Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6
MAGGIE W. on 04/20/2018
"Best service ever"
The recent servicing of my car was quick and complete. The mechanic was brilliant and quickly found the reason for a pesky faulty headlight. In and out in a jiffy and reasonably priced, too.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/18/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018 07:06 PM
JAMES B. on 04/16/2018
"Denise comes in early and leaves late and is very personable to speak with."
In addition to Denise coming in early and leaving late, the service technician also stayed late to get my car done the same day I brought it in. I had to be towed in as my radiator blew. I arrived at 6:40am and Denise was already there opening up and immediately flipped on the "OPEN" sign, rather than waiting until 7:00, which most people would have done. I am new to the area, recently moving to NSB, you were recommended by AAA. AAA mentioned a 10% discount, they did not mention that it is capped at $50 and my service was $1200 as it included more than just the radiator replacement. Denise was able to locate another coupon which was more beneficial than the AAA cap of $50, but still not quite up to the 10%, but close. Denise also stayed a little after 6:00 for me to pick up my vehicle as I ran into a great deal of traffic on my way from work in Orlando. I will definitely return and recommend your service to anyone looking for it.
Vehicle: Saturn VUE
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018 06:22 AM
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 04/16/2018

Thank You for yur visit and your kind review. We are pleased that our staff addressed all your concerns. We take great pride in ourshop and staff.  Have a great day

Vic S. on 04/13/2018
Vic said the staff are the best. He would definitely recommend them.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 04/11/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 04/17/2018

Awesome   thank you for your kind review  Its always our pleasure to be of service  Have yourself a great day and stop in anytime

DAVID W. on 04/12/2018
"Excellent Service"
I had an alternator replaced on my vehicle. After a few days, I noticed it wasn't working properly. The staff replaced it under warranty and had me out the door in less than an hour. They are great to work with and provide honest, dependable service.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 03/21/2018
Review Created: 04/12/2018 08:16 AM
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 04/12/2018

David  thanks fo the awesome review.  Its always a pleasure to be of service  stop in anytime   have a great day   Thank You again

Kristin D. on 04/10/2018
Kristin said the staff were honest and to the point. They did what was asked.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Review Created: 04/10/2018
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 04/11/2018

Always our pleasure to be of service to our customers.  We thank you for your visit and your review. Come see us again we will be here   Have a great day

David S. on 04/10/2018
David said he was able to get in on a Friday and the mechanic did what he could. He suggests that they should keep up the good work.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 04/11/2018

David  thanks for you visit to our shop. Glad all  went well for you.
Stop in anytime you are in the neighborhood.. Have a great day

Betty T. on 04/06/2018
Betty said this is a business she trusts.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 04/11/2018

Betty  thank you for your review we appreciate your visit and look forward to seeing you again.  Have a great day

Louis P. on 04/06/2018
Louis said he is very confident in the work that was done.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 04/11/2018

Louis   our pleasur to be of service to you  anytime  just give us a call  Have a great day

John K. on 04/06/2018
Spoke with Pat. She said the work was done in no time and she was pleased. Everybody was so nice and the place felt comfortable. She sat and talked to the front desk while waiting for the parts to come which was no problem at all.
Vehicle: Ford Flex
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 04/11/2018

Thanks for you kind review.  Need anything anytime  just call or come in .  Have a great day

STACI H. on 03/28/2018
"Family oriented and friendly"
This place is top notch 👍
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018 05:47 AM
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 03/28/2018

Hey  Staci

Thanks for your kind review. Its always a fun time when you visit.

Have a great day

LEN E. on 03/21/2018
"Front End Brake Job"
I've been going to best choice for a little over 2 years. After the first time I went there, I have never gone anywhere else. Quiet frankly, I'd be foolish to go anywhere else.

About a week ago I had a front brake job. I was in and out in a very reasonable amount of time and the price and service were excellent. Everybody there is very friendly. Tom will explain your service needs at a level that even I can understand.

Honestly and truly, Best Choice Auto is most professional and caring auto repair shop I have ever been. I'm 70 and I've been to a lot.

Len Earwood
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/06/2018
Review Created: 03/21/2018 11:45 AM
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 03/22/2018

Len we appreciate your kind review. Thanks you for choosing and continue to choose Best Choice Auto Care for you vehicle needs.

We wish you a great day

KEVIN E. on 03/20/2018
"Emergency Cable"
Based upon my appointment I was able to get my vehicle right in. They were quick in contacting me with their initial examination results, which was an honest evaluation. They fixed one issue, and because of a time constraint on my part, they fixed the 2nd issue as quickly as possible. Although my first time there, while waiting for my vehicle I observed several people come in that the receptionist knew on a first name basis, indicating that they were a returning customer. They offered me some suggestions to consider down the road to fix some potential issues with the vehicle based upon its age (15 yrs.). Would come back again.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 03/19/2018
Review Created: 03/20/2018 09:06 PM
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 03/22/2018

Kevin  Welcome to best choice and we are glad we were the ones you chose totake care of your car concerns.  Hope we did not dissappoint.  Our aim with each visit is total satisfaction.  Thank you also for you review we appreciate that too.  Till we meet again have a great day

Gil C. on 03/13/2018
Gil said the staff did a very good job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 03/12/2018
Review Created: 03/13/2018
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 03/17/2018

Thanks  Gil appreciate you choosing Best Choice Auto Care and for your review.  Stop in again anytime   Have a great day

Sherry G. on 03/10/2018
Sherry said this business has always taken great care of her vehicle, since she has been with them.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 03/08/2018
Review Created: 03/10/2018
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 03/17/2018

Sherry     Its always nce to see you in. Hope all was satisfactory  Any questions or concerns we are always here .  Thanks again and have a great day

CHARLOTTE B. on 03/08/2018
"Service"
Fast service, reasonable prices
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 03/06/2018
Review Created: 03/08/2018 03:56 AM
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 03/09/2018

Charlotte   thank you for your visit.  We hope we can always be of service to you. Again thank you for taking the time to gie your review.  Have a great day

Joseph K. on 03/08/2018
Joseph said the staff always do a good job, and they only do what they have to do. They are really honest, and he goes away feeling like he could not have gotten better service. He always enjoy working with their staff. Tom is always terrific, he always feels welcome there by the owners, and the service is always top notch .
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 03/08/2018
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 03/13/2018

for your frequent loyalty to our shop  you deserve your oen parking space.  Love you visits   Have a great day

Hein P. on 03/07/2018
Hein said the business did a good job.
Vehicle: Jeep Compass
Service Date: 02/28/2018
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 03/09/2018

Hein   Thank you for choosing Best Choice Auto Care. Hope we can always be of service to you.  Stop in anytime. Have a great day

Darren T. on 03/07/2018
Darren said he recommends this business for service.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 02/28/2018
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 03/09/2018

Darren  We appreviate your visit to Best Choice Auto Care and hope to see you again in the future.  Have a great day

Marlene P. on 03/07/2018
Marlene said she trusts the facility. They are reliable, honest, and check other things out beside whatever she went in there for. That is very important to her.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/05/2018
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 03/09/2018

Marlene  doing what is important to you is also important to us. Always glad to be there for you.  No request is ever to small. Thanks again  stop in anytime  and have a great day

Kaitlyn P. on 03/05/2018
Kaitlyn said the staff were really friendly and informative. The prices were reasonable and the work was done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Cpe
Service Date: 03/03/2018
Review Created: 03/05/2018
Kathy, owner at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 03/07/2018

Kaitlyn  thank you for your review. We take our reviews seriously because our customers deserve the best. Glad to be of service. Stop in again   till then have a nice day