Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler

Ben I. on 11/20/2017
Ben said he had an appointment later in the day and the front desk staff went out of their way to get him in early.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 11/21/2017

Ben  we try to accomodate when we can. Our goal is always the customers satisfaction. Thank you and please stop in again  Have a nice Thanksgiving

Kajo S. on 11/18/2017
Kajo said the staff were very helpful and also very friendly.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 11/21/2017

Kajo  always our pleasure to be of service to you. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family

JUDI C. on 11/16/2017
"Best Choice"
As always, the crew at Best Choice did a great job changing my oil, rotating my tires and checking g my car out thoroughly before a planned trip. Thank You!!!
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 05:41 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 11/16/2017

Hi Judi       always good to see you in and we are always glad to be of service  Enjoy the holidays coming up

RIC P. on 11/15/2017
"Good Job"
Analyzed the problem, fixed it and a nagging problem I have had for a while. Courteous. I trust them with my Jeep care.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 04:52 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 11/16/2017

Glad we could take care of your concern. Come see us again. Thank Tou again and enjoy the upcoming holidays

JIMMY C. on 11/12/2017
"A home away from home."
I had the pleasure to take my car for service and I sow friends I had a long time without seeing them, Denise, Tom, all the mechanics. I have a Lincoln Town car 2003 with over 100,000 miles but my friends have that car like brand new. All I need to do is schedule my service date and the team at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler do the rest. Love my car but I love my Auto Care more. i missed Kathy and Jim. I love you guys and Ladies you got me for life. THANK YOU
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 03:11 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 11/13/2017

You are just awesome!  always glad to spend time with you and glad our service  makes your day!

Yigit K. on 11/09/2017
Yigit said the staff were really nice. He didn't have a problem with the service. They were nice and fast.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 11/11/2017

Thank you for taking time to  respond to this survey. Thanks for choosing Best Choice and if you ever need any more service please stop in

Keenan K. ReScore Review on 11/16/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Keenan said the matter was resolved but it was expensive. He would not recommend them.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Eclipse
Review Created: 11/09/2017

Keenan said he had to go back to the business twice after the initial service visit.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Eclipse
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 11/10/2017

I am sorry that the starter that we installed on your vehicle failed so quickly.  I hope you feel we took care of your vehicle in a quick and timely matter for you.

David M. on 11/07/2017
David said the staff took him in at the last minute. They were courteous with the service. They knew what they were doing and they provided a full service check. The work was very good.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 11/04/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 11/09/2017

David  thank you we appreciate your review of your visit. Our pleasure to be of service to you. Thank you again and a good rest of the day to you

JOAN E. on 11/05/2017
"Confidence that my car is in good driving condition."
Always easy to make appointment. Friendly staff. Appointment time met. Service is always excellent.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 03:34 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 11/06/2017

its always our pleasure. Itsa joy with customers like you.

Thanks for choosing Best Choice and have a gread day

Jamie P. on 11/03/2017
Jamie said this business was awesome. She was in and out. She thanked them for their work.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 11/09/2017

jamie thank you for your visit and we were glad we we able to be of service. Thank you and please come again.  Till then have a great day

Jim P. on 10/27/2017
Jim said he has dealt with this business for quite a few years. They are honest and they work with him. He appreciates that they go out of their way. They are always willing to help him with things he doesn't quite understand. They are really nice.
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 11/07/2017

Thank you Jim  customers like you make our job easy. We keep saying our customers are the best around.  Have a great day till
our paths cross again

Konrad S. on 10/27/2017
Konrad said everything is good at this business every time. He will be back.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 11/06/2017

our pleasure as always to be of service to you. Thanks for being such a wonderful customer to work with.  Have a great day

Jennifer F. on 10/24/2017
Jennifer said they did a very good job and she was pleased.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 10/21/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 11/07/2017

We are glad that our service pleased you. that is our goal  thanks for stopping in and have ayourself a great day

Ruth K. on 10/24/2017
Ruth said that she has been going to the business for a long time and she would recommend their work.
Vehicle: Cadillac DTS
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 11/14/2017

Ruth thank you for choosing Best Choice Auto Care and being such a great customer.  Have a great day and enjoy the upcoming holidays.

Gary S. on 10/16/2017
Gary said he came to this business because he had a flat tire and they were able to repair it in less than an hour. The staff was very helpful.
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you,  it was a pleasure taking care of you

John C. on 10/13/2017
John said he was satisfied with the service this business provided.
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 10/21/2017

We are glad we were able to take care of your concern. Thank you for choosing Best Choice Auto Care  Have a great day

GARY S. on 10/11/2017
"Very friendly and reliable"
I have only been there a few times but each time I have been there they performed the service fairly.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 06:24 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 10/13/2017

It was a pleasure servicing you.  We are very glad you are happy with our service.

Kyle E. on 10/09/2017
Kyle said the facility did an excellent job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 10/20/2017

It was our please to service you.

LEN E. on 10/06/2017
"Oil Change and tire rotation"
Went to Best choice for my regular oil change and tire rotation. Service was the typical Best in Class. Professional, Fast and Fair Priced. I will not take my car anywhere else! I would be a fool to do that.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 02:20 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 10/09/2017

Thank You Len  we appreciate your visits too.  Till we see you again have a great day!

Jim and Kathy   Denise  Tom  Jason  and Brett

Logan T. on 10/05/2017
Logan said he has been using the business for a while and they always do a good job and they deliver. They are friendly, and quick and he gets a decent price.
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 10/10/2017

thanks for the kind review. Our goal always is customer satisfaction and a friendly family feeling.  Have an awesome day and stop in anytime

Jim and Kathy   Denise  Tom  Jason and Brett