Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

Dennis H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Impressed with Hyundai Concern
Spoke with Hyundai today about my recent concerns with my recent service appointment. I believe Hyundai wants to attain 5-star reviews, and will work for them. We will continue service of our vehicle there.

Got My Oil Change
I personally made an appointment for an oil change at the dealership for my 2019 Hyundai Sonata Limited. I realize Hyundai does a thorough inspection of my vehicle when I bring it in for service, but when I just want an oil change, that’s all I want. If your inspection reveals other issues, I will consider them. My car has only 9,000 miles on it so I hope things are all still on good working order. I am also new to this area from Iowa. My Hyundai dealer in Iowa includes a car wash and vacuum with every service appointment. That would be a nice service to include down here.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you, for taking the time to fill out the survey. We do appreciate your feedback and we will use it to improve service for everyone. Our customer relations manager will call you regarding these issues today. We do apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to serving you better next time. Thank you.

Jeffrey A.
Edcouch, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Had problems initially, but Bert Ogden representatives reached out to me and that was greatly appreciated.

10/31/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Service was completed on my vehicle without issues. My problem was with the shuttle driver being 45 minutes late picking me up and not having a direct number to contact the service advisor.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Hi Jeffery and thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve service for everyone! Adrienne will give you a call regarding this issue today. We do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to providing better service next time, thank you!

Rene M.
Elsa, TX
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service became better
Communication became better with Adrienne assisting in getting the service manager to speak to me. I met the service manager today and he was very helpful with explaining the process, and working with me to satisfy my needs. They took my car in and will keep me posted. Happy about the turnout.

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Communication is not good. Trying to get through to speak to a service tech is difficult. Also did not get an explanation as to why my engine light came on ,had the engine harness and oxygen sensor replaced, but no explanation as to why. Less than a week engine light came on again. First time 7/8/19 and second time today 7/12/19. Not very happy.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Hi Rene and thank you for your review. A manager will be reaching out to you to hear more about your experience. We want to make sure to make we provide the best customer service possible. We hope to speak to you soon. Thank you for your time.

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Hi Rene and thank you for your revised review of 5 stars! We work really hard to make sure our customers are taken care and provided the best customer service possible. We look forward to serving you again, Dale Gas!

Luisa S.
Mercedes, TX
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Good service, fast service

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service is fast but need better communication with customers
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Hi Luisa and thank you for your review. We will work to improve this aspect of our service process for communicating with customers. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

FP
Fred P.
Pharr, TX
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Service reperformed.
I was invited back to the dealership to have the service re-performed. All is well.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Poor service/communication
Why must a VERY LARGE dealership network take advantage of customers??
JUAN P R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Dealer contacted customer on 4/4/19 in attempt to reperform the correct service requested. Customer agreed for service to be performed correctly as to what he first requested. On 4/5/19 full synthetic oil change, oil filter and a courtesy car wash was performed on vehicle. Customer was satisfied with the service performed.
We love providing the best customer service and work hard to make sure our customers are happy. Thank you for choosing Bert Ogden Hyundai, Dale Gas!

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Problem resolved
Thank you for resolving my problem with better communication from your team.

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Not good service
Car was in good condition until service was done to vehicle causing vehicle to need a part. Lack of communication
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your review. We apologize that you felt your service experience did not go well. Management has been made aware and are going to discuss these issues with the service team. We would like to hear more about your service visit and management will be reaching out to you to make it right.

Lasara, TX
03/13/2018 Category: Service

03/13/2018 Category: Service
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/14/2018

Good morning could you please explain your experience from your last service visit.

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/15/2018

Hello and thank your for completing the rescore! I hope we were able to meet your needs and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for choosing Bert Ogden Hyundai in Harlinge, Dale Gas!

Raul S.
Weslaco, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Software Update
Received a Mail from Hyundai Automotive letting me know of an update that needed to be performed to my New Santa Fe, called Bert Ogden and got it setup right away and they followed up with Scheduling the work to be done in and in 25 min. Excellent Service.

Mission, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster N
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and sharing your 5 star review. We greatly appreciate it and we will continue to work hard at earning 5 stars on all your visits. Dale Gas!

11/28/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and customer service
Only problem wasn’t notified when my was ready for me to pick up my vehicle.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for sharing your review and we do apologize for any inconvenience. We will use your feedback to hopefully earn 5 stars on your next visit. Dale Gas!

Corina C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
They were welcoming and very professional!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Hi Corina and thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey! We will work hard to provide 5 star service on all your visits and we look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

UF
Umberto F.
Mercedes, TX
11/20/2019 Category: Service
great service
great service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Hi Umberto and thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey! We will continue to work hard to provide 5 star service on all your visits and we look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

Jeanette B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Would recommend
Great customer service, very helpful, took care of everything I needed
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and we really appreciate your 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and will work hard to provide the best possible customer service on all your visits. Dale Gas!

ED
Eliseo D.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Great job checking my vehicle in. Short wait. Professional performance by all parties involved.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Hi Eliseo and thank you for your awesome 5 star review! We work hard to make sure our customers have the best possible customer service. We look forward to providing 5 star service on all your visits. Dale Gas!

Joseph M.
Raymondville, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Best of the Best
The best service any where in the valley.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hi Joseph, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and we appreciate the title of "Best of the Best". We look forward to serving you again and will continue to work to earn 5 stars and keep providing the best service in the valley. Dale Gas!

NB
Nadia B.
Weslaco, TX
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Place for all your car needs
I purchased my car back in November 2013 there. Place has great customer service. Recently had my car serviced there. Would not
take it anywhere else. Everyone is so helpful with anything you need. The sales man I purchased my car is no longer there but if I ever need another car, I would definitely go back to purchase. My car was recently service there by Josh. He’s was great at walking me through the whole process from the estimate to detailing everything that my car needed till it was time came to pick up my car!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hi Nadia and thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey! We appreciate your feedback and we will continue to work hard to provide 5 star service on all your visits. We look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

JJ
Juana J.
San Benito, TX
Fast service
Fast and friendly
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and we greatly appreciate your 5 star review! Your feedback is important to us and we will continue to work hard to provide 5 star service on all your visits. Dale Gas!

PP
Patricia P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
I took my vehicle in for service on the battery. They replaced it promptly and returned my car washed and vacuumed!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Hi Patricia and thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to providing 5 star service on all your visits. Dale Gas!

RL
Ronald L.
Monte Alto, TX
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Customers service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Hi Ronald and thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review! We look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Hyundai being open on Saturdays makes life so much easier.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!