Bev Smith Toyota Body Shop

Saralyn B.
11/12/2017
Routine oil change
Second routine oil change, although Corolla was leased elsewhere. Rapid turnaround. Excellent customer service. Picnic table with seating outside under trees.

Maria W.
11/10/2017
Awesome Service
Tim Seymour is a great service rep!

Darrell S.
09/22/2017
Efficient
Fred did an outstanding job as my advisor. Thoroughly and completely and professional

AJ
Alex J.
09/21/2017
All stars
The entire experience was awesome. Not overwhelming. Wally was amazing. Very accommodating, professional, personable and knowledgeable.

PV
Pat V.
08/31/2017
Friendly, professional service and product knowledge
Helpful speedy service

PV
Patsy. (Male) V.
08/31/2017
Joe Cleri has sold 7 cars professionally to me.
Sales agents to service coordinator (Tyler) have kept a true interest in my car from purchase to each scheduled service in the life of my car.

RK
Robert K.
Vero Beach, FL
07/13/2017
The service people actually seem to love their job. They are always friendly and always smiling. Best of all they listen to the customer. Always pleased with the treatment and the quality of work.

David H.
05/26/2017
Consistently good service
I have been bringing my 2008 Sienna with 95,000 miles to Bev Smith since I purchased it in 2008. Likewise my 2013 Prius and its predecessor Prius. Stan always takes excellent care of me and and is considerate of my time. And the service itself is excellent.

NI
Nancy I.
05/10/2017
Excellent service - everyone who works there is very friendly and very helpful!
Most recent visit was for 40,000 mile service. Very thorough - and the shop discovered
two things I wasn't aware of - missing front fender liner and problem with rear brake pads.

LW
Larry W.
04/27/2017
I couldn't ask for better treatment. The staff was kind and considerate they went out of their way to get me in and out fast.
I was told when I got there what was going to be done. They did what they said they were going to do, it was fast and done very well.

KH
Karen H.
04/27/2017
Stan' the MAN!
I brought in my Corolla ( which I bought at Bev Smith) for a safety recall, and asked if I could also get an oil change, even though I hadn't made an appointment for such. Stan was accomodating, pleasant, and even gave me discount!

CG
Charles and Lillian G.
Russell, KY
03/28/2017
New ownership
WE always receive super care when we are at Bev Smith's Toyota in Fort Pierce. Piere always greets us and is very nice

Deborah W.
Sebastian, FL
03/14/2017
Always a great experience
Stan always take care of me and my Tacoma. Had it detailed this time great job guys. Only place i have taken my truck since buying it there even tho i pass 1 Toyota garage on my way and its about a 35 mile drive.

John L.
03/08/2017
Service department deserves a 5 STAR rating. Fast and complete--always well done.
Best service I have ever had.

Mahadeo R.
03/01/2017
Overall experience excellent. Jeffery Styles has restored my faith in sales personnel.
A relative of mine who has dealt with Bev Smith over the years introduced me to Jeffery Styles.My interaction with Mr Styles that day was so outstanding that I ended up buying a RAV4. Mr Styles is truly a salesman in every sense of the word and a great asset to Bev Smith. I have already begun singing his praises to friends & family.

John M.
03/01/2017
Body Shop did a great job!
Our nearly-new 2016 4Runner was rear-ended by a Ford F450, and while the impact was significant it was pretty impressive how damage was limited to the tailgate and the underlying structural member, bumper and trailer hitch. Something to be said for the 4Runner's truck chassis!

Maureen handled the details and insurance companies in professional and pleasant manner, and she kept me advised of scheduling (and revisions when further hidden damage was found) and made sure my work schedule was fully accommodated. The 4Runner looks great and we are very pleased at how the Bev Smith team handled the repair and all the details!

Tom S.
02/09/2017
Great Service Department - Fast and Friendly
As always, the Bev Smith Toyota team delivered exceptional service. Fast and friendly professionals greet you as you drive up and make the entire visit an absolute pleasure. They are why I refuse to purchase vehicles at any other dealership.

MICHELE M.
02/02/2017
20,000 mile car check
I'm very satisfied with the service, and with my Corolla.

Bonnie M.
Vero Beach, FL
01/08/2017
Stan's the man
Stan goes way beyond what a normal service person would do. He makes sure you understand what was done, why and if there is more information needed by the customer. I feel very confident my car was serviced the way it should be.

Carlos H.
12/19/2016
Maintanance
the service was excellent and the advisor Mr. Stanley Rumowski, went out of his way on courtesy and accurate information.