Best service I've had
Bentley Hyundai consistently provides efficient, quality service. I made the appointment as usual through their website. As usual, I asked for my service advisor to be Stephanie Bingham because she always does a great job. I always wait because she gets me out of there in less than an hour.

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval.

AD
April D.
Harvest, AL
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Great!!
Excellent customer service very friendly
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Hi April,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 Star review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

JN

PM
Paul M.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Bentley Service Dept especially .Stephanie Brinkman
When Stephanie was my service advisor, she took very good care of me and my cars and I would have purchased my 2018 Sonata from her if it had been possible.

Hi Paul,

EM
Eva M.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
The great customer service!
Excellent service. I purchased my car in 2011 and I always take it to this Hyundia for service and maintenance.

Hi Eve,

Brownsboro, AL
2010 Hyundai Sonata
consistently fine service
Friendly, professional , efficient. Service agents are knowledgeable and make the effort to have the job done well.

Hi,

WS
Wayne S.
Gurley, AL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Great Service from Bentley Hyundai
As always, the people were friendly and professional.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Hi Wayne,

VS
Valerie S.
Hazel Green, AL
Stephanie Bingham -Service Dept
Stephanie always makes this process so simple and she’s always friendly and easy to deal with. She goes the extra mile.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Hi Valerie,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 Star review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We’ll see you for your next service.

VS
Victoria S.
Bentley Hyundai
They are very well organized. The service people will explain what's wrong and show you if something needs to be done - actually take you to the vehicle and show what needs doing.

Hi Victoria,

2019 Hyundai Tucson
Professional and convenience
Great dealership to include service sales and finance department

Hi,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate your time and loyalty. Enjoy your Hyundai and we’ll see you for your next service.

Jason S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2019 Category: Service
There’s a reason why I keep coming back!
There’s a reason why I keep coming back! As always they take great care of me.

Hi Jason,

Jerold D.
Harvest, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Continuing outstanding service
Took the vehicle in to have tire checked (not so slow leak); found large nail in sidewall that couldn't be repaired. We discussed it and I decided (without pressure) to have all four tires replaced. The quoted price included balancing and a 4-wheel alignment. When the vehicle was ready, Chris informed me that the alignment was good for all wheels and there was no charge for that; in addition, during a test drive, the driver noticed that the passenger side window didn't lower and raise correctly. They scheduled a window motor replacement (under warranty). We don't frequently have the windows down, but it would have been a major issue if we had been caught in a rain with the window down. Anyway, THAT is my definition of outstanding service. I cannot see myself purchasing a passenger vehicle from any other dealer in our metropolitan area!

Hi Jerold,

Belvidere, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Quality service
From scheduling to service everything went well. Several years ago had the same vehicle in for service and was very dissatisfied and would not have recommended returning. I needed transmission oil and coolant changed so I decided to give them another try. So far I have been very pleased with their service, they also provided a rental car for my wife while they performed the service. Thank you for providing a much better service than last time.

Hi Paul,

WW
Willie W.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie was great. She kept me informed during the entire process
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019