Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

FS
FRANK S.
Chrysler Sebring
06/10/2019
Made an appointment and service was prompt, cordial and complete. Cost was very reasonable for oil change, lube and tire rotation. Thanks.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you Frank for your visit.  Remember we are a full service shop. Call us for all your needs. Have a great day

WH
William H.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with William's daughter. She said they were good.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 06/11/2019

Glad we could be of service to you. Stop in again  till then have a nice day

Jeanette C.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Jeanette said the staff is very nice, helpful and very honest. They don't overcharge, they are not dishonest and she trusts them.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 06/11/2019

Jeannette  thanks for the kind words. Thank you for your visit glad to take care of yiour concerns. Look forward to seeing yiou again

Roy S.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Roy said he had a good experience with them.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 06/11/2019

Roy  thats what we like to hear. We are glad you stopped in.  Look forward to seeing you again

BA
Betty A.
South Daytona, FL
Suzuki XL-7
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Betty said they have been honest and very nice to her.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 06/11/2019

Betty  thank you fo stopping in. We enjoy your visits. Till we see you again take care.  Have a great day too!

BC
BETHANY C.
05/31/2019
I just became a customer last year. They let me know what's going on with my car and are honest. I won't go anywhere else.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 06/11/2019

Thank yiou Bethany for yiur recent visit.  Congrats on being our monthly drawing winner for May!  We are here for your car needs. Looking forward to being of service in the future

PC
PAUL C.
Ford Freestar Wagon
05/23/2019
Honest
We have always had excellent and honest service.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for yoiur kind review.  100% satisfaction and nothing less. Look forward to seeing you in the future.  Till then

Ray W.
Buick LeSabre
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Ray said he has been to this business before, and it provides real good work. He has already recommended it.

Daytona Beach Shores, FL
05/19/2019
Knowledgeable people who seem to WANT your business
We were very pleased with the thoroughness

AC
ALEX C.
Acura ILX
05/19/2019
Short notice and Tom and his team took care of my issue in short order!
Always a pleasure to get my vehicle serviced here.

JUDI C.
Daytona Beach, FL
Jeep Liberty
05/16/2019
Always Great!
I feel confident driving anywhere because Best Choice has changed my oil and checked my 2005 vehicle and gave me a green light!
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you Judi we always are glad for your visit. We appreciate you using Best Choice Auto Care to keep your car in tip top shape

Have a great day

MK
Mark K.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the business did a good job. They got him right in and serviced his vehicle quickly.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 05/16/2019

Thanks Mark   our pleasure to be of service anytime  Come visit again and till then have a great day

JEFFREY C.
05/08/2019
Honesty
Everyone is honest and ASE certified.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 05/09/2019

Very pleased you were happy with our service. Stop in again and thank you

Shelby B.
Jeep Patriot
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Shelby said she was satisfied with her service.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 05/09/2019

It is always to be of help to ur customers with their concerns. Thank you for your visit and stop in again

SHAR B.
South Daytona, FL
05/01/2019
Another worthy experience
You are always made to feel they are happy to see you. They know my vehicle and keep up with my needs regarding my transportation. Keeps me a Safe Driver as my car is serviced and safe. Jason knows my Honda far better than I do.....Thanks Best Choice Auto.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 05/04/2019

Thanks for being a grat long time customer. We appreciate you trust in our shop.  Have a great day

JERRY S.
Scion tC
04/19/2019
Staff and service
Always helpful and pleasant
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 05/04/2019

Thanks Jerry  our pleasure always to be of service  Have a great day

Joan S.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Joan said she likes the service.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 05/04/2019

Thanks Joan  our pleasure to be of service  stop in again and till then have a great day

GB
GARY B.
04/18/2019
Wow!
On Saturdays Best Choice closes at 3:00 pm. My AC went out and I stopped to have it check at 1:00 pm hoping it was an easy fix. To my dismay, my compressor had stopped working and I asked for a Monday appointment. Tom said well if I had the time he would check and see if they could squeeze it in. I was on the road in less than 2 hours feeling cool. I was impressed!
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 05/04/2019

we are here to WOW  hope we never dissappoint you   always great to see you  be safe see you again

RD
ROBERTA D.
Daytona Beach Shores, FL
04/18/2019
Good Service
Had an oil change and replaced light bulb on license plate frame..thank you
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 05/04/2019

Thank you for choosing Best Choice Auto Care  we are glad to have been of service to you

Douglas S.
Dodge Charger
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Douglas said he would recommend the business for service.