Bercher Tire & Service Center

Latest Review over 4 years ago

Rashunda W.
Honda Accord
05/28/2013 Category: Service
Rashunda said the business cares about their customers. She said it was very helpful that she could go to work with her vehicle and the business could pick it up from there and drop it back off after the repairs.

John H.
Fayetteville, AR
05/25/2013 Category: Service
John said this business overcharged for work they did not do. He would not recommend this business for the reason mentioned.
Dave R. from Bercher Tire & Service Center responded on 05/30/2013
Tried to call John.....he wouldn't return my call. So here's what happened. John Hardy was on my doorstep last Monday morning. He's a tv cable contractor 60 miles from home. His service vehicle was a 12 year old Ford pickup with many miles. He had broken down over the weekend at the motel next door and had spent that time removing the ignition key and tumbler. It was a mess. He had purhased a new key and tumbler at a parts house. It was the wrong part. After getting the vehicle in the shop it became obvious that John wasn't interested in fixing the problem permanently. We wasted an hour and half trying to help this guy. I never should have taken the job in. When finally we came to the conclusion that no amount of cobbling would get the vehicle started, I gave him a price on fixing the problem correctly. He immediately balked and called CarMart to come get the vehicle. IT WAS UNDER WARRANTY! I asked him why he didn't make that move first....no good answer. Now John says we took advantage of him. We charged him $52.50 plus tax. I really think if we would have gotten it started, he would have given us the same rating for a lousy repair, which was exactly the way he wanted it! Remember...No Good Deed Goes Un-Punished.

BT
Bill T.
05/23/2013 Category: Service
Bill said the business has always been good to him.

TOMMY S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/21/2013
Fast, Reasonable, and they delivered it back to my office! That is great service!!!

JIM A.
05/10/2013
great folks
honest, dependable and convenient

SG
Stan G.
Lincoln MKS
05/07/2013 Category: Service
Stan said the business provides good timely service at a fair price.

Lewis S.
05/07/2013 Category: Service
Lewis said he was very happy with the service. They were very professional, punctual and wonderful.

CHRISTAL B.
Lexus IS 250
05/03/2013
Wonderful customer sevice!
Most honest place I have found yet!

KK
Kay K.
Honda Ridgeline
05/02/2013 Category: Service
Kay said the business is locally owned and they take really good care of their customers. They are friendly and they keep her informed.

CK
CHELSIE K.
04/29/2013
Convenience
I work everyday M-F 7-4, and it is hard to make appts when im off and actually MAKE it on time. I love the pick up and delivery.

KK
Keith K.
Van Buren, AR
04/29/2013 Category: Service
Keith said the business picked his vehicle up and brought it back to him. It was very convenient.

RA
RICHARD A.
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/28/2013
They are close and I have confidence in them.
I have taken both of my vehicles to Bercher and have never had any problems with either one of them being fixed right. I will continue to do business with them as long as I live here in Fort Smith.
Dave R. from Bercher Tire & Service Center responded on 04/29/2013
Thank you, I appreciate your confidence. Just make sure we always stay on target. Kim Bercher & David Rollins

JE
Jeffrey E.
GMC Sierra
04/27/2013 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the business takes care of all his automotive needs. They take care of general maintenance and vehicle repairs.

Jackye P.
Volkswagen Golf
04/27/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Chuck. He said the business has good prices and is on time.

Don D.
04/27/2013 Category: Service
Don said they explained everything about his tires. They seem real involved, want to please the customer, and he appreciates that.

JOHN W.
Alma, AR
Chevrolet Silverado
04/24/2013
Thank you.
I will absolutely be back. I appreciate your honesty, and taking care of the issue.

04/24/2013
Free pick up and delivery is great, but...
I had to take it back because the 'check engine' light came on immediately after they dropped it off and the traction control turned itself on/off randomly. They took care of it, but it added an inconvenience to my day. It was frustrating because I chose Bercher over my normal shop for the convenience they offered. With that said, I'll give them another shot.
Dave R. from Bercher Tire & Service Center responded on 04/24/2013
John, I am very sorry and could not agree with you more. It's usually the simple things that mess up a good job and this is no exception. Leaving a vaccum line just loose enough to fall off and set a Check Engine Lamp is not the high level of customer service we aspire to (and usually attain). Please give us another chance. In 55 years this has happened before but not very often. Just my luck you were a first time customer. Thanks, we appreciate your business and hope you will give us another chance. Kim Bercher

Brent S.
Nissan Sentra
04/24/2013 Category: Service
Brent said they were good to deal with. They picked up his vehicle and changed the oil.

Bg H.
04/24/2013 Category: Service
Bg said he has been a customer for a long time. They are very accommodating and come up with what is best for his vehicle.

EC

PL
PAM L.
04/20/2013
You go the extra mile
My husband owns a mini-cooper and apparently has a rare tire that no one in town had in stock. After calling many places, Bercher was the only place that offered to order the tire for me and could even have it here by the next day. That is exceptional service!