Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

Continue reading recommended reviews

Charles W.
Harlingen, TX
05/07/2019
Terrible owner experience
Ever since day one of buying my Hyundai Veloster at this dealership I have been lied to by the sales and service dept. Not only did they keep me there all day telling me the best deal they could do was 19% interest and then somehow got it down to 5% after 5 hours and refusing to return my license and keys that they need to hang on to for some reason. Total "sweat em out" sales tatic. When they pitched the extended warranty, they told me that the manufacturer only gives you 36,000 miles and I needed to buy an extended warranty for $1200 more to cover it to 55,000 miles. Hyundai covers all their cars to 60,000. So they were straight up lying to me just to get the extended warranty.
I should have run away at that point, but I didn't. When I took the car in for warranty when the A/C stopped working a year later, they told me that the cause was rats chewing up the wires and I would have to pay over $1000 to fix it because warranty wouldn't cover outside damage. When I start discussing this with the service manager, he backs his tech until I tell him I'm a former service tech and that I know how to diagnose the problem. And if I paid their diagnostic fee I would then proceed to get a lawyer for fraud. Turns out miraculously, it was the sealed coil on the compressor that shorted out due to manufacturer defect.
This dealership seems to me to only operate on deceiving the customers from the day you purchase your vehicle to the last day of warranty just to make an extra buck and I will never deal with them again.

RP
Robert P.
Port Isabel, TX
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Sales Assoc., Patrick Figuero
Patrick being NEW to the business was always on point. If he didn't know the answer to a question he wouldn't guess, he would find the correct answer.
Robert P

Nelda O.
Harlingen, TX
01/18/2018
Mts
I have dealt with Guadalupe before and he makes promises he doesn’t keep. I have a defect on my vehicle paint told him about it and he never did anything about it nor did he inform me

Rolando S.
San Benito, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

Rolando S.
San Benito, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.