PS
Peter S.
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Just great
Saturday hours are super convenient. Job was done quickly and efficiently.

11/02/2017 Category: Service
Convenient but pricey
Saturday hours are the best but I can't help feeling gouged by the cost of service
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/03/2017

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

Peter, Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business.

Sam W.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Service Adviser Lori did a great job
Per the negative parts of my review, that has to deal with things out of her control.

09/12/2017 Category: Service
Delayed Diagnosis, multiple visits
We had to take the vehicle in multiple times, we even left it with them for a week. The issue was a noise at startup. Hyundai insisted the vehicle must have a Hyundai oil filter before they would look at it any further. If their engines are so fragile they require their filter, then oil changes should be included with the vehicle. I felt as though they were hoping we would just give up and trade the car in or the warranty would expire. I finally recorded the start up sound and copied to a DVD as proof.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

Sam, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

Sam, Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business.

Arthur S.
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service!!!
Outstanding Customer Service!!!

08/28/2017 Category: Service
Wish I was offered a complimentary interior/exterior cleaning
Wish I was offered a complimentary interior/exterior cleaning
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/29/2017

Arthur, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Rebecca G.
Decatur, AL
08/22/2017 Category: Service
Charles Holladay is a great salesman--works very hard for the customer!!!!!
Bentley Hyundai works very hard to please their customers!! Thank you!!

08/22/2017 Category: Service
Charles Holladay is a great salesman--works very hard for the customer!!!!!
Will not bring car there for a routine oil change!!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/23/2017

Rebecca, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Ronald S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2017 Category: Service
Dealership timely reply and effort to correct the situation.
After the initial review we gave explaining our dissatisfaction we were immediately contacted by the dealership. The dealership has corrected the issue to our satisfaction.

08/21/2017 Category: Service
Should not take advantage of your cars that takes more oil.Nine dollars for a quart of oil is too much.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Mrs Steakley, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/22/2017

Mrs, Steakley, Thank you for taking the time to give us this rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business.

Dan W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
response to my concerns
The service manager contacted me with assurance they would help if issues with the engine continued. My original contact did as he should, relaying the results of the engine.

08/21/2017 Category: Service
Over all the sales personnel are friendly and helpful. The service dept is good but did not make me feel confident w/engine.
Reserved until this issue has been resolved.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Dan, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

PA

08/09/2017 Category: Service
Terrible follow thru
Read original issue
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/10/2017

Patricia, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

April B.
Fayetteville, TN
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/03/2017 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
No further comments

08/03/2017 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/03/2017

April, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know and to talk me. We are looking forward to your next visit to get your part installed. Thank you being our customer.

Madison, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2017 Category: Service
I had some service issues, however the service manager was very professional and prompt in getting all of the items corrected in a timely manner. The dealership team worked very hard to get all of the issues resolved.

08/01/2017 Category: Service
Poor Communication
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/02/2017

Owens Cross Roads, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/27/2017 Category: Service
Prompt response to concerns
Cary promptly called and explained why they performed certain procedures on our vehicle that we were not expecting. I appreciate him contacting me. As for my "no" answer regarding recommending the business -- it's not that I'm in any way unhappy with the dealership, I just don't make recommendations to others. Life is better that way.

07/27/2017 Category: Service
Recall customers beware
Service was fine. An unnecessary, free oil change accompanied by Up sale of. "Needed" items when vehicle was brought in for recall items was not appropriate or appreciated. Felt like dealership is out to make money when they have to perform recall repairs.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/28/2017

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017

2013 Hyundai Accent
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Immediately received call-back.
Problem solved. Thank you.

07/14/2017 Category: Service
Be prepared to wait.
Scheduled service 7/11/2017 @ 8:30a.m.: I come to Hyundai because I own both a Hyundai and a Suzuki and I would only trust my vehicles with Hyundai and Suzuki SMEs. However, when I scheduled, I was offered a shuttle ride that which I voluntarily selected on the website in hopes to be back to work only 2 miles away and then have the attendant courier me back around lunchtime for pick-up. Unfortunately, the attendant had not returned after my arrival for an hour. In fact, my vehicle's service was finished by the time the attendant arrived. My tech supervisor apologized and I got over it before I left.

I wouldn't usually have a problem with a company courtesy, but it's just that it was expected in my scheduled service. I guess I'll just schedule my oil changes and inspections after work from now on. :/
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/14/2017

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us a rescore. We value your time and very much appreciate your business.

Decatur, AL
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/06/2017 Category: Service
Hopefully better next time
Based on every other visit I would recommend Bentley Hyundai. Everyone is always very pleasant. This particular visit was for a routine oil change. I drove 30 miles home with and oil leak that I did not hace before my visit. Unaware of the leak, I came outside hours later to new oil all over my carport. My car is currently not driveable. So far my experience with Lori to have my car towed and fixed has been pleasant. Hopefully this will be easily fixed so that I will want to return next time.

07/06/2017 Category: Service
Hopefully better next time
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/07/2017

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/10/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us  a rescore. We value your time and appreciate your business.

Bryan H.
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Great Service. Dedicated to Customer Satisfaction
Service and personnel are very nice. I had not been satisfied with my experience on my latest visit and rated them accordingly. I quickly received a call from the service manager offering to address any issues I had. My dissatisfaction had been with the apparent labor-cost of the repair. He explained that there was another expensive part that had to be installed, a part I had not been told about during the cost-quote conversation. The cost of that part, alone, explained my impression of high labor-costs. I'm rating a 4/5 because I feel that knowing earlier about that part would have avoided my negative feelings altogether.

Quality of service is great. People are great. I'm impressed with their dedication to making sure I was satisfied.

05/23/2017 Category: Service
Prices to explain the gilded service
Purchased a certified pre-owned Hyundai here. Have had recall after recall. Wheel bearings failed in first 3 months. Coupling in steering column failed, under recall. Engine failed, under recall. Fuel Sensor failed, no recall. While the recall work was performed and service was good in that work, it was slow getting the recall work approved. Took vehicle in after it stalled on the highway and was basically forced to overpay them to fix it, otherwise face a stiff diagnostic fee that would have nullified my savings to have it towed elsewhere. Service rep basically admitted on phone that I was between a rock and a hard place. Tried to tell me that a recall-repair to be done at the same time somehow made up for the high labor costs.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/23/2017

Bryan, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/23/2017

Bryan, Thank You so much for the rescore. There isn't anything  we can't work out together.  Thanks again

Jennifer H.
Ardmore, AL
05/14/2017 Category: Service
Redo review
Great! They took time to resolve my concerns and issues. Thanks.

05/14/2017 Category: Service
Na
Comfortable area
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/15/2017

Jennifer, We apologize that we didn’t meet or exceed your expectations.  Thank you for taking your time to let us know. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/10/2017

Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to rescore our review. We value your time and appreciate your business.

Fayetteville, TN
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/24/2017 Category: Service
Light replacement
Resolved some unexpected repairs.Recommended filter replacement to protect From further repairs,,,,.

04/24/2017 Category: Service
Poor Service
Takes Advantage of cutomers.Would drive hours to avoid this place!
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/24/2017