Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

JOSEPH B.
09/10/2014 Category: Service
2013 HYUNDAI
CAR PERFORMS WELL,ONLY SERIOUS COMPLAINT IS THE PASSENGERS SEAT IS WAY TOO LOW. MY WIFE HAS TO USE A BIG PILLOW TO SEE OVER THE DASH

MYRNA R.
San Juan, TX
2014 Hyundai Genesis
07/20/2014 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Bert Ogden made us feel right at home while waiting for our car to be serviced. Everyone greeted us with a smile and made sure we felt comfortable.

AC
ALFREDO C.
07/07/2014 Category: Service
Service is excellent!
We are loyal customers. We always get great service.

KA
KARLA A.
Brownsville, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2014 Category: Service
bad service
Hyundai Service at BertOgden is horrible I had a very bad experience with the service manager Adam. What a waste of such of beautiful dealership. Personnel needs customer service training.

EL
ELVA L.
Mercedes, TX
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
06/09/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Staff was very friendly. The service was performed quickly.

IS
IRENE S.
05/27/2014 Category: Service
Service Department
Service Department at Bert Ogden Hyundai is friendly and always ready to help me out with my vehicle.

JAIME C.
Edinburg, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2014 Category: Service
Service was prompt and quick
Professionalism, promptness of service. Although I intended to wait till the service was done upon arrival, I wasn't asked If I needed a ride or not.

AA

AL
ANNE L.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/29/2014 Category: Service
Friendliness and efficiency of staff
Good service and friendly atmosphere.

CP
CELESTE P.
Mc Allen, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/17/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service at it's Best
Thank you for making my experience a good one! Customer service and maintenance work were excellent!

MARISKA D.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2014 Category: Service
wonderful experience
This place is very efficient, and my service tech told me the problem was a simple fix that I myself could do. He wanted to save me the extra money it would cost to have it done there. I really appreciated it.

AURELIO B.
Weslaco, TX
03/09/2014 Category: Service
welcoming, all employee very are very courteous
My experience was very pleasant. Most maintenance are sure a chore but not at Bert Ogden

RICARDO G.
02/26/2014 Category: Service
Impeccable Customer Service!
Not only did I purchase an 2013 Elantra at a great price, but, the customer service I received from CJ and Adrian Hernandez was impeccable. Very attentive to my needs. I highly recommend this dealership.