Overall Rating 4.619046/5Overall Rating 4.619046/5Overall Rating 4.619046/5Overall Rating 4.619046/5rating 4.619046
Overall Rating 2.2115344/5Overall Rating 2.2115344/5rating 2.2115344rating 2.2115344rating 2.2115344

2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Average
Tried to charge $106 just to "look" at my sunroof that is hard to close.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/10/2016

10/03/2016 Category: Service
Saturday appointments
Be aware that if you schedule service on Sat that you will be waiting longer. service ok, not excellent for paying full price.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 10/04/2016

MJ
Malcolm J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/27/2016 Category: Service
Review
Staff is personable.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/27/2016

Malcolm, Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business.

09/20/2016 Category: Service
Quick Fix
Overall, I had a decent experience. I have had better in the past.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/21/2016

Bernice S.
09/13/2016 Category: Service
My Car Care
Sorry for previous review it was Bentley Auto on Drake Avenue Huntsville, AL that I had an awful time with getting my car repaired. This dealership Bentley Hyundai University Drive helped to get my car back on the road in corrected order. Great service including recalls and unfinished repairs by previous shop. Thank you for your service and I would highly recommend this shop to anyone. This is my second car purchased from this dealership.

09/13/2016 Category: Service
Broken Promises and slow completion of repair work.
My car was held over a month for a repair that should have taken 9 days. I do no not plan to use this company again.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/13/2016

Bernice, I enjoy our conversation and thank you for your time

CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/14/2016

Bernice, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. Customer service should be easy. Just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. That is our motto. Enjoy your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval. Thank you again.

09/08/2016 Category: Service
The people...service associates are friendly
Smiling faces and give a good deal
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/09/2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business. We will always do our best to live up to the Bentley motto,

“We Make It Happen”.

08/31/2016 Category: Service
already described.
already written
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/31/2016

Thank you for taking the time to  talk to me and giving us this review. We value your time and we do appreciate your business and we have addressed your concerns.

Owens Cross Roads, AL
2008 Hyundai Entourage
08/30/2016 Category: Service
Lack of communication
I've been coming to Bentley Hyundai for several years and have never had a problem before. This time, I was told that I would be contacted when my vehicle was finished and that the courtesy driver would come pick me up. I had not heard anything, and at 3:15 I called the dealership. The courtesy driver was overbooked with scheduled pick-ups, but fortunately was able to come to pick me up immediately, otherwise I would have had to wait over an hour. I'm usually flexible with my schedule and would be happy to come and pick my vehicle up during a time that is less hectic for the driver, but I need to know when my vehicle is ready.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/30/2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. Your time is important to us and do appreciate your business.

GP
Gary P.
08/29/2016 Category: Service
Not Impressed with AC Check
I have been going here for years and will continue to do so but this particular maintenance visit did not impress me. Had I known the only way to check the AC was to empty the freon I'd have asked them to not do that as I knew that the air was cold - the problem was that it wasn't blowing out the air forcefully enough. In the end no problem could be detected but I got to spend $110 to learn that all was good.
CARY F., Service Manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/30/2016

Gary, We apolize for the miss understanding. Our customer complaint reads A/C not blowing cool at times. This was a repair request not a request for a free A/C check. Again sorry for the miss communcation.

Joan K.
Fayetteville, TN
08/05/2016 Category: Service
First Service for our new car I would only trust Bentley Hyundai.
I have faith that they will do a good job. The service was done on Saturday and the work is normally done by 1:00 pm. I think the were just trying to get out on time. Our car went a little over that's probably why the didn't reset the indicator for the next service and failed to fill out the service complete paperwork.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 08/08/2016

Joan, Please accept my apology for the lack of thoroughness you experienced on your last visit. I am sure this was an exception not the norm for the staff at Bentley Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for your business and thank you for your comments. This is a great training opportunity.

Michael L.
Madison, AL
07/28/2016 Category: Service
Not satified this time
Very disappointed by the service this time.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/28/2016

Michael, sorry for any miscommunication on our part on your last service. The service that was performed was due by mileage. the last time you had that particular service performed was at 15,000 miles and was just needed again. Also oil cannot pass through the injectors. The service we performed was to the air induction system. I apologize for the miscommunication on our part.

