Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

Anonymous avatar
Jeep Liberty
05/16/2018
Almost Perfect
The service was good. Service advisors are great. Even when I needed a radiator hose replaced, my Jeep was done in the time period they estimated. Because it might take longer than estimated, I was offered a ride home. After discussion, I declined. Only problem was that I asked them to put an oil additive in and, apparently, the normal amount of oil was put into my Jeep as well, leading the crankcase to be overfull. Since there is a warning in the owners manual and on the dipstick (Do not overfill), at home I drained the oil out until it got "down" to the full mark. FYI: I always check the oil level after and oil change. I have used other shops, including our local Jeep dealerships, and it is not unusual to find the oil overfull after an oil change. Sad but true. I still like Best Choice Auto Care and will continue my relationship with them.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 05/17/2018

thank you for your review and your vote of confidence . We look forward to seeing you in the future.  Till then have a great day

CN
Carola N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Chrysler
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Carola said the facility got the work done that she needed.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 05/08/2018

Thank You Carola we are glad we were able to take care of the services you needed. Stop in again anytime and till then have a great day

David S.
Timberville, VA
Pontiac Grand Am
04/10/2018 Category: Service
David said he was able to get in on a Friday and the mechanic did what he could. He suggests that they should keep up the good work.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 04/11/2018

David  thanks for you visit to our shop. Glad all  went well for you.
Stop in anytime you are in the neighborhood.. Have a great day

KE
KEVIN E.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/20/2018
Emergency Cable
Based upon my appointment I was able to get my vehicle right in. They were quick in contacting me with their initial examination results, which was an honest evaluation. They fixed one issue, and because of a time constraint on my part, they fixed the 2nd issue as quickly as possible. Although my first time there, while waiting for my vehicle I observed several people come in that the receptionist knew on a first name basis, indicating that they were a returning customer. They offered me some suggestions to consider down the road to fix some potential issues with the vehicle based upon its age (15 yrs.). Would come back again.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 03/22/2018

Kevin  Welcome to best choice and we are glad we were the ones you chose totake care of your car concerns.  Hope we did not dissappoint.  Our aim with each visit is total satisfaction.  Thank you also for you review we appreciate that too.  Till we meet again have a great day

PM
PHIL M.
Wilbur By The Sea, FL
Lincoln Town Car
01/07/2018
My thoughts.
Bill stated all fluids topped off. Not so with the windshield fluid, almost empty. Also, oil status was not set to 100%.( had to get desk me to do it) Makes one wonder what else was not done. Hard to recommend to friend when these little things are not done. I will mark yes this time because I have been very pleased in the past.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 01/08/2018

Sorry we didn't refill your windshield washer fluid. We do not carry winter mix windshield washer fluid that will protect you for temperature 32 degrees and below.  We should have told you so.  I do apologize that we forgot to reset you oil light, but I believe Tom  took good care of the issue for you.

BD
BOB D.
09/30/2017
Good service, Friendly people
Very Pleased
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 10/03/2017

Awesome then we have done our job.  A great experience is our goal here at Best Choice Auto Care. Thank you and come see us again.   Have a great day

Damontre C.
Daytona Beach, FL
Hyundai Accent
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Damontre said the service was great, but it cost $45 to tighten something. He plans to go back for further work.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 10/03/2017

We thank you for your visit and hope you concern was resolved..
Thanks for choosing Best Choice Auto Care and please do stop back in.  Till then have a great day

Claudia C.
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Claudia said everything was taken care of. However, it was a little expensive.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 10/03/2017

We hope fixing you concern was worth the expense.  The performance of you car will tell you it was wort it.  Thank You for choosing Best Choice Auto Care where are proud of our 29 years of serving the port orange community.  Have a great day .

NS
Nazlah S.
Florida
GMC Acadia
07/24/2017 Category: Service
Nazlah said the customer service was great. They put a tire on her vehicle, and did not clean it.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/27/2017

Thanks for stopping in and glad you were pleased with our service.  Have a great day

Jim  Kathy  Tom  Denise Jason and Brett

Joan P.
Mitsubishi Galant
06/02/2017 Category: Service
Joan said she was going to pay one price and they found something else wrong. She was shocked because she was going to pay $338 and had to pay $574. The part cost over $100. She has been using them for years. A lady there did give her a ride to her eye appointment and she picked her up. She really appreciates this.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 06/12/2017

Joan  we are sorry that your problem brought on another issue. Sometimes things happen beyond our control.  We hope the work done took care of your concern. Thanks for you visit  we do appreciate that  Have a great day

Jim   Kathy nd our team

MA
Matthew A.
05/08/2017 Category: Service
Matthew said he would recommend them.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 05/09/2017

thanks we appeciate the visit and hope tpo see you again

Jim  Kathy  Tom Denise  Jason Brett and Steve

Jill D.
04/21/2017 Category: Service
Jill said she heard a noise in her vehicle and this business could not diagnose it.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 04/24/2017

Sorry we could not hear your noise at the time it was here but should you hear it again bring it back and we will go from there

Have a nice day

Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 04/24/2017

sorry we could not hear the noise you heard should it happen again please bring it back  have a great day

Jim and Kathy   Tom Denise Jason Brett and Steve

James T.
Milford, CT
Cadillac CTS
04/20/2017 Category: Service
James said the service was fast and their prices were steep. However, it was understandable.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 04/24/2017

we thank you for your response and your rating  thanks for stopping in and have a great day

Jimand Kathy  Tom Denise Jason Brett and Steve

SA
Sakhor A.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/04/2017 Category: Service
Sakhor said he would recommend the business for service.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 02/06/2017

Sakhor   thank you for you visit. We hope we met all you expections. Have a great day and see you again in the future

Jim  Kathy  Tom  Denise  Jason and Brett

BRUCE M.
Volvo V70
01/24/2017
First visit
Efficient, honest work.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 01/25/2017

our pleasure  to be of service and thank you for taking the time to give us a review  have a great day

Jim  Kathy  Tom  Jason  Robert and Brett

Jerry D.
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Jerry said everyone was nice and friendly. They did the work in a timely manner.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 01/09/2017

Nice to see you in and glad we are keeping you happy with our work  have a great day

Jim C.
PORT ORANGE, FL
GMC Yukon
12/17/2016 Category: Service
Jim said he would recommend this business to others.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 12/19/2016

Jim   Thank you for taking the time to respond  we appreciate your business

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Kathy   Jim and our staff

CHARLEEN H.
Edgewater, FL
11/23/2016
Clean, professional and all the staff I met seemed to be pretty happy to be working there. My "go to" place for all my auto needs.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 11/23/2016

Charleen   thank you we appreciate your review. We like to make your day  stop in anytime

Jim and Kathy our staff Tom Denise Jason Kyle and Brett

Kevin M.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/25/2016 Category: Service
Kevin said the business solved the problem but he had to go to the owner to get if rectified.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 10/27/2016

sorry for the inconvenience and next time we hope to make your visit a 5 star event.  Thanks again

Kathy and Jim

KN
Kelly N.
Buick LeSabre
12/08/2014 Category: Service
Kelly said the service is great, the business is very helpful, and they did a good job on his vehicle.
Kathy, owner from Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 12/18/2014

Kelly,

Thank you for the kind words. We're very happy we could take care of your vehicle. Should you need anything in the future just give us a call.

Jim, Kathy and The Best Choice Team