LL
12/29/2019 Category: Service
Leo
Great
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/31/2019

Hi Leo and thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 star review! We will continue to work hard to earn 5 stars on all your visits. Dale Gas!

CR
Cynthia R.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Visit
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you Cynthia for taking the time to fill out the survey with a great 5 star review! We really appreciate it and will continue to work to earn 5 star ratings on all your visits. Dale Gas!

Alejandro S.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
As soon as I pulled in, they took care of me. Great service.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey with an amazing 5 star review! We will continue to work hard to earn 5 star servive on all your visits. Dale Gas!

VZ
Virginia Z.
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and Professional Service!
I was there for my scheduled oil change for my vehicle. I was puntual and of course they attended to me with promptness. The service attendant, very professional and felt welcome as soon as I handed my keys to the service attendant. He demonstrated attentiveness and great hospitality! I will soon return for my next oil change!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/20/2019

Hi Virgina, and thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey with an awesome 5 star review! We will continue to work hard to earn 5 star ratings on all your visits and we look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

Robert C.
La Feria, TX
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Honest
I have acquired 3 Hyundai's now and since my relation with your staff and I must include the staff at Kyle Tx. because they have mirrored your professionalism and I'm luck to work with the best of two worlds.
Robert A. Casarez
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Hi Robert and thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are so glad we earned an awesome 5 star review and we will continue to work hard to provide 5 star ratings on all your visits. We look forward to seeing you again at your next service appointment. Dale Gas!

Raul S.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Software Update
Received a Mail from Hyundai Automotive letting me know of an update that needed to be performed to my New Santa Fe, called Bert Ogden and got it setup right away and they followed up with Scheduling the work to be done in and in 25 min. Excellent Service.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you so much Raul for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the 5 stars. We will continue to work hard to earn 5 stars on all your visits and we look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

Mission, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster N
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and sharing your 5 star review. We greatly appreciate it and we will continue to work hard at earning 5 stars on all your visits. Dale Gas!

11/28/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and customer service
Only problem wasn’t notified when my was ready for me to pick up my vehicle.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for sharing your review and we do apologize for any inconvenience. We will use your feedback to hopefully earn 5 stars on your next visit. Dale Gas!

Corina C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
They were welcoming and very professional!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Hi Corina and thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey! We will work hard to provide 5 star service on all your visits and we look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

UF
Umberto F.
Mercedes, TX
11/20/2019 Category: Service
great service
great service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Hi Umberto and thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey! We will continue to work hard to provide 5 star service on all your visits and we look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

Jeanette B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Would recommend
Great customer service, very helpful, took care of everything I needed
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and we really appreciate your 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and will work hard to provide the best possible customer service on all your visits. Dale Gas!

ED
Eliseo D.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Great job checking my vehicle in. Short wait. Professional performance by all parties involved.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Hi Eliseo and thank you for your awesome 5 star review! We work hard to make sure our customers have the best possible customer service. We look forward to providing 5 star service on all your visits. Dale Gas!

Joseph M.
Raymondville, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Best of the Best
The best service any where in the valley.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hi Joseph, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and we appreciate the title of "Best of the Best". We look forward to serving you again and will continue to work to earn 5 stars and keep providing the best service in the valley. Dale Gas!

NB
Nadia B.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Place for all your car needs
I purchased my car back in November 2013 there. Place has great customer service. Recently had my car serviced there. Would not
take it anywhere else. Everyone is so helpful with anything you need. The sales man I purchased my car is no longer there but if I ever need another car, I would definitely go back to purchase. My car was recently service there by Josh. He’s was great at walking me through the whole process from the estimate to detailing everything that my car needed till it was time came to pick up my car!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Hi Nadia and thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey! We appreciate your feedback and we will continue to work hard to provide 5 star service on all your visits. We look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

JJ
Juana J.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast and friendly
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and we greatly appreciate your 5 star review! Your feedback is important to us and we will continue to work hard to provide 5 star service on all your visits. Dale Gas!