Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

Weslaco, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Software Update
Received a Mail from Hyundai Automotive letting me know of an update that needed to be performed to my New Santa Fe, called Bert Ogden and got it setup right away and they followed up with Scheduling the work to be done in and in 25 min. Excellent Service.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you so much Raul for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the 5 stars. We will continue to work hard to earn 5 stars on all your visits and we look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

Mission, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster N
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and sharing your 5 star review. We greatly appreciate it and we will continue to work hard at earning 5 stars on all your visits. Dale Gas!

11/28/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and customer service
Only problem wasn’t notified when my was ready for me to pick up my vehicle.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for sharing your review and we do apologize for any inconvenience. We will use your feedback to hopefully earn 5 stars on your next visit. Dale Gas!

Corina C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
They were welcoming and very professional!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Hi Corina and thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey! We will work hard to provide 5 star service on all your visits and we look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

UF
Umberto F.
Mercedes, TX
11/20/2019 Category: Service
great service
great service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Hi Umberto and thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey! We will continue to work hard to provide 5 star service on all your visits and we look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

Jeanette B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Would recommend
Great customer service, very helpful, took care of everything I needed
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and we really appreciate your 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and will work hard to provide the best possible customer service on all your visits. Dale Gas!

ED
Eliseo D.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Great job checking my vehicle in. Short wait. Professional performance by all parties involved.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Hi Eliseo and thank you for your awesome 5 star review! We work hard to make sure our customers have the best possible customer service. We look forward to providing 5 star service on all your visits. Dale Gas!

Joseph M.
Raymondville, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Best of the Best
The best service any where in the valley.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hi Joseph, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and we appreciate the title of "Best of the Best". We look forward to serving you again and will continue to work to earn 5 stars and keep providing the best service in the valley. Dale Gas!

NB
Nadia B.
Weslaco, TX
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Place for all your car needs
I purchased my car back in November 2013 there. Place has great customer service. Recently had my car serviced there. Would not
take it anywhere else. Everyone is so helpful with anything you need. The sales man I purchased my car is no longer there but if I ever need another car, I would definitely go back to purchase. My car was recently service there by Josh. He’s was great at walking me through the whole process from the estimate to detailing everything that my car needed till it was time came to pick up my car!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hi Nadia and thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey! We appreciate your feedback and we will continue to work hard to provide 5 star service on all your visits. We look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

JJ
Juana J.
San Benito, TX
Fast service
Fast and friendly
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and we greatly appreciate your 5 star review! Your feedback is important to us and we will continue to work hard to provide 5 star service on all your visits. Dale Gas!

Dennis H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Impressed with Hyundai Concern
Spoke with Hyundai today about my recent concerns with my recent service appointment. I believe Hyundai wants to attain 5-star reviews, and will work for them. We will continue service of our vehicle there.

Got My Oil Change
I personally made an appointment for an oil change at the dealership for my 2019 Hyundai Sonata Limited. I realize Hyundai does a thorough inspection of my vehicle when I bring it in for service, but when I just want an oil change, that’s all I want. If your inspection reveals other issues, I will consider them. My car has only 9,000 miles on it so I hope things are all still on good working order. I am also new to this area from Iowa. My Hyundai dealer in Iowa includes a car wash and vacuum with every service appointment. That would be a nice service to include down here.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you, for taking the time to fill out the survey. We do appreciate your feedback and we will use it to improve service for everyone. Our customer relations manager will call you regarding these issues today. We do apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to serving you better next time. Thank you.

PP
Patricia P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
I took my vehicle in for service on the battery. They replaced it promptly and returned my car washed and vacuumed!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Hi Patricia and thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to providing 5 star service on all your visits. Dale Gas!

RL
Ronald L.
Monte Alto, TX
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Customers service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Hi Ronald and thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review! We look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Hyundai being open on Saturdays makes life so much easier.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

PM
Patricia M.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Polite employees
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you so much Patricia for taking the time to fill out the survey. We will continue to work hard to provide 5 star service on all your visits and we look foward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

Jeffrey A.
Edcouch, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
Routine maintenance
Had problems initially, but Bert Ogden representatives reached out to me and that was greatly appreciated.

Routine maintenance
Service was completed on my vehicle without issues. My problem was with the shuttle driver being 45 minutes late picking me up and not having a direct number to contact the service advisor.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Hi Jeffery and thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve service for everyone! Adrienne will give you a call regarding this issue today. We do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to providing better service next time, thank you!

Rosa R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
👍
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Hi Rosa! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 star rating! We will continue to work hard to provide a 5 star experience on every visit and we look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

Adolfo B.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Was seen when she said I would be
Great experience
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Hi Adolfo and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your 5 star review! We will continue to work hard to earn 5 stars on all your visits. Thank you and Dale Gas!

CT
Corina T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Amazing staff!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Hi Corina! Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and we are so happy we earned 5 stars! We will work in earnest to earn 5 stars on every visit and we hope to see you again. Dale Gas!

LL
Lionel L.
San Benito, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Lionel, we really appreciate you being our customer and taking the time to share your great 5 star review! We hope to continue to impress and we look foward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!