Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

05/30/2016 Category: Service
Professional staff
2nd to no one
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/31/2016

Good morning and thank you for the survey, on behalf of all the Bert Ogden family.

San Benito, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/29/2016 Category: Service
Friendly people
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/31/2016

Good morning and thank you for he survey, on behalf of all of the Bert Ogden famaly.

LR
Luis R.
Port Isabel, TX
05/25/2016 Category: Service
great customer service
I'm very satisfied with the service

PG
Pedro G.
05/24/2016 Category: Service
Great people, great work, and great results.
excellent. Yes, I would recommend this business to my friends.

Jose G.
Mercedes, TX
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Friendly staff. No hassle service.
I would and have recommended friends to Bert Ogden Hyundai in Harlingen.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/23/2016

Good morning and thank you for your survey, on behalf of all the bert ogden family.

SE
Sharon E.
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Awesome as always
Fast service
Short wait.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/20/2016

Good morning, and thank you for your great survey, on behalf of all the bert ogden family.

FG
Francisco G.
Donna, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Department
The Staff is friendly and professional. Their SERVICE is #1. Also, I needed some help with my blue tooth setup and Eric, our salesman, was working and came over to help me out. Great Job.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/18/2016

Good morning and thank you for the survey on behalf of all the bert ogden familly.

Sanjuanita C.
Personnel
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/18/2016

Good morning thank you for your great survey we also think Jonathan is an out standing employee who goes above and beyond for his cutomers.

05/17/2016 Category: Service
The employees are great - - accessible by phone and email. They try to assist the customer any way they can.
A great dealership to do business with - - with friendly, competent staff.

Good morning Mrs. Swanson my name is Guadalupe Garcia the
service manager and I justed wanted to take the time to thank you for your survey, I will be checking with my parts dept on finding a more streamline way of getting parts faster for our cutomers.

TR
Tomas R.
Donna, TX
05/16/2016 Category: Service
Promptness and effectiveness
Customer service is great. Thank you.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/17/2016

Good morning and thank you for your survey on behalf of all the bert ogden family.

WD
William D.
La Feria, TX
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/16/2016 Category: Service
Recall service
Hyundai did a great job and even washed and vacuumed my car.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/17/2016

ED
ERICK D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/12/2016 Category: Service
Amazing sercice
Everything is smooth at the dealer, always got an excellent service in my car
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/12/2016

Good morning Mr.Diaz my name is Guadalupe Garcia III I am the new service manager and I wanted to take the time to thank you for you survey.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/03/2016 Category: Service
Hyundae Service
Service rep.is always very prompt and courteous whether it'should a scheduled oil change or a problem with my vehicle. They always offer shuttle service if work on my Santa Fe will be an inconvenience. And their drivers are safe and friendly.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/03/2016

Good morning my name is Guadalupe Garcia III the new service manager. I just wanted to take the time to thank you on your survey, on my and all the Bert Ogden groups behalf.

GC
Graciela C.
04/29/2016 Category: Service
Professional and Reliable
I deal primarily with Jonathan, the Service Manager. I have found him to be honest, concerned about my needs, timely, and knows his customers appreciate his attention to their vehicle problems/maintenance. I also recommend their Service Dept. They are professional, honest, and efficient. Good folks!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/29/2016

Good morning Mrs.Cruz my name is Guadalupe Garcia the new service manager. I just wanted to thank you for your survey and being a loyal customer. Jonathan is an extraordinary person and takes great care of all his customers, again thank you on my and Jonathans behafe.

Martin R.
La Feria, TX
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/06/2016 Category: Service
Mileage reading
Fantastic service
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/07/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review !!

PP
Patricia P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/29/2016 Category: Service
Hyundae Service
People at the Hyundae Service Center follow through on appointments. They offered a shuttle ride to and from business. My vehicle was also washed clean after scheduled service.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/30/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review ! We really appreciate it !

OM
Oscar M.
San Benito, TX
2015 Hyundai Veloster
03/10/2016 Category: Service
Customer Service
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/11/2016

Thank you so much Oscar for taking the time to give us a review !
We really appreciate it !

MARIA C.
2014 Hyundai Azera
02/24/2016 Category: Service
Good friendly service.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 02/24/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review !

OA
Osman A.
Brownsville, TX
02/10/2016 Category: Service
not good
I did tire rotation here but my tire got to noisy.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 02/10/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review !!

02/01/2016 Category: Service
good people
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 02/01/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review !
We really appreciate it !