Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Joseph M.
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Greatest
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

Good afternoon and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of all the Bert Ogden family.

Jennifer S.
Brownsville, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/03/2018 Category: Service
Best car dealer ever
This place is great. I've bought two cars here and will buy my next one here as well I'm sure. I've got a different Hyundai dealer under a mile from my house but I would rather bring my cars here (over 25 miles away) for service any time I need it. I even travel the 25+ miles for my oil changes because I know I can trust the people here.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/04/2018

Good morning and thank you for the survey.

EN
Elizar N.
01/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer service are great.
Good Service and friendly people, Wally take good care of me awesome job.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of all the Bert Ogden family.

Rodolfo G.
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Service maintenance
Service manager catered to my needs!!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/29/2017

Good afternoon and thank you for the great survey, on be half of all the Bert Ogden family.

Jesus C.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
12/26/2017 Category: Service
the best service department i've ever been to. Sales department needs alot of help.
i have never had an issue with the service dept. They have always done everything in a great timely manner. The sales dept. is a complete waste of time. I first had the most horrible experience when i bought my car there 4 years ago. I thought I'd give it another shot and about two months ago i went to look at buying another vehicle. Salesman got all my info and even took my vehicle for an appraisal. I have yet to hear from anyone. Not that I would buy one from this dealership considering this is the second time out of two times that I have not been treated very well.

JN
Jose N.
12/26/2017
Tuning up my Hyundai Sonata
Pues de Xbox Live my physical changes in my Easy sentence with fine Thank you to the garden.com me before installing Don't Let Me Know my sister is very very fine thank you thank you
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Good morning and thank you for the survey, on behalf of all the Bert Ogden family.

JN
Jose N.
12/25/2017 Category: Service
My Sonata
Great service thank.

Delfina R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/23/2017 Category: Service
It is a nice place because the people are very friendly .
Everyone there greets you with a smile and are very friendly and courteous. Would let people know about your service . Your service manager is very friendly and answered all my questions.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/16/2017 Category: Service
Caring
Went above and beyond to meet our needs
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/18/2017

AG
Armandina G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Dead battery
My car wouldn"t start, called road side assistance, they picked up my car to it the dealership. Dealer took care of the problem. was ready within 2 hours, Awesome at no cost, because my car is still under warranty. Great job Bert Ogden Hyundai!!!!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/16/2017

Cynthia M.
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service
Wally is always extremely friendly, & professional!
The waiting area is clean, they have coffee, cookies & popcorn to enjoy while you wait. T
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/15/2017

Joyce R.
Mission, TX
12/12/2017 Category: Service
They are professional and friendly
I was waited on immediately and was given updates. A recall was in order and I was asked if I had time for them to install it now, and I said yes. My total wait time for servicing and to install the recall part was under one hour. I was very pleased with this.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/13/2017

La Feria, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Ardell f
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

Hi and thank you for your 5 star review! We look forward to continue to help you with all your service needs. Dale Gas!

Your Bert Ogden Hyundai Service Team

WR
Walter R.
Sheridan, WY
12/10/2017 Category: Service
Friendly and very polite people.
Your people made you feel like you were at home. The area was very neat and clean Thank you for your service and your patience with us.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

ER
Elizabeth R.
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Perfect Service
The Service at Bert Ogden Hyundai is amazing. Everything is done in a timely manner and the people in the service department is always so friendly and helpful.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

Rio Hondo, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2017 Category: Service
great service
Fast service and friendly staff.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/04/2017

Robert H.
2012 Hyundai Azera
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Efficient,attentive,friendly service makes this a wonderful place to have my Azera cared for! I will definitely continue to drive Azeras if Hyundai keeps producing them and maintaining them as well as they have done with my 2013!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/04/2017

MO
Maria O.
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Mrs ortiz
Athens only thing I am not happy is as a customer I would receive coupons and they stop sending them
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/28/2017

Good morning and thank you for the survey, coupons are automatically sent to customers who come in on a regular basis.

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/28/2017

Good morning and thank you for the survey.  You can also visit our website for our latest coupons

ES
Elaine S.
11/27/2017 Category: Service
Getting my vehicle serviced in a timely manner and efficiently is always a great relief.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/28/2017