Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

IDA Z.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Friendly service
Went in for an oil change and was attended quickly. Friendly service
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/30/2014

Thank you so much Ms Zamora ! I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy holiday to give us this review ! I know we can continue to exceed your expectations at every visit !

ROSA M.
Mercedes, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
12/10/2014 Category: Service
perfect customer service
Always a pleasure visiting Bert Ogden Hyundai. Excellent customer service.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/11/2014

Thank You Ms Munoz !!! It is excellent customers like you that make it easy ! Thank you for choosing Bert Ogden Hyundai for your vehicle service needs and we will continue to provide you with the best possible customer service that YOU deserve !!

HW
HAROLD W.
La Feria, TX
2005 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2014 Category: Service
wonderful personal service
everyone went out of their way to be helpful. we did not purchase our car but we were treated llike we did.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/11/2014

Thank you Mr Welter ! It does not matter where you purchased your Hyundai , you are family !! Thank you again for choosing Bert Ogden Hyundai !!!!

JOSEPH B.
09/10/2014 Category: Service
2013 HYUNDAI
CAR PERFORMS WELL,ONLY SERIOUS COMPLAINT IS THE PASSENGERS SEAT IS WAY TOO LOW. MY WIFE HAS TO USE A BIG PILLOW TO SEE OVER THE DASH

MYRNA R.
San Juan, TX
2014 Hyundai Genesis
07/20/2014 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Bert Ogden made us feel right at home while waiting for our car to be serviced. Everyone greeted us with a smile and made sure we felt comfortable.

AC
ALFREDO C.
07/07/2014 Category: Service
Service is excellent!
We are loyal customers. We always get great service.

KA
KARLA A.
Brownsville, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2014 Category: Service
bad service
Hyundai Service at BertOgden is horrible I had a very bad experience with the service manager Adam. What a waste of such of beautiful dealership. Personnel needs customer service training.

EL
ELVA L.
Mercedes, TX
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
06/09/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Staff was very friendly. The service was performed quickly.

IS
IRENE S.
05/27/2014 Category: Service
Service Department
Service Department at Bert Ogden Hyundai is friendly and always ready to help me out with my vehicle.

JAIME C.
Edinburg, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2014 Category: Service
Service was prompt and quick
Professionalism, promptness of service. Although I intended to wait till the service was done upon arrival, I wasn't asked If I needed a ride or not.

AA

AL
ANNE L.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/29/2014 Category: Service
Friendliness and efficiency of staff
Good service and friendly atmosphere.

CP
CELESTE P.
Mc Allen, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/17/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service at it's Best
Thank you for making my experience a good one! Customer service and maintenance work were excellent!

MARISKA D.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2014 Category: Service
wonderful experience
This place is very efficient, and my service tech told me the problem was a simple fix that I myself could do. He wanted to save me the extra money it would cost to have it done there. I really appreciated it.

AURELIO B.
Weslaco, TX
03/09/2014 Category: Service
welcoming, all employee very are very courteous
My experience was very pleasant. Most maintenance are sure a chore but not at Bert Ogden

RICARDO G.
02/26/2014 Category: Service
Impeccable Customer Service!
Not only did I purchase an 2013 Elantra at a great price, but, the customer service I received from CJ and Adrian Hernandez was impeccable. Very attentive to my needs. I highly recommend this dealership.