Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

JO
JUAN O.
07/10/2015 Category: Service
Mike Rotta had the service department ready long before I got to the dealership .
Someone at Bert Odgen had dotted all the Is and crossed all their TTs when taking good care of me .
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/13/2015

Thank you for the great review ! We try to go above and beyond with every service ! Thanks again !!

AG
ANGIE G.
San Benito, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2015 Category: Service
People were very attendant
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/13/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review ! We really appreciate hearing from our customers !!

07/06/2015 Category: Service
Sloppy mechanic
Second visit in a row that oil was spilled under the hood and not cleaned up. Windows were spotless when I got there and when I left, the driver's side wiper had a glob of something on it that smeared across the window in my line of vision during a rainy drive home. The office staff is always very nice but I really hate turning my car over to the mechanics; they seem to be thoughtless and careless.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/07/2015

I am very sorry to hear that my staff may have been careless in the servicing of your vehicle. I can assure you that I will have a discussion with them about this. Any job worth doing is worth doing well ! Please contact me and we will make it right ! I do thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing ! This is a opportunity to get better !

JESUS C.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
07/01/2015 Category: Service
prompt service
came in without an appt. was promptly greeted. left car and was called within 3 hours to let me know status.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/01/2015

Thank you so much for the review ! Yes we prefer appointments but we always leave room on our schedule for walk in customers ! I am glad we took care of your needs in a timely fashion ! Thanks again !!

Edinburg, TX
06/16/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service, courteous and friendly maintence service rep.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/17/2015

Thank you very much for giving us a review ! Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate it !!!

Refugio C.
Brownsville, TX
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
06/15/2015 Category: Service
The friendliness of the people working there
I enjoy dealing with one of your managers by the name of JR. I am always treated with courtesy.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/15/2015

Thank you for giving us the review ! We really appreciate it !

MYRNA R.
San Juan, TX
2014 Hyundai Genesis
06/05/2015 Category: Service
Great staff!!!
The staff was knowledgeable and very hospitable while I waited for my vehicle to be serviced.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/08/2015

Thank you for the review !! We try to give our customers the best possible experience ! Thanks again !!

MA
MANUEL A.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Clean facility, effecient and courteous personnel.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/29/2015

Thank you for giving us a review ! We take pride in our facility ! Its all for our customers !

Francisco G.
Great service--accidentally pushed NO for recommend---It is a definite YES
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/29/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review ! Dont worry about pushing the wrong button ! We know it is a YES !!!!
Thanks again !!

Francisco G.
Personal Service
Great- Accidentally pushed NO for recommendation. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND. YES

Thanks again !!

FRANCISCO G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT
Satisfaction
Great Service -time efficient and made me feel number one.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/29/2015

Thank you ! We try and make our customers feel number one !
Because you are !! You are family at Bert Ogden !!

KATHY/JOSEPH B.
Laguna Vista, TX
05/26/2015 Category: Service
Every employee we met were friendly & helpful. The service to our car was fast, good & detailed. They even washed our car for us!!
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/29/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us the review !! I am proud of my staff taking care of you in a timely manner !
We value YOUR time !

05/22/2015 Category: Service
Clean well organized
excellent
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/26/2015

Thank you so much for the review !! We try our best to provide you with the best possible customer service and vehicle service !!  Thanks again !!

MICHAEL H.
Brownsville, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Just an oil change
Fast and friendly service.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/26/2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review !
We value your time and try to get you in and out as quickly as possible !! Thanks again !!

JOSEPH C.
San Benito, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/10/2015 Category: Service
sliby Gonzales was outstanding
Joseph Carter
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/13/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review !

CONSUELO C.
Los Fresnos, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/01/2015 Category: Service
very friendly service consultant and even the technicians take the time to explain what they didon your car
I will highly recommend this place.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/04/2015

Thank you so much ! We want to keep the customer involved with any repairs and even take you into the shop to explain any processes ! Thank you for the review !

JESUS C.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/01/2015 Category: Service
in and out
oil change without advance notice within 45 min
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/04/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review ! We value YOUR time and try to complete our tasks as quickly as possible to get you back on the road !!

WB
WELDON B.
2015 Hyundai Accent
04/20/2015 Category: Service
Fast, on time service
Went for oil change; performed promptly, NO problem.....
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/04/2015

Thank you for the review ! We try to complete our jobs in a timely fashion ! We know your time is valuable !

GH
GLORIA H.
Pharr, TX
04/20/2015 Category: Service
the service was great. you did not feel as you were in a business but I was treated like a friend
they made me feel welcome and willing to come again to visit with any problems.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/04/2015

Thank you so much ! We make every attempt to make our customers feel like family !
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review !

Mission, TX
04/01/2015 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
Great customer service, Jonathan was very professional and made it is business to see that I was comfortable and explained everything that was going be done.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/14/2015

Thank you for the review ! Jonathan always makes sure his customers are involved in every step of the repair process !
Thank you for taking your time to let us know how you feel !