Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Hello
I waited for an hour and a half for my car oil change
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate it. We do apologize that your wait was longer than expected. We do understand that your time is valuable. Your comments will be passed along to management and someone will be reaching out shortly. Have a great day!

DK
Donald K.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Tucson
Great job.Thanks for getting the Tucson repaired during this busy time.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you for the high rating, Donald. We greatly appreciate it and hope you have a fantastic day!

Joan C.
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Bill Dodge Hyundai
The service is exceptional. I trust their recommendations, which is extremely important
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for your kind review, we apprecaite your business and your trust.  Thank you for choosig Bill Dodge.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2021 Category: Service
The great staff and service
Bill Dodge Hyundai has always provided excellent service and the staff are always helpful
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for the high rating and positive comments! We truly appreciate it and hope you have a great day!

Jeff L.
05/22/2021
Terrible Service Department
I took my car in for a free birthday “mini detail” and to also have my alignment checked. When finished, my car was in worse condition than when I brought it in. It’s not possible for the “mini detail” to have been done more horribly, and in driving less than a mile away, it was immediately evident that the alignment wasn’t fixed, but was instead far worse. In order to confirm this, I had the alignment checked at another location and was shocked when their technicians advised me that not only was the alignment off, but that bolts in relation to it were never fully tightened by Bill Dodge, something they assured me I could not have caused myself, especially within minutes of driving away, and that leaving them loose would do exactly what it did, cause the alignment to fail. Bill Dodge’s service department not only made my car look far worse with their “mini detail,” but they left it in a state that would, and did, cause mechanical damage. After this was proven to them, they offered nothing to make it right. I will never bring my car to them again and suggest that no one else do so either. If you do, please be aware that they have an extremely incompetent service department.

Jeff L.
05/24/2021
Service department Resolution
After voicing my concerns with my latest service, Ryan, the Department Manager reached out to me and offered a number of solutions until the situation was made right. I appreciate the effort Ryan made to rectify this situation.

05/22/2021
Terrible Service Department
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for providing this feedback, Jeff. It is my understanding that you spoke with our general manager, Ryan in regards to your concerns and he was able to provide a resolution. We do appreciate your business and we hope you will consider us again in the future. Have a great day.

Logan S.
Lisbon, ME
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Amazing car selections and always something new to look at
Wouldn’t go any where else always a great experience and quick and friendly service always answers any questions I have to ask
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 05/17/2021

Thank you for your feedback, Logan. We are happy to hear that you vehicle was fixed quickly and to your satisfaction. Have a great day!

BZ
Brian Z.
Winslow, ME
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Service department is VERY slow and not on time
Brought my car in for a state inspection and an oil change (which they said would take about 1 hour)...1 1/2 hours later, they still had not started any work and then tell us a software update is needed which will take another 45 minutes on top of the other scheduled work. 3 hours later they are finally done. Service work is very good, but plan on losing a day while you wait. Ridiculous! And this is the second time I have been in for service that this happened. Went in to have a window put back on track on the new car and it took 3 hours. Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me!!! Not again!
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you for this feedback, Brian. We are very sorry about this. Ben, the service manager has tried reaching out to you to discuss this further. We sincerely value your business and hope to speak with you soon.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Great service. I had issue with my auto, drove to the dealership and they took in the auto and took care of the trouble that day. Service manager did a great job and treated we right.
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you for the five-star review, Ronald! We look forward to your next visit. Until then, take care!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Friendly vibes
Hope the new people adjusted. Friendly vibes
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for completing our survey. We truly appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that this visit was not what you are used to. Your comments have been passed along to management. We really appreciate your business and hope to see you again next time.

John P.
Harpswell, ME
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
04/25/2021 Category: Service
I have only had a limited time with Bill Dodge Hyundai thus far......After nextservice I will comment inmore detail.
I only had a multi point inspection and an oil change and it did take over an hour, but I was pleased with the service
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for your feedback, John. We do apologize that the service took longer than expected. It is now process that we sanitize all touch points before vehicles enter the shop and again before they are returned. The wash can also take some additional time. We do appreciate your business and hope to see you next time!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service always

Thank you for your high rating! We are happy to hear that you are always provided with a positive experience. We look forward to your next visit and hope you have a great day!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Professional
Always professional and cares about customer. Service department is great

Thank you for your positive comments about our team! We look forward to assisting you in the future and hope you have a great day!

EA
Erin A.
Portland, ME
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Honest and knowledgeable service. I trust them fully and won't take my car anywhere else!
Jennifer B., Customer Service Specialist from Bill Dodge Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thanks for your high rating. Erin! We are thrilled we were able to help. We look forward to seeing you next time!

BT
Brian T.
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Service done on time when promised.
The service dept. people were very courteous and got the vehicle back when promised.

Thank you for the five-star review, Brain! We are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an exceptional experience. See you next time!