AC
Alissa C.
Toney, AL
07/15/2016 Category: Service
Customer service is top notch
Always glad with the service I receive at Bentley. Wasn't too pleased that the site wasn't clear on what was included/not included in my selected maintenance packege for the price that was in my cart while makong my appointment.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 07/19/2016

Alissa, i am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced while making an on line appointment. I am looking into the settings of the program to make sure they are correct and then make any Necessary changes. Thank you for alerting me to this. Your comments help us to improve our service to you. Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We value your time and appreciate your business.

06/23/2016 Category: Service
good service but schedule wisely
Even though the website will let you schedule your appointment at 7:15am, the techs don't come in until 8am. And the last time I was scheduled at noon, they didn't return until after lunch.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/24/2016

Thank you so much for alerting me to this. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I did do some research and found some setting were incorrect in our electronic appointment scheduling system. It will be corrected and this should not happen again. Thank you for your comments.

James W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/02/2016 Category: Service
Excessive time and failure to notify about additional problem other than on bill.
Average.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 06/03/2016

James, I apologize for the lack of communication. I hope you received a satisfactory explanation yesterday on the phone. we look forward to seeing you for further diagnosis of your concern.

WA
William A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Oil change - Car returned with scratch and dent
I received my car back with a small dent and scratch above the driver side door. I called the service manager twice and left messages with no response, however when I stopped in I was told that they were given the message and had just not called me back yet. They are scheduling me for tuesday the 31st to repair the damage. Being that I purchased the car new from here and there were no scratches, dents, dings, or damage of any kind before I brought it in I was quite disturbed. I take very good care of my belongings so to have the car now have a flaw I am disappointed. I hope when they are done fixing it i will not be able to see any trace of the damage. I do still plan to continue routine maintenance at this dealer, however i am a bit cautious. Before this happened i was telling people how good service was here, now i'm not so excited about it...
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/19/2016

William, I apologize for the unfortunate occurrence that happened while your car was in our trust. Be assured we will do everything we can to make sure the repair is taken care of to your satisfaction. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate your time and loyalty. Enjoy your Hyundai.

PS
Paul S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2016 Category: Service
The Service Lady diod come to the car to meet me and get the car keys.
Nice staff. friendly personnel.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/29/2016

Paul, Thank you for visiting Bentley Hyundai for your service. We appreciate your business and value your time.

Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/02/2016

Paul, Thanks for talking with me. Always a pleasure. See you on your next visit.

Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 05/11/2016

WG
WILLIAM G.
04/19/2016 Category: Service
I like the ambiance, the friendliness of the employees.
I lost all might keys and was getting replacements. The Chevrolet dealer did the job for my other vehicle in about half the time and for about $20 less.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 04/20/2016

William, thank you for your comments. Programming remotes on todays cars are not the quickest thing that can be done. Everything has to be done through computers and software programming. I apologize we did not properly communicate the repair procedure with you and give you a more accurate time of the repair. according to my records, and please correct me if i am wrong, but the entire repair procedure to generate the work order for the technician, get the vehicle into the technician, have him make the repair and then close out the paper work and go through the cashiering process took about 45 mins.

Christian W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Average level of service
waited 15minutes to be seen by service rep, and three hour transmission flush
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 03/08/2016

Christian, Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We appreciate your business

MK
MIKE K.
Harvest, AL
01/27/2016 Category: Service
recall service
It took a long time for them to complete what was essentially a simple check.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 02/01/2016

Mike, Thank you for the review. We appreciate your time and business. Thanks for choosing Bentley Hyundai for your service needs.

JAMES S.
Madison, AL
09/16/2015 Category: Service
Schedulling concerns
Didn't realize that when I scheduled my appointment for 7:15am that I would have to wait until after 8am for a technician to arrive. Would have liked to have known that BEFORE I scheduled the appointment instead of having to wait for more than an hour for the work to even begin.
Jerry G., service manager from Bentley Hyundai responded on 09/17/2015

James, Please accept my apology for the miscommunication. We do value your business and we all are aware that your time is valuable. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.