Donna, TX
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Was able to get an appointment quickly and issue was taken care of.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

We really appreciate your awesome 5 star review about your experience with us! We love providing great customer service and we look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

Ramiro C.
La Feria, TX
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Execellent!
Fast, professional, very knowledgeable
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Hi Ramiro and thank you so much for your 5 star review about your experience with us! We really appreciate you choosing us and we look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

EG
Edna G.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service People
The employees were so nice. They made me feel so welcome. Since my car had to stay there for a while I was given a ride home by the sweetest young man and he also picked me up when my car was ready. That was so awesome. Thank you all.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Hi Edna! We love your awesome 5 star review about your experience with us! We are thrilled to provide great customer service to all our customers and thank you so much for choosing us to service your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again, Dale Gas!

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Unsatisfactory Service Department communication.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Hi and thank you for your review. I am sorry you felt that way about your service visit with us. We will be reaching out to you to find out more about your experience. Thank you for your time.

Sara S.
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
The only thing the person charging the customers should smile more.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Hi Sara and thanks for your 5 star review, Dale Gas!

LR
Luis R.
Port Isabel, TX
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Hi Luis! We really appreciate your 5 star review about your experience with us. We thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you again! Dale Gas!

Miguel M.
Brownsville, TX
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Good and friendly service.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you so much for sharing your 5 star review about your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again. #dalegas

Charles C.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Appointment
All went well. Only thing is I went on line to set up the appointment , submitted it and everything , and when I called to check on it two days later they showed no appointment. They go me in
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Hi Charles! Thank you for your review and for letting us know how to earn 5 stars on your next visit. Management is aware of the issue and has been working to correct it. We thank you for choosing us and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Dale Gas!

Norma O.
Raymondville, TX
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Second time around received 5 star service!
Went back after a difficult vist spoke to person in charge of reviews, and saw the complete turn around the whole customer service repair write up people now Bert Ogden has my whole Sonata and myself very pleased!!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! We love that you shared it and we look forward to serving you again, Dale Gas!

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Mr. wally
Great job
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

We really appreciate your 5 star review about your experience with us and we look forward to providing great customer service on all your visits! Dale Gas!

LR
Linda R.
Mcallen, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Kindness
Polite, cordial and helpful awesome service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Hi Linda! We really appreciate your awesome 5 star review of your experience. Thank you for being a Bert Ogden customer with us and we look forward to seeing you again! #dalegas

Mark P.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent customer service and super helpful
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much for your excellent 5 star review! We work really hard to provide the best service to all our customers and we look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

Richard C.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Quick service, I barely sat down and made a cup of coffee and the job was done before my coffee was drunk!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Hi Richard! We really appreciate your awesome 5 star review about your experience with us. We look forward to provding fast and friendly service on your next visit. Thank you again and Dale Gas!

Rene M.
Elsa, TX
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service became better
Communication became better with Adrienne assisting in getting the service manager to speak to me. I met the service manager today and he was very helpful with explaining the process, and working with me to satisfy my needs. They took my car in and will keep me posted. Happy about the turnout.

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Communication is not good. Trying to get through to speak to a service tech is difficult. Also did not get an explanation as to why my engine light came on ,had the engine harness and oxygen sensor replaced, but no explanation as to why. Less than a week engine light came on again. First time 7/8/19 and second time today 7/12/19. Not very happy.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Hi Rene and thank you for your review. A manager will be reaching out to you to hear more about your experience. We want to make sure to make we provide the best customer service possible. We hope to speak to you soon. Thank you for your time.

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Hi Rene and thank you for your revised review of 5 stars! We work really hard to make sure our customers are taken care and provided the best customer service possible. We look forward to serving you again, Dale Gas!

Raymondville, TX
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Poor staffing poor service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience and we are sorry to see that you felt it was not a good one. We will be reaching out to you to find out more so we can work to improve your experience and other customer's too because we strive to provide great customer service.