Overall Rating 4.57143/5Overall Rating 4.57143/5Overall Rating 4.57143/5Overall Rating 4.57143/5rating 4.57143
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Continue reading recommended reviews

07/30/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept. Great, salesmen are not
The service department was great. I needed something changed and they called to ask permission before just doing it and charging me or worse not letting me know about the problem at all. What I was disappointed about was when I arrived to pick up my vehicle a salesman was leaning on my vehicle. I don't even lean on my vehicle. I told him to get off of my vehicle and that he shouldn't lean on any vehicle that isn't his. He looked at the front to see if it had a license plate as if I would lie about it being my vehicle and he wouldn't get away. I had to get into my vehicle with him standing less than a foot away. Apparently they approve of employees leaning on vehicles because the next day he was leaning on another vehicle that was on the lot.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

So glad you had a good experience with us and please let us know how we can earn 5 stars on your next visit! Dale Gas!

OA
Oralia A.
Los Fresnos, TX
06/22/2019
Horrible experience!
We went by Bert Ogden Toyota Harlingen today looking for a Tacoma. We asked the young salesman if they had any Tacomas in the $25K price range (Used). He said let's go inside and my manager can show you an inventory list. We went inside and the young man insisted on taking down our information. I told him, NO, I just want to see if you have anything we may be interested in and then if you do, we will give you what you want. He walks away and brings back a manager and the same thing again. We need this information before we start, we need to know what trade in you have. Again, I said NO. All I want is for you all to tell me if you have any used Tacomas. Then he argued with me telling me this was necessary. Then he sent me with a 3rd gentleman and the same thing again. We need your information before we can show you what we have. I totally lost my temper and you all totally lost a customer for life! It was horrible. I bought my 2017 RAV 4 from there and I thought going back would be a good idea but I will not set foot there again. That is not a way to treat a prospective customer.

Charles W.
05/07/2019
Terrible owner experience
Ever since day one of buying my Hyundai Veloster at this dealership I have been lied to by the sales and service dept. Not only did they keep me there all day telling me the best deal they could do was 19% interest and then somehow got it down to 5% after 5 hours and refusing to return my license and keys that they need to hang on to for some reason. Total "sweat em out" sales tatic. When they pitched the extended warranty, they told me that the manufacturer only gives you 36,000 miles and I needed to buy an extended warranty for $1200 more to cover it to 55,000 miles. Hyundai covers all their cars to 60,000. So they were straight up lying to me just to get the extended warranty.
I should have run away at that point, but I didn't. When I took the car in for warranty when the A/C stopped working a year later, they told me that the cause was rats chewing up the wires and I would have to pay over $1000 to fix it because warranty wouldn't cover outside damage. When I start discussing this with the service manager, he backs his tech until I tell him I'm a former service tech and that I know how to diagnose the problem. And if I paid their diagnostic fee I would then proceed to get a lawyer for fraud. Turns out miraculously, it was the sealed coil on the compressor that shorted out due to manufacturer defect.
This dealership seems to me to only operate on deceiving the customers from the day you purchase your vehicle to the last day of warranty just to make an extra buck and I will never deal with them again.

RP
Robert P.
Port Isabel, TX
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Sales Assoc., Patrick Figuero
Patrick being NEW to the business was always on point. If he didn't know the answer to a question he wouldn't guess, he would find the correct answer.
Robert P

Nelda O.
01/18/2018
Mts
I have dealt with Guadalupe before and he makes promises he doesn’t keep. I have a defect on my vehicle paint told him about it and he never did anything about it nor did he inform me

Rolando S.
San Benito, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

Rolando S.
San Benito, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.